‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

Christie worked the storm to his own advantage.

The man is horrible. I've not even figured out whats going on now with this new bs. But I know what he did when he screwed over Romney.

Bishop Willard got paid back for passing over Christie for VP. Christie gets revenge on anyone who crosses him, as Bishop Willard found out the hard way.

Even if he did it and knew about it, SO WHAT?

Its time we play hardball with these libtards that are destroying America.

Good for Christie. Maybe his city will wise up and vote their libtard mayor out.

Let's look at it like this, a friend of mine pointed this out to me on Facebook a few minutes ago:

A liberal like Ted Kennedy can drive a woman off a bridge, serve nearly five decades in the Senate and be hailed as a courageous leader and a hero. But if a Republican shuts down a bridge, leftists are ready to tar and feather the man. Furthermore lest we forget what Obama himself did to our tourists and veterans after Republicans shut down the government, hoping they would take a hit politically. Just a burning question: but why is what Christie (or his aides) did any different?

Christie isn't my first choice for C in C, granted, but hey he's acted like one by firing people responsible for this. Which is more than you can say for the Obama administration. Has Obama fired anyone at the IRS? Has Obama fired anyone at the State Department for Benghazi? Has Obama fired anyone at the Justice Department for Fast and Furious? The answer would be no, no and no.

Forgive me for saying so, but something just isn't right here at all.

Chapaquiddic cost Kennedy the presidency
We will see about Christie

Many have blown their chance at being president on much less. See Gary Hart or Howard Dean

It cost Kennedy the presidency?

Holy shit!!!!

The comment shows what a liberal is in a nutshell. There was a WOMAN THAT DIED as a result of that piece of shit. He SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL and this fucktard says....

"It cost him the presidency."

Yet he lived his life as a senator, drunk and fat.

The liberals continue to demonstrate exactly why this country has turned into a cesspool of pure liberal, brainwashed, double talking, hypocritical bullshit.

Just another issue that they get all whipped up into a frenzy about, but in reality they really could not care any less.

I cannot tell who is the more pathetic liberal feigning outrage over this. Rightwinger, or "Truthmatters."

LOL, truth matters. How fucking ironic.

Obamacare......truth matters.....he still believes in Obama. Fucking hilarious. I think he thinks he is clever.

Christie is notorious for being a bully who punishes people. Within his staff, he created a bully culture of "payback". His top deputies and political appointees were highly evolved henchman who abused power and exacted retribution on anyone who didn't play ball with Christie.

Christie's political career is done. He and his staff systematically used government to destroy and hurt people.

His brand was that he was an honest straight talker who got shit done.

Now he's asking us to believe that he's a Jimmy Carter dupe, who is so weak and stupid that his staff thought they could lie to him systematically. Also, he didn't he fire people until his plot was exposed. This problem happened months ago and he didn't do a thing about it.

Chris Christie created a culture of retaliation and he surrounded himself with fellow bullies. Use your Google. "Christie Bully".

It will blow your mind.

The party of Trickie Dickie returns to its roots.

The whole Chicago political machine is one giant fucking bully. Fucking liberals, and their fucking hypocrisy.

Good for Christie. Maybe his city will wise up and vote their libtard mayor out.

What did liberals do that was so offensive to the conservatives? Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act. What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, ‘Liberal,’ as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won’t work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor. - Lawrence O’Donnell Jr.

What did liberals do that was so offensive to the conservatives? Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act. What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, ‘Liberal,’ as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won’t work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor. - Lawrence O’Donnell Jr.

Far left revisionism and propaganda.

So a theory is fact now? Or would it be closer to a TALKING POINT? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I agree and last I heard Maddow was an opinion person on MSNBC.

Theory is a long way from fact as I'm sure you and I know quite well.

Guess Chrissy hasn't figured that out yet.

Oh and I doubt Christie is toast.

The whole bridgegate will be forgotten with the next "scandal" to hit the air waves.

"I am not a bully" C. Christie

That will not be forgotten soon. To good of a saying to let it waste away. He better hope he is not perceived as a bully.

"I am not a bully" C. Christie

That will not be forgotten soon. To good of a saying to let it waste away. He better hope he is not perceived as a bully.

Says the far left Obama drone that ignore Harry Reid the bully.

The far left would not know a bully if one stood right in front of them in the mirror.

