Explosives found in World Trade Center dust

Understandable, this is too high of caliber stuff for you to grasp.

Isaac Newton says 9/11 was a controlled demolition.
you clearly dont understand mass and inertia

LOL...

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]."

AE911Truth.org

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
just the fact that he claims "pyroclastic clouds" shows he has lost his mind

you clearly dont understand mass and inertia

LOL...

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]."

AE911Truth.org

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
Yeah, who was the artist who cut his own ear off?

He was brilliant too. Right up until he lopped his own friggin' ear off.:cuckoo:

for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

There was no explosion. There isn't an explosive expert in the world who could have pulled it off.

exactly. So how do 30 stories crush 70 stories? Physically impossible. military officers for 9/11 truth
my one fist could crush your big head, causing you to fall down........fact!

It's as simple as that.

no, you are as simple as that

lol...

Dwain deets, ms physics, ms eng – former director, aerospace projects, nasa dryden flight research center. Before this appointment, he served as director, research engineering division at dryden. Recipient of the nasa exceptional service award and the presidential meritorious rank award in the senior executive service (1988). Selected presenter of the wright brothers lectureship in aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the american institute of aeronautics and astronautics (aiaa) (1986). Included in "who's who in science and engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former chairman of the aerospace control and guidance systems committee of the society of automotive engineers. Former member, aiaa committee on society and aerospace technology. 37 year nasa career.

Statement in support of architects and engineers petition:
"the many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the world trade center]."

ae911truth.org

patriots question 9/11 - responsible criticism of the 9/11 commission report
yeah, who was the artist who cut his own ear off?

He was brilliant too. Right up until he lopped his own friggin' ear off.:cuckoo:

and now simple simple simon is inaccurately going to parrot the py gong to is going to claim pyrooclastic clouds only come from volcanoes

1. Can you show me a video or photo of the "massive structural members" being hurled horizontally?

2. Can you tell me in what way the clouds created from the collapse are similar to pyroclastic clouds? Did these clouds have hot gas and rock fragments? Did it travel up to 420 mph?

1. Can you show me a video or photo of the "massive structural members" being hurled horizontally?

2. Can you tell me in what way the clouds created from the collapse are similar to pyroclastic clouds? Did these clouds have hot gas and rock fragments? Did it travel up to 420 mph?

yes it was hot and contained rock fragments

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

There was no explosion. There isn't an explosive expert in the world who could have pulled it off.

Exactly. So how do 30 stories crush 70 stories? Physically impossible. Military Officers for 9/11 Truth

One story at a time. NOT physically impossible. The underlying stories won't help save the story about to be crushed.

in a matter of seconds..including the core...3 times in one day

How hot eots?

Exactly. So how do 30 stories crush 70 stories? Physically impossible. Military Officers for 9/11 Truth

Are you trying to say that the tower collapse is like a foot crushing a soda can? Where the can compresses into a nice, neat little package?

When that "30 story block" started to descend, what did it hit first? The floor below?

it was mostly dust before the concrete hit anything and what about the core ?

What was mostly dust?

30 stories crush one story then 31 stories crush another then 32 stories go into another, It isn't difficult, we can all see that all 110 stories did not give in at the same moment. But we do know for fact that the buildings were moving before the collapse started. One wall had moved approximately 55 inches (Concave). Now what caused that if not for sagging, weakened support beams? Or what ever you want to call them.

30 stories crush one story then 31 stories crush another then 32 stories go into another, It isn't difficult, we can all see that all 110 stories did not give in at the same moment. But we do know for fact that the buildings were moving before the collapse started. One wall had moved approximately 55 inches (Concave). Now what caused that if not for sagging, weakened support beams? Or what ever you want to call them.

Hey eots. When that 30 story block came down, were the FLOOR connections to the perimeter facade columns and core columns supposed to resist that mass and energy? Or were the floors and connections designed to handle static loads only?

Take your time.

So it was faster then free fall speed.

Forum List

Back