‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

Come on guys. Lets listen because this was the son of a bitch who poked us in the eyes and gave the election to Obama.

So a theory is fact now? Or would it be closer to a TALKING POINT? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Those of us who live in NJ know it is more than just a theory!

Which one the judicial appointment or the failure of support? Christi did what he should have done and fired some people, too bad the mulatto messiah didn't learn how to do that at Harvard.

And can I if you please ask why you conservatives are defending this bag of shit who threw the election?

Just pm me and explain why you are jumping in to defend this asshole?

This scandal is still small potatos when compared to Obamas.

Get rid of Christie? Sure go ahead. But stop with the double standards people.

And can I if you please ask why you conservatives are defending this bag of shit who threw the election?

I cant speak for others. I have no desire to defend this man. I think he should be out of office for the same reason I think Obama should be out. I hate corruption and bullying.

I am just sick of this double standard. Christie has a scandal that doesn't even enter the same league as Obama's dozen scandals and somehow Christie is the worst politician in the world now?

How are we supposed to fix the problems of corruption if we arent pulling down all corruption regardless of the party?

So a theory is fact now? Or would it be closer to a TALKING POINT? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The facts are there.

It's pretty obvious what happened.

Now it will drag on for months as the state, federal, and legislative investigations work themselves out.

It certainly makes more sense now that the timeline of events is revealed.

They'll get figured out and more heads will roll or not. Too bad Christie doesn't have all the curtains to hide behind that maobama does. Then he could just tell the press to go to hell for a couple of weeks and then if they bring it up he could just say it is old news.

They'll get figured out and more heads will roll or not. Too bad Christie doesn't have all the curtains to hide behind that maobama does. Then he could just tell the press to go to hell for a couple of weeks and then if they bring it up he could just say it is old news.

Unbelievable! :cool:

In 2 weeks when this story is gone and forgotten can I quote your post as proof that your liberal "curtains" don't exist?

I cant speak for others. I have no desire to defend this man. I think he should be out of office for the same reason I think Obama should be out. I hate corruption and bullying.

I am just sick of this double standard. Christie has a scandal that doesn't even enter the same league as Obama's dozen scandals and somehow Christie is the worst politician in the world now?

How are we supposed to fix the problems of corruption if we arent pulling down all corruption regardless of the party?

Because I had Annie and Laura and the mouth of the south telling me I should love this man.

It's a big deal.

Oh and that I should not only love him. I should promote him. And he's the next best thing since sliced bread.

Nobody really vetted this dude.

And what still to this day pisses me off was Annie and Laura ragging out so big time on conservatives and we had to love Christie that Levin had to jump in and smack them around.

Unbelievable! :cool:

In 2 weeks when this story is gone and forgotten can I quote your post as proof that your liberal "curtains" don't exist?

No, your dear leader gutter trash is using them everyday, executive privileged, contempt of congress and just plain stonewalling. Personally I could give a crap if Christie is ran out of town on a rail, I just have problems with the hypocrisy of the left.

I'm really asking you guys not to defend this man. I have no idea why some of you are doing it. Knee jerk maybe.

They worked the photo ops and gave us 4 more years of hell.

Christie worked the storm to his own advantage.

The man is horrible. I've not even figured out whats going on now with this new bs. But I know what he did when he screwed over Romney.

Christie worked the storm to his own advantage.

The man is horrible. I've not even figured out whats going on now with this new bs. But I know what he did when he screwed over Romney.

Christie did what he did in order to keep the far left press off of him during the sandy aftermath. A strategic move in order to keep the far left press from scrutinizing his every move during all this.

Forum List

Back