explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

Didn't it tell you are a racist?
You keep confirming it in every post.Scum!!!
I'm sure you are racist if you tend to put a whole group in one basket, comes blacks, Asians or pepole that are different from your WHITE perfect ASS.
and no not all Muslim countries have camels :)

No I actually admire strong women but not the racist ones, nor the ignorant ones.

Who said I was obese? Oh. wait. I am talking back to "da man" and you don't like that, so therefore..I must be fat? lol. Yer a dweeb. Now go ride your camel like a good boy.
You mean the women who bow and grovel at your feet, right? And since when is islam a race? Methinks you are the ignorant one.
I bet you googled Bodacious Ass, didn't ya? Now go fwap to it, then blame me for making you get a woody under the tarp you wear cuz I made ya look.:rofl:

Unravel the towel from yer head. It's cutting off circulation.
You mad, bro? *Snicker*

Good.

So sorry (not) that you are offended that I said I don't trust muslims and think its racist cuz muslims are a race. :D

:cuckoo:

You can have the last word now as you google for more bodacious ass images. Male and female. :D

The Muslim apologists are out in force, tweeting crap like "Muslim taxi drivers are offering free rides", and "Muslim doctors working hard to save lives tonight".

As i have stated many times before, the left will only dig its heels in more every time there is a terror attack. The far left is with Islam 100%, and always will be. The destruction of white, Christian, capitalist West is priority number one, and Islam is the best vehicle for that route.

And those who demand that everyone follow their policies otherwise they'll sling insults at them are out in an even larger force today.

No, the left isn't 100% with Islam, it's 100% with sensible and not being the schoolyard bully. You can justify your bullying as much as you want, but it's still bullying.

There are no bigger bullies than Islamists, although perhaps progressives are a close second.

Everyone should stand up against bullies and hatred, which is why we should all stand against Pisslam.

Yes, religions tend to be bullies, Blasphemy seems to have come through Judaism to Christianity, and then in modern times Islam has used it too, as the Koran doesn't punish blasphemy.

Blasphemy is "do what we tell you and think how we tell you to think or we'll beat you up, or kill you". Ireland threatened to charge Stephen Fry with Blasphemy recently.

So, Islamic right wing extremists are the same as any other right wing extreme of any other religion, or non-religion.

For you to put Islam ahead and the "progressives" next seems to be nothing more than what is convenient for you. I disagree with your classification of the worst, however such people exist in all parts of life, left wing, right wing, religious, non-religious etc. It's a thing PEOPLE do, not just particular groups.

WTF are you blabbering about? Blasphemy? Muslims are literally blowing kids up and you're here whining about Judaism and Christianity and claiming everyone else is just as bad.

You're obviously one of the ones that wants to just keep your head firmly planted in the ground.

1425_3.jpg
Terrorists are blowing kids up. Terrorists who have hijacked a religion. They don't actually represent Islam; they just say they do.They are warped and have a warped interpretation of Islam. If you can't understand that, you haven't got a brain.

You said I was happy , now I'm mad? Make up your mind ma petite :)

I'm sure you are racist if you tend to put a whole group in one basket, comes blacks, Asians or pepole that are different from your WHITE perfect ASS.

No I actually admire strong women but not the racist ones, nor the ignorant ones.
You mean the women who bow and grovel at your feet, right? And since when is islam a race? Methinks you are the ignorant one.
I bet you googled Bodacious Ass, didn't ya? Now go fwap to it, then blame me for making you get a woody under the tarp you wear cuz I made ya look.:rofl:

You mad, bro? *Snicker*

Good.

So sorry (not) that you are offended that I said I don't trust muslims and think its racist cuz muslims are a race. :D

You can have the last word now as you google for more bodacious ass images. Male and female. :D

Wrong wrong and wrong.
Most of us Muslims assimilate just fine, love live and let live. This craziness has too many factors one big one is the interference of world powers in muslim countries.

Iraq was very stable under Saddam, no Isis no chaos, they toppled him and hell break loose.
The west want cheap oil they back puppets and invade countries and they help isis when it's necessary and create a good atmosphere to recruit and brainwash the crazies.
Most of us Muslims we just want to work, take care of our families and enjoy life ad much as we can. No one is craving to me a Virgin in after life but a mental p weer son and those are probably 0.0001%. Just like any other group or religion.

