‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

So, what happens to commending a man for admitting his mistakes? Since when do you find anyone taking accountability for their actions in Washington? Not even Obama does that, not even Eric Holder or Kathleen Sibelius did that. The lot of you cannot see past your own political noses to see what this man did to try and rectify the situation. And until proof is given to the contrary, it is disingenuous to sit there and assume Christie orchestrated that traffic jam.

Let's look at it like this, a friend of mine pointed this out to me on Facebook a few minutes ago:

A liberal like Ted Kennedy can drive a woman off a bridge, serve nearly five decades in the Senate and be hailed as a courageous leader and a hero. But if a Republican shuts down a bridge, leftists are ready to tar and feather the man. Furthermore lest we forget what Obama himself did to our tourists and veterans after Republicans shut down the government, hoping they would take a hit politically. Just a burning question: but why is what Christie (or his aides) did any different?

Christie isn't my first choice for C in C, granted, but hey he's acted like one by firing people responsible for this. Which is more than you can say for the Obama administration. Has Obama fired anyone at the IRS? Has Obama fired anyone at the State Department for Benghazi? Has Obama fired anyone at the Justice Department for Fast and Furious? The answer would be no, no and no.

Forgive me for saying so, but something just isn't right here at all.
Double Standard...

Let's look at it like this, a friend of mine pointed this out to me on Facebook a few minutes ago:

A liberal like Ted Kennedy can drive a woman off a bridge, serve nearly five decades in the Senate and be hailed as a courageous leader and a hero. But if a Republican shuts down a bridge, leftists are ready to tar and feather the man. Furthermore lest we forget what Obama himself did to our tourists and veterans after Republicans shut down the government, hoping they would take a hit politically. Just a burning question: but why is what Christie (or his aides) did any different?

Christie isn't my first choice for C in C, granted, but hey he's acted like one by firing people responsible for this. Which is more than you can say for the Obama administration. Has Obama fired anyone at the IRS? Has Obama fired anyone at the State Department for Benghazi? Has Obama fired anyone at the Justice Department for Fast and Furious? The answer would be no, no and no.

Chapaquiddic cost Kennedy the presidency
We will see about Christie

Many have blown their chance at being president on much less. See Gary Hart or Howard Dean

Last edited:

Chapaquiddic cost Kennedy the presidency
We will see about Christie

Many have blown their chance at being president on much less. See Gary Hart

So? He still made his mark on American politics. It's as if his transgressions were swept to the wayside. Five decades serving as "The Lion of The Senate," would seem to suggest that the Presidency was a small price to pay.

Fuck be upon Christie.

obama-christie.jpg
Laurel & Hardy

Christie is notorious for being a bully who punishes people. Within his staff, he created a bully culture of "payback". His top deputies and political appointees were highly evolved henchman who abused power and exacted retribution on anyone who didn't play ball with Christie.

Christie's political career is done. He and his staff systematically used government to destroy and hurt people.

His brand was that he was an honest straight talker who got shit done.

Now he's asking us to believe that he's a Jimmy Carter dupe, who is so weak and stupid that his staff thought they could lie to him systematically. Also, he didn't he fire people until his plot was exposed. This problem happened months ago and he didn't do a thing about it.

Chris Christie created a culture of retaliation and he surrounded himself with fellow bullies. Use your Google. "Christie Bully".

It will blow your mind.

The party of Trickie Dickie returns to its roots.

Last edited:
[...]

Who benefited from the traffic jam? The woman who died because the ambulance was caught in it?
I'm surprised a lot more hasn't been made of this. In fact, if it can be proved the vindictive lane closures caused or contributed to that woman's death there could be serious criminal charges imposed on whoever caused or conspired to cause the unnecessary lane closures.

Almost no mention was made of all the kids who were late to school, or how many people were late for work, or who missed important appointments, or how much fuel was wasted, and how much wastefully unnecessary police and bridge employee overtime was caused by this political thuggery. The collective monetary cost of this outrageous misuse of authority could be considerable. Whoever is responsible could and should be sued to recover that cost in addition to the criminal charges.

On the afternoon of August 12, 2013 at a hastily called press conference, Chris Christie angrily called New Jersey Senate Democrats "animals" for blocking his reappointment of a Republican Supreme Court Justice.

The next morning at 7:34 am, Christie's deputy chief of staff emails Christie's Port Authority appointee that "It is time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee."

The head of the Senate Democrats is Loretta Weinberg, who represents the city of Fort Lee.

The reason for the blocking of the bridge traffic was not the lack of an endorsement from Fort Lee's mayor, but the New Jersey Senate Democrats blocking of Christie's appointee to the New Jersey Supreme Court.

MSNBC? Oh my the far left propaganda network is now "facts".....

It is all true.

That crazy Rachel Maddow with her Rhodes Scholarship and her Doctorate in Political Science from Oxford.

She figured it out.

Forum List

Back