explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

Hey it's my gig here --- expose the fallacies. Pose questions that cannot be answered without admitting the poster only got there through fallacy.

Don't like it? Then stop posting fucking fallacies and start posting rational thought.

Tall order.

Oh and by the way ---- Google "Manchester bombing" and notice what comes up big on the sidebar --- a big bombing there in 1996. Responsibility attributed to the Provisional Irish Republican Army.

Member all that buzz demanding to know what religion the IRA followed, and pinning the act on the religion instead of the politics?

Yeah I don't either.

Again --- don't like having your simplistic fallacies exposed? Don't commit them in the first place.

It's jerks like you who makes today's Islamic terrorism possible.

:2up: Remember after Trump made that travel ban months ago? then on every cable news outlet, every dumbass Liberal made their argument over why they don't see a problem letting anyone into the USA without a background check,,while also making the argument that Trump is a racist and hates all muslims.
Well? these bird brain liberals all look like a bunch of horny monkeys scratching their butts now!,,,,and all this week, lets see what they all have to say now !!! Bush's Fault Again ???
:oops-28:

I have the solution:

Nuke Mecca and demolish the dome of the rock.

Dafuk does "Mecca" have to do with this?

Nobody can answer that.

Was anyone calling for "nuke the Vatican" after the Atlanta Olympics bombing?
Whelp ---- same thing.

No not the same thing, asshat. Islam is a world-domination plan masquerading as a religion.

The more that gets denied, the more Islam spreads.

So nuking Mecca would have no negative consequences, correct? Well let's get it done, then!

Yuh huh. Member how Christianism was a world-domination plan masquerading as a religion" because Eric Rudolph was Catholic?

Nor do I.

Having it both ways --- priceless.

Ignorant hacks.

That's why it's so stupid to ban bombs. Everyone should have bombs.

Not funny. At all.
Neither was the post I replied to. I see you missed my point, and didn't care to tell him that his post wasn't funny. Hack.

It was a bare, satirical post, and you didn't quote anyone. And I don't have anyone on my ignore list. Why are you lying to me? Liar? Who's the hack here?
Bombs_zpsyk2gvcku.png
Oh it was a standalone thread that was merged. I was responding to 2aguy starting another gun nut thread. My bad.

Not funny. At all.
Neither was the post I replied to. I see you missed my point, and didn't care to tell him that his post wasn't funny. Hack.

It was a bare, satirical post, and you didn't quote anyone. And I don't have anyone on my ignore list. Why are you lying to me? Liar? Who's the hack here?
Bombs_zpsyk2gvcku.png
Oh it was a standalone thread that was merged. I was responding to 2aguy starting another gun nut thread. My bad.

Ah, so it was indeed a misunderstanding. My apologies.

Hey it's my gig here --- expose the fallacies. Pose questions that cannot be answered without admitting the poster only got there through fallacy.

Don't like it? Then stop posting fucking fallacies and start posting rational thought.

Tall order.

Oh and by the way ---- Google "Manchester bombing" and notice what comes up big on the sidebar --- a big bombing there in 1996. Responsibility attributed to the Provisional Irish Republican Army.

Member all that buzz demanding to know what religion the IRA followed, and pinning the act on the religion instead of the politics?

Yeah I don't either.

Again --- don't like having your simplistic fallacies exposed? Don't commit them in the first place.

Nope, actually it's emotionally-captive hair-on-fire ignorami like you that give them exactly what they want. A target who bends over backward to prove their propaganda right.

Thanks a lot for that, dickhead.

Not funny. At all.

Bombs_zpsyk2gvcku.png

Ah, so it was indeed a misunderstanding. My apologies.
Yes I apologize too

Believing yours and others denial will stop them is reckless.

Tall order.

Yeah I don't either.

Nope, actually it's emotionally-captive hair-on-fire ignorami like you that give them exactly what they want. A target who bends over backward to prove their propaganda right.

Thanks a lot for that, dickhead.

I have the solution:

Nobody can answer that.

I can, it's the birth of Islam.

Uh HUH. Islam was birthed in Manchester, was it?

Again -- I posed the question what religion -- any religion --- has to do with this event.
That question has zero answer.

When you have zero answer --- you don't have the right question. Premise fails.

I have the solution:

Nobody can answer that.

I can, it's the birth of Islam.

Uh HUH. Islam was birthed in Manchester, was it?

Again -- I posed the question what religion -- any religion --- has to do with this event.
That question has zero answer.

When you have zero answer --- you don't have the right question. Premise fails.

When you try intellectual gymnastics while getting mugged, you get mugged AND your ass beat.

We are at war with the ideology of Islam. Until we realize this, we will continue to lose and our people will suffer and die.

Forum List

Back