‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

Christie is notorious for being a bully who punishes people. Within his staff, he created a bully culture of "payback". His top deputies and political appointees were highly evolved henchman who abused power and exacted retribution on anyone who didn't play ball with Christie.

Christie's political career is done. He and his staff systematically used government to destroy and hurt people.

His brand was that he was an honest straight talker who got shit done.

Now he's asking us to believe that he's a Jimmy Carter dupe, who is so weak and stupid that his staff thought they could lie to him systematically. Also, he didn't he fire people until his plot was exposed. This problem happened months ago and he didn't do a thing about it.

Chris Christie created a culture of retaliation and he surrounded himself with fellow bullies. Use your Google. "Christie Bully".

It will blow your mind.

The party of Trickie Dickie returns to its roots.

They have been selling the "payback" as for not endorsing Christie in the election. But there is no evidence they even asked him for an endorsement or expected one.

Being from NJ. I suspect that payback was for some other perceived slight from someone in the Governors office

Video: When Christie Mocked The Bridge Scandal And Joked About Personal Involvement

n December, Christie mocked a reporter for asking about the scandal at a press conference, joking that he was personally involved.

“I worked the cones, actually,” Christie joked. “Unbeknownst to everybody, I was actually the guy out there. I was in overalls and hat, but I was actually the guy working the cones out there. You really are not serious with that question?”

Hope no one forgets that little ditty.

On the afternoon of August 12, 2013 at a hastily called press conference, Chris Christie angrily called New Jersey Senate Democrats "animals" for blocking his reappointment of a Republican Supreme Court Justice.

The next morning at 7:34 am, Christie's deputy chief of staff emails Christie's Port Authority appointee that "It is time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee."

The head of the Senate Democrats is Loretta Weinberg, who represents the city of Fort Lee.

The reason for the blocking of the bridge traffic was not the lack of an endorsement from Fort Lee's mayor, but the New Jersey Senate Democrats blocking of Christie's appointee to the New Jersey Supreme Court.
That doesnt even make sense. How is it punishing the head of Senate Democrats by making other people wait on a bridge? Do the drivers there even know who Loretta Weinberg is? WOuld they think she caused the delay?
No wonder this came from that ugly dyke. No wonder you are in awe at her credentials rather than critically examining what she says to see if it even makes sense.
You are Chris, Chief Dum-Dum of USMB.

What doesn't make sense to you?

You know what didn't make sense to me? The lane closures on my way to work.

I waited in traffic for an hour on the bridge and saw nothing happening in the closed lanes.

That..didn't make sense.

And now I find out that was done as a political bully move.

This is by the same guy that refused stimulus money to build a new tunnel between New York and New Jersey.

I agree.. He is no better than Barack Obama in my book. Just another leftist trying to play American

-Geaux

I am in no way a Christie fan, but isn't it interesting when you look at how he handled it. Within 2 days of the scandal, he found out who lied to him and fired her immediately. Susan Rice goes on 5 different network shows and lies over 4 Amercians killed while pleading for help, and she gets promoted.
Also, in the last 48 hours, the MSM has given 17 times more time coverage to the Bridge closing, than it has to the Obama IRS scandal over 6 months.

Bullshit.

This happened in September 2013.

It's now January 2014.

This isn't a "2 day" thing. And as soon as this came to light, Christie was making fun of it.

What difference dies it make?

Its not like Christie gave automatic weapons to a violent drug gang that murdered a border guard

And the far left shows how truly shallow they are.

Just like they often prove how racist they are.

God almighty Kosh...

You have been on the board for a year now and you still can't make a relevant post. Why do you even bother?

Leftwing propaganda
Leftwing propaganda
Leftwing propaganda

Video: When Christie Mocked The Bridge Scandal And Joked About Personal Involvement

n December, Christie mocked a reporter for asking about the scandal at a press conference, joking that he was personally involved.

“I worked the cones, actually,” Christie joked. “Unbeknownst to everybody, I was actually the guy out there. I was in overalls and hat, but I was actually the guy working the cones out there. You really are not serious with that question?”

He explained that one. Christie has always been brash with the media, nothing new.

I am in no way a Christie fan, but isn't it interesting when you look at how he handled it. Within 2 days of the scandal, he found out who lied to him and fired her immediately. Susan Rice goes on 5 different network shows and lies over 4 Amercians killed while pleading for help, and she gets promoted.
Also, in the last 48 hours, the MSM has given 17 times more time coverage to the Bridge closing, than it has to the Obama IRS scandal over 6 months.

Bullshit.

It's now January 2014.

This isn't a "2 day" thing. And as soon as this came to light, Christie was making fun of it.

