Explosion outside Kabul, Afghanistan airport: LIVE UPDATES

Biden is toast on this. He can kiss a second term goodbye. What a mess.

I think this shit would have happened regardless of when the US pulls out or who was president, but Biden is the one who took that leap and here is the blowback.

There's even talk in Democrat circles about replacing Joey Xi using the 25th Amendment... Republicans want to impeach him..

You are a brainwashed functional traitor to the United States of America. Poor America. Change the channel you mindless dingbat.

Fuck you, you dickless little douche.

I wore my country's uniform for 20 years, keeping it safe from traitors like Biden and his vermin ilk.

Every drop of blood is spilled by Biden's hand, and he should be held to account for it...

Stop spamming the thread with false info.
Pay attention
And some Americans may choose to stay in Afghanistan,” the nation’s top diplomat said.

This is what the chaos administration is saying about Americans left behind.

Like you really care......good news tho....it's been the biggest evacuation in history so far.
haha bragging about taking part in the biggest in history, when no exavuartion would have been necessaey had you not created the cluster us rather comical

thanks for the laugh in these trying times

There's even talk in Democrat circles about replacing Joey Xi using the 25th Amendment... Republicans want to impeach him..

As I said, even if this were true it won't happen until after the Mid-Terms, and DEFINITELY not until after the $3.5T bill and Amnesty push,

You know it's the Taliban? There's been warnings about ISIS (you know, the group trump claimed he destroyed) and their suicide bombers.

1629996210413.png

I'm sure they will impeach Biden if they even take hold of the House of Reps.
The sonofabitch deserved to be impeached for stealing the election but if the Democrat controlled House don't impeach him for the high crime of stupidity over this Afghanistan bullshit then they need to be removed from office.

I think that will happen in the mid terms. I suspect the Democrats will lose several dozen seats. Probably a few in the Senate.

They all need to be sent to prison for treason.

'ISIS suicide bomber' kills 13 at Kabul airport: Multiple casualties - including children and three US Marines - as two explosions tear through crowd, hours after Westerners were warned to stay away because of ISIS attack​

• There was an explosion at the Baron Hotel at Kabul airport shortly before 6.30pm local time Thursday
  • Less than two hours later, a second explosion was reported nearby at the Abbey Gate
  • At least 13 people have been killed and at least three US Marines were injured in the blasts
  • The blast came hours after officials warned of an 'imminent' bomb threat from ISIS-K
  • US troops closed airport gates on Thursday after the threat was reported while rushing to remove citizens
  • America's top diplomat in Afghanistan, Ross Wilson, claimed earlier it was still 'safe' to go to the airport
  • Afghans are fleeing to the Pakistan border but are being stopped on the way by the Taliban or sent back
  • Time is running out for them and for the foreign nationals still stuck in the region to escape
  • The Pentagon has insisted it will not withdraw troops in the next 36 hours and will stay until August 31 at least
  • Canada, Britain, Holland and Poland are winding down their evacuation missions in light of the growing threat
  • There are at least 1,000 Americans in Afghanistan who the State Department have not been able to evacuate
  • President Biden, who has refused to take responsibility for the shambolic evacuation, has been briefed on the explosion

Comment:
Joey Xi is suffering from deep seated dementia.... The PM/DSA Democrat Commies and Deep State Never Trumpers' set him up and cheated to get him in the big seat.... Look out USA... Much much worse to come..... I hope Dems are shaking in their boots for going along with this travesty. Buyer's remorse is settling in and even PM/DSA are questioning their decision to fraudulent elect him. All because you hated a man who was good for our country but hurt your feelings! You bunch of immature Ideologically flawed babies!

The sonofabitch deserved to be impeached for stealing the election but if the Democrat controlled House don't impeach him for the high crime of stupidity over this Afghanistan bullshit then they need to be removed from office.

I think that will happen in the mid terms. I suspect the Democrats will lose several dozen seats. Probably a few in the Senate.

They all need to be sent to prison for treason.

If it weren't the fact that Joey Xi can prove his dementia, I'd call to hanging him for his treason. But I do call for all his Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat advisors and supporters to be hung high.

Uh oh. "They're baaaack". According to Fox it's a suicide bomber.

Let's pray for the injured. Get Western citizens and translators out!

UPDATE: One guy live on Fox said he brought a woman to the hospital and she died. He is transporting others who are injured. He also claims that Americans on the "other side of the canal were injured".

Apparently at least three U.S soldiers were also injured. There is a second explosion outside a hotel.

Kabul airport explosion described as ‘complex attack’​

Capitol Hill sources tell Fox News’ Chad Pergram that the explosion happened outside Kabul’s airport after someone detonated a suicide vest.
Then a gunfight erupted. All airport gates processing evacuees are now closed and sources describe the incident as a “complex attack”.
Posted by Greg Norman Share

9 min(s) ago

At least 3 US troops hurt in Kabul airport suicide bombing, officials say​

At least 3 U.S. troops have been wounded in the suicide bombing outside Abbey Gate, U.S. officials tell Fox News.
The extent of the injuries are not clear.

President Biden briefed about Kabul airport explosion​

A White House official tells Fox News' Jacqui Heinrich that President Biden has been briefed about the explosion.
Posted by Greg Norman Share
8 min(s) ago

Pentagon confirms explosion outside Kabul's airport​

John Kirby
@PentagonPresSec
We can confirm an explosion outside Kabul airport. Casualties are unclear at this time. We will provide additional details when we can.
9:44 AM · Aug 26, 2021

Blast reported outside Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul​

CNN)An explosion was reported outside the Hamid Karzai International Airport on Thursday, according to two US officials.
One official said there are injuries among Afghans, but there is no information yet on any US casualties.

Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby confirmed there was an explosion outside of the airport. "We can confirm an explosion outside Kabul airport. Casualties are unclear at this time. We will provide additional details when we can," he said in a tweet.
This is a developing story.
It's not a complex attack...the correct term is sophisticated attack.
Clearly these idiots haven't a God Damned clue about military tactics....much less guerrilla warfare.

Forum List

Back