‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

Hey rabbit. what is "stump broke"? Is that a weird right winger thing? Or did you make that up all by yourself.

I could care less about the fat cluck.

Not on my radar

-Geaux

With any luck this will KO his aspirations for the White House. We just dont need another northeasterner masquerading as a GOP moderate.

While what happened in NJ is not a new thing (look at Obama), he would never have made the nomination anyway.

I couldnt care less about it. It is a faux-scandal. But Christie gets a lot of attention from the main stream types looking for that candidate who is all about cross over votes and independents, ala Romney and McCain. For that he needs to be stopped.

On the afternoon of August 12, 2013 at a hastily called press conference, Chris Christie angrily called New Jersey Senate Democrats "animals" for blocking his reappointment of a Republican Supreme Court Justice.

The next morning at 7:34 am, Christie's deputy chief of staff emails Christie's Port Authority appointee that "It is time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee."

The head of the Senate Democrats is Loretta Weinberg, who represents the city of Fort Lee.

The reason for the blocking of the bridge traffic was not the lack of an endorsement from Fort Lee's mayor, but the New Jersey Senate Democrats blocking of Christie's appointee to the New Jersey Supreme Court.

Sorta like how Obabble had the IRS block the T Party from fund raising? Maybe the two discussed the strategery while walking the Jersey shore???
It's nothing like that. The theory is preposterous.

Just trying to humor a libtard....:eusa_angel:

Rabbit, what is "stump broke"? Your term. Can you define it? I like it and want to try and insult someone with it, but I don't know what the fuck it means. Do you?

On the afternoon of August 12, 2013 at a hastily called press conference, Chris Christie angrily called New Jersey Senate Democrats "animals" for blocking his reappointment of a Republican Supreme Court Justice.

The next morning at 7:34 am, Christie's deputy chief of staff emails Christie's Port Authority appointee that "It is time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee."

The head of the Senate Democrats is Loretta Weinberg, who represents the city of Fort Lee.

The reason for the blocking of the bridge traffic was not the lack of an endorsement from Fort Lee's mayor, but the New Jersey Senate Democrats blocking of Christie's appointee to the New Jersey Supreme Court.
That doesnt even make sense. How is it punishing the head of Senate Democrats by making other people wait on a bridge? Do the drivers there even know who Loretta Weinberg is? WOuld they think she caused the delay?
No wonder this came from that ugly dyke. No wonder you are in awe at her credentials rather than critically examining what she says to see if it even makes sense.
You are Chris, Chief Dum-Dum of USMB.

What doesn't make sense to you?

You know what didn't make sense to me? The lane closures on my way to work.

I waited in traffic for an hour on the bridge and saw nothing happening in the closed lanes.

That..didn't make sense.

And now I find out that was done as a political bully move.

This is by the same guy that refused stimulus money to build a new tunnel between New York and New Jersey.

With any luck this will KO his aspirations for the White House. We just dont need another northeasterner masquerading as a GOP moderate.

While what happened in NJ is not a new thing (look at Obama), he would never have made the nomination anyway.

I couldnt care less about it. It is a faux-scandal. But Christie gets a lot of attention from the main stream types looking for that candidate who is all about cross over votes and independents, ala Romney and McCain. For that he needs to be stopped.

There's nothing fake about it.

People have been fired already.

I am in no way a Christie fan, but isn't it interesting when you look at how he handled it. Within 2 days of the scandal, he found out who lied to him and fired her immediately. Susan Rice goes on 5 different network shows and lies over 4 Amercians killed while pleading for help, and she gets promoted.
Also, in the last 48 hours, the MSM has given 17 times more time coverage to the Bridge closing, than it has to the Obama IRS scandal over 6 months.

Sorta like how Obabble had the IRS block the T Party from fund raising? Maybe the two discussed the strategery while walking the Jersey shore???

You do know that according to the strict definition of the law?

What the tea party pacs did was illegal.

And completely illegal.

As are the IRS rules.

How do you think we should address that?

You do know that according to the strict definition of the law?

What the tea party pacs did was illegal.

And completely illegal.

As are the IRS rules.

How do you think we should address that?

Can you ever post with using far left talking points and propaganda?

I am in no way a Christie fan, but isn't it interesting when you look at how he handled it. Within 2 days of the scandal, he found out who lied to him and fired her immediately. Susan Rice goes on 5 different network shows and lies over 4 Amercians killed while pleading for help, and she gets promoted.
Also, in the last 48 hours, the MSM has given 17 times more time coverage to the Bridge closing, than it has to the Obama IRS scandal over 6 months.

Bullshit.

This happened in September 2013.

It's now January 2014.

This isn't a "2 day" thing. And as soon as this came to light, Christie was making fun of it.

If Christie were more like Obama

"If you like your traffic pattern, you can keep it. Period"

"A rogue agent in the Cincinnati Office redirected the traffic"

"At no time, did I have any direct knowledge of there whereabouts of the George Washington Bridge"

Bullshit.

It's now January 2014.

This isn't a "2 day" thing. And as soon as this came to light, Christie was making fun of it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55aRrvXtio]Obama: Shovel-Ready Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected - YouTube[/ame]

Bullshit.

It's now January 2014.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55aRrvXtio]Obama: Shovel-Ready Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected - YouTube[/ame]

Yes and you know why the projects weren't "Shovel ready" right?

You favorite governors used the stimulus money to fill in gaps left by their tax cuts to keep state workers employed.

By the way. Once that money ran out? They fired them anyway.

To the tune of 400k workers nation wide.

Fuck be upon Christie.

obama-christie.jpg
Laurel & Hardy

Christie has lost alot of weight in the last year

That doesnt even make sense. How is it punishing the head of Senate Democrats by making other people wait on a bridge? Do the drivers there even know who Loretta Weinberg is? WOuld they think she caused the delay?
No wonder this came from that ugly dyke. No wonder you are in awe at her credentials rather than critically examining what she says to see if it even makes sense.
You are Chris, Chief Dum-Dum of USMB.

What doesn't make sense to you?

You know what didn't make sense to me? The lane closures on my way to work.

I waited in traffic for an hour on the bridge and saw nothing happening in the closed lanes.

That..didn't make sense.

And now I find out that was done as a political bully move.

This is by the same guy that refused stimulus money to build a new tunnel between New York and New Jersey.

You gonna get a toll rebate from DeBlasio?

Bullshit.

It's now January 2014.

OK, within two days of finding out who lied to him and about it... doesn't change the point. The hypocrisy of the left and the media is astounding. Bridget Kelly gets fired for lying to Christie within 48 hours the evidence coming to light. (over a bridge closing and traffic jam) Susan Rice goes on 5 major network shows and lies about 4 dead Americans pleading for help, and she gets promoted.

Forum List

Back