Explosives found in World Trade Center dust

ha,as I knew it,the OCTA'S could only fling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are and cover their ears ans close their eyes to the facts.:lol:

What, these loons still don't have any facts?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Oh well, i'll check back again in a couple o' weeks. You know, just to see if they come back with any facts, or some shit like that.

Yeah the truthers know you OCTA's dont have any facts,thats old news,no need to brag about it.Just because the truth scares you and you cover your ears and close your eyes when facts are presented that you dont like,that doesnt mean facts that prove explosives were used werent used.:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What, these loons still don't have any facts?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Oh well, i'll check back again in a couple o' weeks. You know, just to see if they come back with any facts, or some shit like that.

Yeah the truthers know you OCTA's dont have any facts,thats old news,no need to brag about it.Just because the truth scares you and you cover your ears and close your eyes when facts are presented that you dont like,that doesnt mean facts that prove explosives were used werent used.:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Got it, still no facts....

Dr. Harrit is the lead scientist of a European, nine-author, peer-reviewed study*, which found millions of microscopic red-gray chips in the World Trade Center dust. These chips, at first thought to be paint, were ignited and determined to be unburned nanothermite
Common Ground - February 2011

Maybe there was. Why believe you or any scientist when you can plainly see the explosion and plainly see the steel beams all over the place. Look.

jc_001.jpg

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

There was no explosion. There isn't an explosive expert in the world who could have pulled it off.

Dr. Harrit is the lead scientist of a European, nine-author, peer-reviewed study*, which found millions of microscopic red-gray chips in the World Trade Center dust. These chips, at first thought to be paint, were ignited and determined to be unburned nanothermite

These samples did they appear 6 years after 911 and were preserved under conditions that aught to make anyone skeptical ?

I can understand trying to profit off of 911 , I dont get the mindless parroting of the contrived assemblage of "facts"

These samples did they appear 6 years after 911 and were preserved under conditions that aught to make anyone skeptical ?

what you should be skeptical of is the fact no such standard testing was done by NIST immediately after the event or the fact that none of the of steel forensically tested shows the temperatures required structural for failure

Newton's 3rd Law: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

30 stories cannot crush 70 stories.
you are an idiot
that post doesnt even make a lick of sense

Understandable, this is too high of caliber stuff for you to grasp.

Isaac Newton says 9/11 was a controlled demolition.
PhysicsExist?.......Yeah, no shit.......Take a physics course and you might actually learn, that yes, PHYSICS EXIST!

Hence, two planes fully loaded with fuel rammed two freakin' buildings going full speed, causing two building to fall down..............It's all in the physics!

you are an idiot
that post doesnt even make a lick of sense

you clearly dont understand mass and inertia

LOL...

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]."

AE911Truth.org

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

you clearly dont understand mass and inertia

LOL...

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]."

AE911Truth.org

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
L M A O!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back