Explosion outside Kabul, Afghanistan airport: LIVE UPDATES

I may be wrong, and would love to be corrected, but I just don't recall Biden or the DoS Loudly telling Americans to get out in July or earlier. IF nothing else, a good PR handling would put the idiotic decisions to even be in Afghan in the first place on the idiots who are there.

Don't these nimrod Americans and westerners realize that the Taliban actually cut off faces from their prisoners who are forced to watch in mirrors, and ultimately have their eyes put out? This is not Bill and Ted journey back to meet Vlad the Impaler.

I don't think I can correct you on that. I was thinking people with common sense would understand the need to get out.

'ISIS suicide bomber' kills 13 at Kabul airport: Multiple casualties - including children and three US Marines - as two explosions tear through crowd, hours after Westerners were warned to stay away because of ISIS attack​

• There was an explosion at the Baron Hotel at Kabul airport shortly before 6.30pm local time Thursday
  • Less than two hours later, a second explosion was reported nearby at the Abbey Gate
  • At least 13 people have been killed and at least three US Marines were injured in the blasts
  • The blast came hours after officials warned of an 'imminent' bomb threat from ISIS-K
  • US troops closed airport gates on Thursday after the threat was reported while rushing to remove citizens
  • America's top diplomat in Afghanistan, Ross Wilson, claimed earlier it was still 'safe' to go to the airport
  • Afghans are fleeing to the Pakistan border but are being stopped on the way by the Taliban or sent back
  • Time is running out for them and for the foreign nationals still stuck in the region to escape
  • The Pentagon has insisted it will not withdraw troops in the next 36 hours and will stay until August 31 at least
  • Canada, Britain, Holland and Poland are winding down their evacuation missions in light of the growing threat
  • There are at least 1,000 Americans in Afghanistan who the State Department have not been able to evacuate
  • President Biden, who has refused to take responsibility for the shambolic evacuation, has been briefed on the explosion

Comment:
Joey Xi is suffering from deep seated dementia.... The PM/DSA Democrat Commies and Deep State Never Trumpers' set him up and cheated to get him in the big seat.... Look out USA... Much much worse to come..... I hope Dems are shaking in their boots for going along with this travesty. Buyer's remorse is settling in and even PM/DSA are questioning their decision to fraudulent elect him. All because you hated a man who was good for our country but hurt your feelings! You bunch of immature Ideologically flawed babies!

He said very clearly several times last week he would not leave any Americans behind but now he will be leaving a thousand or more.

Of course the Democrat controlled House won't impeach him for lying to the American people will they? They won't even impeach him for leaving behinds a thousand Americans because that is just the kind of turds they are.

Where's Joey Xi to respond and answer the questions from the MSM in regard to this attack? The attack was predictable and before August 31st, more will occur and we owe all this bloody carnage and future attacks to Joey Xi Bai Dung.
Four Marines killed and three Marines injured.... (just reported)
Where is, repeat, where is Joey Xi Bai Dung? "The World Wonders".

Last edited:
Wake Joe up and change his diaper we got dead kids and injured Marines in Joe's mess.....

I don't think I can correct you on that. I was thinking people with common sense would understand the need to get out.
Yah, sane people would think that. I'm dubious about people's motives who have returned to Afghan AFTER Trump and now Biden said we were leaving. Actually I think anyone would be crazy to go there in the first place, unless under military orders. LOL But why would people go back now? Makes no sense. Maybe "one last visit with Uncle Ernie." But ... shit ... our kids should die over that?

At least 10 dead and 60 injured...elected dems are so out of touch with reality its not funny....

OMG bodies everywhere...may be more injured Marines than three...

No deaths or injuries in over a year. Only 2,500 military. Oh yes, operating under Trump rules.
amazing how trump was able to keep the people safe with only 2500 people…seven months later we have this. Thanks Xiden and the dems

Yah, sane people would think that. I'm dubious about people's motives who have returned to Afghan AFTER Trump and now Biden said we were leaving. Actually I think anyone would be crazy to go there in the first place, unless under military orders. LOL But why would people go back now? Makes no sense. Maybe "one last visit with Uncle Ernie." But ... shit ... our kids should die over that?

That incompetent shit that is going on in Afghanistan is President Potatohead's doing. The Americans in Afghanistan (mostly working for the government) were looking to the State Department for specific guidance and to the military for protection. President Potatohead failed to do his job of protecting them.

He removed the military first instead of calling for an evacuation first. Really really dumb. He wasn't watching the store.

Forum List

Back