Let's be serious...bombings and invasions will make matters worse.
Isis do recruit and brainwash easily when there is an invasion or agression on a Muslim country. They can't brainwash 1.5 billion Muslims but the few crazies do make too much noise.

No. Drones believing there are 72 virgins waiting for them in heaven..prolly 10 year old virgins at that..and male...are the ones that create this chaos.

I am being serious. And it looks to me like 1.5 billion are being brainwashed daily. Whether there is aggression or not...muslims will still want their sharia law, treat women like chattel, etc etc etc.

Its a warped religion and it teaches infidels and heathens that don't go along with their warped views, deserve to die.

There are no other religions with suicide bombers killing at the rates and numbers of Islam- not Hindu, not Buddhists, not Jews, not Christians, not atheists,......no one.

You're not fooling anyone with the "lone gunman", or "religious extremists" crap. It's Islam, pure and simple. The only "good Muslims" are non-practicing ones.

No, there aren't. There also aren't other religions which are putting up with so much pressure from the West.

Iraq was invaded, Libya bombed, Afghanistan invaded by the Soviets and the Americans, Syria has turned into a playground for Russia and the Americans, other countries are basically forced to accept what they don't like in order to not end up like these other countries. This anger builds up, and there's enough money there for Islamic Extremism to be coming from the countries, like Saudi Arabia, who don't want to be invaded.

As for your last statement, I'm guessing you don't know much about Islam around the world.[/QUOTE

what is it you IMAGINE that we do not "know" about islam around the world. I have known, quite well, hundreds of muslims from "around the world" over the past 50 years. What is it I do not "know" about islam?. I know enough to know that there are lots of HAPPY muslims in the world today

I'm not into obese women. But educate yourself. And don't generalise.
Who said I was obese? Oh. wait. I am talking back to "da man" and you don't like that, so therefore..I must be fat? lol. Yer a dweeb. Now go ride your camel like a good boy.
Also..I don't care if someone has a lily white ass, dark chocolate ass, green ass, blue ass. If they are muslim...they are warped. That is not racism, sparky.:funnyface:
You are the one who is warped. No brain power. Can't grasp reality.

Troll :)

You mad, bro? *Snicker*

Good.

The Muslim apologists are out in force, tweeting crap like "Muslim taxi drivers are offering free rides", and "Muslim doctors working hard to save lives tonight".

As i have stated many times before, the left will only dig its heels in more every time there is a terror attack. The far left is with Islam 100%, and always will be. The destruction of white, Christian, capitalist West is priority number one, and Islam is the best vehicle for that route.

And those who demand that everyone follow their policies otherwise they'll sling insults at them are out in an even larger force today.

No, the left isn't 100% with Islam, it's 100% with sensible and not being the schoolyard bully. You can justify your bullying as much as you want, but it's still bullying.

There are no bigger bullies than Islamists, although perhaps progressives are a close second.

Everyone should stand up against bullies and hatred, which is why we should all stand against Pisslam.

Yes, religions tend to be bullies, Blasphemy seems to have come through Judaism to Christianity, and then in modern times Islam has used it too, as the Koran doesn't punish blasphemy.

Blasphemy is "do what we tell you and think how we tell you to think or we'll beat you up, or kill you". Ireland threatened to charge Stephen Fry with Blasphemy recently.

So, Islamic right wing extremists are the same as any other right wing extreme of any other religion, or non-religion.

For you to put Islam ahead and the "progressives" next seems to be nothing more than what is convenient for you. I disagree with your classification of the worst, however such people exist in all parts of life, left wing, right wing, religious, non-religious etc. It's a thing PEOPLE do, not just particular groups.

WTF are you blabbering about? Blasphemy? Muslims are literally blowing kids up and you're here whining about Judaism and Christianity and claiming everyone else is just as bad.

You're obviously one of the ones that wants to just keep your head firmly planted in the ground.

