explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

Those who shout LET THEM IN will change their tune when their kid goes to a concert in LA or SF or NY or wherever. Long as it is someone else...LET THEM IN.

Oy

If this were elementary kids in America and they were cut down by a gun.....it's all fake, Comrades!

Hey asshole, I have no misguided feelings about terrorism

Yes you do. When our president tries to take steps to combat terrorism, like the travel ban, you cheer everything that gets in the way of that. So you can't have it both ways. Do you want America to be safe or not?

If had the power, I would not have let Saudis leave the US after 911, and I would not have kissed the ass of saudis as trump did yesterday.

The only ass kissing I saw was of you and your liberal friends of the refugees when Trump tried to ban them for a while. But hey, if I had the power, I would have struck down the 9/11 terrorists in their sleep. They would not have seen another day of life. It would have saved the world a lot of grief. But you? You want to welcome every Tom, Dick, and Harry into America, somehow believing that we are being mean and bigoted if we don't. That mindset just cost 19 kids their lives in Manchester tonight. When do we start caring about OUR people, Wry? OUR PEOPLE?

Wow!

Fatalities reported!

I see we have our usual same collection of low IQ Leftist Trolls who always inhabit these types of threads with drive by gibberish one word comments.

Also some of our usual Leftist Islamist Apologists who seem to be on Stand By just waiting for these type of threads.

Fuck them.

To address the harrowing nature of the OP, all I'll comment is that we pray for those who are suffering at this time of grief, and also pray that those who left this fucked-up planet today are now safe in Our Lords Beautiful Kingdom having been welcomed into His arms.

What else was I going to comment? Oh yes thats right:

Fuck Islam. Fuck The Prophet Mohammed. Rot in Hell.

Blowing up children and teenagers, fucking cowards.

Wow!

Fatalities reported!

I see we have our usual same collection of low IQ Leftist Trolls who always inhabit these types of threads with drive by gibberish one word comments.

Also some of our usual Leftist Islamist Apologists who seem to be on Stand By just waiting for these type of threads.

Fuck them.

To address the harrowing nature of the OP, all I'll comment is that we pray for those who are suffering at this time of grief, and also pray that those who left this fucked-up planet today are now safe in Our Lords Beautiful Kingdom having been welcomed into His arms.

Rot in hell indeed!

Europe is done They'll hold hands, light candles & march for peace But they won't get angry & deal with their Muslim problem They're done

I hear they are confirming a suicide bomber

And I wonder who would strap on explosives? Hindu's?

Dafuck does "strapping on explosives" have to do with religion? Hm?

Oh go to hell Pogo, I mean really, please just go away.

Hey it's my gig here --- expose the fallacies. Pose questions that cannot be answered without admitting the poster only got there through fallacy.

Don't like it? Then stop posting fucking fallacies and start posting rational thought.

Tall order.

Oh and by the way ---- Google "Manchester bombing" and notice what comes up big on the sidebar --- a big bombing there in 1996. Responsibility attributed to the Provisional Irish Republican Army.

Member all that buzz demanding to know what religion the IRA followed, and pinning the act on the religion instead of the politics?

Yeah I don't either.

Again --- don't like having your simplistic fallacies exposed? Don't commit them in the first place.

Last edited:
I hear they are confirming a suicide bomber

And I wonder who would strap on explosives? Hindu's?

Dafuck does "strapping on explosives" have to do with religion? Hm?

"Dafuck does "strapping on explosives" have to do with religion?"

Let's think shall we.

Do Christians blow themselves up? No.

Do Jews blow themselves up? No.

Do Hindu's blow themselves up? No.

Do Muslims blow themselves up? YES.

Wow!

Fatalities reported!

Fuck them.

Rot in hell indeed!

The lowest of the low targeting Soft Targets, again children and teenagers at a music venue. Similar happening to what occurred in Paris at the Bataclan Theatre in November 2015.

Forum List

Back