And can I if you please ask why you conservatives are defending this bag of shit who threw the election?

Just pm me and explain why you are jumping in to defend this asshole?

I cant speak for others. I have no desire to defend this man. I think he should be out of office for the same reason I think Obama should be out. I hate corruption and bullying.

I am just sick of this double standard. Christie has a scandal that doesn't even enter the same league as Obama's dozen scandals and somehow Christie is the worst politician in the world now?

How are we supposed to fix the problems of corruption if we arent pulling down all corruption regardless of the party?

There were no "scandals" during the Obama administration. What there was, was attempts by Conservatives, who hate the government, to conflate events, many that are BAU, INTO scandals. Crimeboss and firebug Issa failed to prove his thesis even though he tried desperately to cherry pick through raw data while he ferried it to the press even though much of it was classified. The real scandal is that Crimeboss Issa, compromised investigations and put operatives at risk. Much like Bradley Manning and Edward Snowden did.

Christie's people, those handpicked by Christie, to work for Christie, who had the ear of Christie, who Christie communicated with on a daily basis are involved in this scandal.

That makes it a real scandal.

And Christie did no one any favors by making fun of the whole thing.

And he's also got a real live history of bullying people.

And can I if you please ask why you conservatives are defending this bag of shit who threw the election?

Just pm me and explain why you are jumping in to defend this asshole?

I cant speak for others. I have no desire to defend this man. I think he should be out of office for the same reason I think Obama should be out. I hate corruption and bullying.

I am just sick of this double standard. Christie has a scandal that doesn't even enter the same league as Obama's dozen scandals and somehow Christie is the worst politician in the world now?

How are we supposed to fix the problems of corruption if we arent pulling down all corruption regardless of the party?

There were no "scandals" during the Obama administration. What there was, was attempts by Conservatives, who hate the government, to conflate events, many that are BAU, INTO scandals. Crimeboss and firebug Issa failed to prove his thesis even though he tried desperately to cherry pick through raw data while he ferried it to the press even though much of it was classified. The real scandal is that Crimeboss Issa, compromised investigations and put operatives at risk. Much like Bradley Manning and Edward Snowden did.

Christie's people, those handpicked by Christie, to work for Christie, who had the ear of Christie, who Christie communicated with on a daily basis are involved in this scandal.

That makes it a real scandal.

And Christie did no one any favors by making fun of the whole thing.

And he's also got a real live history of bullying people.

Oh my that post is riddled with far left propaganda direct from the DNC programming.

On the afternoon of August 12, 2013 at a hastily called press conference, Chris Christie angrily called New Jersey Senate Democrats "animals" for blocking his reappointment of a Republican Supreme Court Justice.

The next morning at 7:34 am, Christie's deputy chief of staff emails Christie's Port Authority appointee that "It is time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee."

The head of the Senate Democrats is Loretta Weinberg, who represents the city of Fort Lee.

The reason for the blocking of the bridge traffic was not the lack of an endorsement from Fort Lee's mayor, but the New Jersey Senate Democrats blocking of Christie's appointee to the New Jersey Supreme Court.
That doesnt even make sense. How is it punishing the head of Senate Democrats by making other people wait on a bridge? Do the drivers there even know who Loretta Weinberg is? WOuld they think she caused the delay?
No wonder this came from that ugly dyke. No wonder you are in awe at her credentials rather than critically examining what she says to see if it even makes sense.
You are Chris, Chief Dum-Dum of USMB.

On the afternoon of August 12, 2013 at a hastily called press conference, Chris Christie angrily called New Jersey Senate Democrats "animals" for blocking his reappointment of a Republican Supreme Court Justice.

The next morning at 7:34 am, Christie's deputy chief of staff emails Christie's Port Authority appointee that "It is time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee."

The head of the Senate Democrats is Loretta Weinberg, who represents the city of Fort Lee.

The reason for the blocking of the bridge traffic was not the lack of an endorsement from Fort Lee's mayor, but the New Jersey Senate Democrats blocking of Christie's appointee to the New Jersey Supreme Court.

Sorta like how Obabble had the IRS block the T Party from fund raising? Maybe the two discussed the strategery while walking the Jersey shore???

Sorta like how Obabble had the IRS block the T Party from fund raising? Maybe the two discussed the strategery while walking the Jersey shore???
It's nothing like that. The theory is preposterous.

Forum List

Back