OK, within two days of finding out who lied to him and about it... doesn't change the point. The hypocrisy of the left and the media is astounding. Bridget Kelly gets fired for lying to Christie within 48 hours the evidence coming to light. (over a bridge closing and traffic jam) Susan Rice goes on 5 major network shows and lies about 4 dead Americans pleading for help, and she gets promoted.

Yes..the handpicked inner circle of Chris Christie suddenly go rogue and Christie "knows nothing about it".

Gotta love it.

:lol:

"I am not a bully." C Christie. No one will forget that one either.

"I worked the cones", "I am not a bully". The dems are loaded for bear on this one.
T shirts, ads, bumper stickers.

Nothing like letting your opponent write your adds for you.

Bullshit.

It's now January 2014.

What difference dies it make?

Its not like Christie gave automatic weapons to a violent drug gang that murdered a border guard

He didn't?

Who did?

A very striking difference between Big Ears handling his many scandals and Christie's handling his. BO never takes responsibility. He blames W, Rs, TP, or some made up thing like a video.

Did BO fire anyone for Fast & Furious?
Did BO fire anyone for the IRS scandal?
Did BO fire anyone for the Obamacare website debacle?
Did BO fire anyone for Bengahzi?
Did BO fire anyone for the NSA scandal?
Did BO fire anyone for the failures of his energy policies ie, green companies?
Did BO fire anyone for the sad state of the economy...big banks bigger, rich get richer, high unemployment, 1/3 of Americans on some form of government assistance, exploding national debt, etc............

and on and on.........

"I am not a bully." C Christie. No one will forget that one either.

"I worked the cones", "I am not a bully". The dems are loaded for bear on this one.
T shirts, ads, bumper stickers.

Nothing like letting your opponent write your adds for you.

I guess democrats prefer thier bullies to be more subtle, and to use the IRS.

And the far left shows how truly shallow they are.

Just like they often prove how racist they are.

God almighty Kosh...

You have been on the board for a year now and you still can't make a relevant post. Why do you even bother?

Leftwing propaganda
Leftwing propaganda
Leftwing propaganda

If you don't want to be called on your far left propaganda posts then don't post them and you won't be called on them.

And the term is far left propaganda. if you are going to throw a tantrum like a two year old about it, you could at least quote it correctly.

Don't want to see that term, then don't post far left propaganda as fact, because it is not and just shows you are a drone and not capable of posting anything relevant.

If you want to post something relevant then by all means, but I will not hold my breath on that one.

A very striking difference between Big Ears handling his many scandals and Christie's handling his. BO never takes responsibility. He blames W, Rs, TP, or some made up thing like a video.

Did BO fire anyone for the sad state of the economy...big banks bigger, rich get richer, high unemployment, 1/3 of Americans on some form of government assistance, exploding national debt, etc............

and on and on.........

Because none of those things are wrong to Obama's butt buddies on this board. Its normal politics, and if used against Republicans, actually encourgaged.

Its comical seeing people with no ethical standards, or who dont expect ethical standards from thier own side get all uppity when the other side has problems.

and on and on.........

None of these were scandals.

They were conflations of the Conservatives in congress seeking to take down the American government.

and on and on.........

They were conflations of the Conservatives in congress seeking to take down the American government.

I see the DNC download came down and the far left Obama drones will repeat it.

Hey Marty, are you condemning Christie? If you are, just come out and say so. Don't beat around the bush.
OMG, theres that mans name again.

Condemn and forgive Marty. You will feel better. Hey at least the Christie people didn't single out any political party when they shut down those lanes. All were effected equally. I like that.

Bullshit.

It's now January 2014.

OK, within two days of finding out who lied to him and about it... doesn't change the point. The hypocrisy of the left and the media is astounding. Bridget Kelly gets fired for lying to Christie within 48 hours the evidence coming to light. (over a bridge closing and traffic jam) Susan Rice goes on 5 major network shows and lies about 4 dead Americans pleading for help, and she gets promoted.

Yes..the handpicked inner circle of Chris Christie suddenly go rogue and Christie "knows nothing about it".

Gotta love it.

Yeah, just like Obama new nothing about the IRS scandal, or fast and furious, or what was happening in Benghazi. Regardless of who knew what, you are still missing the simple point.. look at the reaction. If this lady works for Hillary or Obama, she probably gets promoted.

and on and on.........

I think Obama should have fired some people for some of those issues. The fact he didn't made me question his ability to judge character. The roll out of the health care program should have definitely had some people fired.

Gotta love it.

Yeah, just like Obama new nothing about the IRS scandal, or fast and furious, or what was happening in Benghazi. Regardless of who knew what, you are still missing the simple point.. look at the reaction. If this lady works for Hillary or Obama, she probably gets promoted.

cb5c78c7-7b78-42b2-9006-5c33faab8048.jpg

Forum List

Back