Explosion outside Kabul, Afghanistan airport: LIVE UPDATES

The Neo-GOP can't control their excitement at seeing America under attack so they can blame the new President for the 19 year failed mission of Nation Building in Afghanistan by the three previous administrations.

That's American politics for you.
1629994154789.png

He announced the final withdrawal back in April. They had time to get out.

I don't think the elitist who own the media are ready to give up on 'Nation Building' just yet. Think of all the fortunes that were made.
I may be wrong, and would love to be corrected, but I just don't recall Biden or the DoS Loudly telling Americans to get out in July or earlier. IF nothing else, a good PR handling would put the idiotic decisions to even be in Afghan in the first place on the idiots who are there.

Don't these nimrod Americans and westerners realize that the Taliban actually cut off faces from their prisoners who are forced to watch in mirrors, and ultimately have their eyes put out? This is not Bill and Ted journey back to meet Vlad the Impaler.

This is just the beginning of the coming internecine conflict coming between Islamic extremist groups. According to reports, it may have been ISISK. We need to get all Americans out now.

Slo Joe says he has it all under control. Nothing to worry about. :thup:

I've been around for several decades and I just can't think of a bigger foreign policy debacle than this. Only thing that comes to mind is when we left Vietnam or if you want to count the Iran Hostage Crisis and subsequent failed mission to rescue them.
If this bomb attack evolves into a firefight, it'll be the worst battlefield defeat since Korea.

Biden now has blood on his hands.
Time to chat up the covid danger.
That's not fair. America has been in that shytehole for 20 years. If American citizens want America to leave, and they do in large numbers; government should oblige, in a peaceful and safe manner of course.

Now, listening to former CIA agents online, I don't see what the problem was in leaving between 500-2000 in the country to provide air support, logistics and collecting intelligence. The fact that Trump wisely and safely drew down from 15,000 to 2,500 is a credit to his teams preparedness and Trump listening, at least somewhat, to their concerns.

If America is finally getting out, it was poorly planned and organized, but that doesn't mean there wasn't going to be some problems regardless. There is no going back now. The Talibans rush into Kabul and collecting all U.S weapons assures there.

There can be no doubt however, that the enemy to Americas influence and global position is to the East. The CCP may not want America to be in such close proximity but they certainly love to see USA bogged down there and keeping their focus off of the South China Sea and Taiwan. THAT is where the battle for the globes liberty will be fought.

The CIA need to be aggressive in recruiting there and try and maintain influence. Ironically, dealing with this issue potentially going forward will draw resources to prevent from the necessary broad pivot in dealing with China and Russia. The West cannot be lulled or fooled into this trap.

Whatever you do, you will not take the bloodstains off Biden. Just imagine what you would say if President Trump was president right now.
I would say the same thing, because i am not a shameless weasel that blames our leaders for the actions of our enemies.

That's not fair. America has been in that shytehole for 20 years. If American citizens want America to leave, and they do in large numbers; government should oblige, in a peaceful and safe manner of course.

Now, listening to former CIA agents online, I don't see what the problem was in leaving between 500-2000 in the country to provide air support, logistics and collecting intelligence. The fact that Trump wisely and safely drew down from 15,000 to 2,500 is a credit to his teams preparedness and Trump listening, at least somewhat, to their concerns.

If America is finally getting out, it was poorly planned and organized, but that doesn't mean there wasn't going to be some problems regardless. There is no going back now. The Talibans rush into Kabul and collecting all U.S weapons assures there.

There can be no doubt however, that the enemy to Americas influence and global position is to the East. The CCP may not want America to be in such close proximity but they certainly love to see USA bogged down there and keeping their focus off of the South China Sea and Taiwan. THAT is where the battle for the globes liberty will be fought.
Trump drew down to 2,500 with no loss of life or injuries.

I would say the same thing, because i am not a shameless weasel that blames our leaders for the actions of our enemies.

I haven't followed your posts but did you ever blame Trump for the Wuhan Virus and/or response? I hope not, or it destroys your assertion. I know many on here have.

The Neo-GOP can't control their excitement at seeing America under attack so they can blame the new President for the 19 year failed mission of Nation Building in Afghanistan by the three previous administrations.

That's American politics for you.
Whether it's Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Haganni Group or the Taliban they are all allies and in cahoots. We can all blame Joey Xi for the deaths of these people. Time to schiff or get off the pot and Joey soiled himself and America in his actions.

Forum List

Back