1425_3.jpg
Terrorists are blowing kids up. Terrorists who have hijacked a religion. They don't actually represent Islam; they just say they do.They are warped and have a warped interpretation of Islam. If you can't understand that, you haven't got a brain.

I have a brain. The statement "terrorists have hijacked islam" is silly. Read the Koran and learn a bit
about the DEVELOPEMENT of islam in its early years. Did Richard the Lion-hearted "HIJACK" Christianity? How about the Emperor of the FIRST REICH (holy roman empire)....... did CONSTANTINE HIJACK JESUS? Use your brain for something other than PROJECTION

Question for you:

Islam ruled southern Europe for centuries specially the Iberian peninsula. If islam was evil as you presume why they didn't exterminate non muslims ? Why Christians kept on practicing their faith?
Why there were always non Muslim minorities in Muslim countries? Churches and synagogues are still standing in Muslim countries for centuries.
Why the Jews fled to Muslim countries in two occasions the last one it was in WW2.

1425_3.jpg

I have a brain. The statement "terrorists have hijacked islam" is silly. Read the Koran and learn a bit
about the DEVELOPEMENT of islam in its early years. Did Richard the Lion-hearted "HIJACK" Christianity? How about the Emperor of the FIRST REICH (holy roman empire)....... did CONSTANTINE HIJACK JESUS? Use your brain for something other than PROJECTION

How about you get somewhat closer to this century.

1425_3.jpg

I live in a Muslim country. Have been here for 6 years. Before that I spent 4 years in two other Muslim countries. I work with and am surrounded by Muslims all day. You are ignorant. Obviously narrow minded and foolish. Terrorists are terrorists. A miniscule proportion of the entire 1.5 billion Muslims on the planet. The Koran doesn't promote violence any more than the Bible does. You are stupid and ignorant and bigoted. Sad to be you.

As well, you obviously know nothing about the 'DEVELOPMENT OF THE BIBLE IN IT'S EARLY YEARS,' LOL

I live in a Muslim country. Have been here for 6 years. Before that I spent 4 years in two other Muslim countries. I work with and am surrounded by Muslims all day. You are ignorant. Obviously narrow minded and foolish. Terrorists are terrorists. A miniscule proportion of the entire 1.5 billion Muslims on the planet. The Koran doesn't promote violence any more than the Bible does. You are stupid and ignorant and bigoted. Sad to be you.

As well, you obviously know nothing about the 'DEVELOPMENT OF THE BIBLE IN IT'S EARLY YEARS,' LOL
5% of 1.6 billion muslims is 80 million.
Larger than any army in the world.
Way more than all of the Catholics in the US.

Who says the terrorists represent five percent of all Muslims? A non-verifiable stat if there ever was one.

OK no problem.

Iraq invasion? Afghanistan? LYBIA, Palestine, Syria?
How about you get somewhat closer to this century.

Even Trump, said it few scones ago....Islam and Muslims are innocent from this barbaric acts. If 1.5 billion were terrorists I think we won't be alive and this earth as we know it won't have life. Because somewhere in this world a Muslim country does have nuclear weapons and if they are what you call them to be they can just blow up this planet and go meet their virgins.
In other words don't put everyone in the same basket, it makes you look stupid.

1425_3.jpg

you did not answer the question. -----you just tossed out platitudes. Donald Trump and his ENTIRE entourage learned just as much about islam as have you by having lunch with members of the royal family of Saudi Arabia last Saturday. I asked a very simple question. "Do you think that Richard
the lion-hearted HIJACKED Christianity"? I will help you to understand the question----think of his
activities in the CRUSADES

Even Trump, said it few scones ago....Islam and Muslims are innocent from this barbaric acts. If 1.5 billion were terrorists I think we won't be alive and this earth as we know it won't have life. Because somewhere in this world a Muslim country does have nuclear weapons and if they are what you call them to be they can just blow up this planet and go meet their virgins.
In other words don't put everyone in the same basket, it makes you look stupid.

I find the gloating on here to be nauseating. Children have been killed and you freaks are overjoyed.

what gloating? so far I have seen no evidence of "gloating" I will take a walk in the muslim
section of town later and let you know

Forum List

Back