🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Expose Planned Parenthood, Get a Felony

The fraud charges in Texas got dropped, right? They are being charged for recording someone without their permission, something even the ACLU is hedgy about.

The ACLU can be hedgy all day. What makes the Texas thing funny is that the Bible thumpers down there called a grand jury to go after PP for selling Fetus-burgers, and the Grand Jury indicted the scammers instead. Yeah, the prosecutors dropped the charges out of embarrassment.

The editing doesn't change the words the people said, didn't change the fact that money changed hands for fetal tissue, even if it wasn't for a profit.

Well, it does when you make it look like they were in it for the money and not to provide tissue to help with valid Scientific Research.

frankly, someone will probably die some day because research that could have saved their lives didn't happen because the supply of fetal tissue dried up. So much for being "Pro-Life".

No, all you care about is preserving your own sacred cows. If this was a tobacco company sting, or it involved some church group, you would have provided the jump drive to the guy doing the recording.

Your rank hypocrisy stinks.

This will be thrown out, and hopefully will set up a court ruling on California's unconstitutional law.

i think a jury of 12 regular Americans will see what these slimeballs did, and they can enjoy spending time with their new cellmate.

They may have not done anything provable as illegal, but by yours and others reactions the disseminating of the fact that yes, money changes hands for aborted tissue, and yes, some of the people involved can be quite callous about it is the real thing that bothers you. It ruins your mental exercise of treating the procedure as something as simple as lancing a boil.
All I care about is that justice is served. It appears those two individuals violated the law. Let them have their day in court and then toss them into prison if convicted.

No, all you care about is preserving your own sacred cows. If this was a tobacco company sting, or it involved some church group, you would have provided the jump drive to the guy doing the recording.

This will be thrown out, and hopefully will set up a court ruling on California's unconstitutional law.
I like how you make up positions I didn't take and then attack me for them. :lmao:

What a schmuck you are, eh?

That aside, we'll see about the rest of your diatribe. Very doubtful California's law will be ruled unconstitutional.

Just a guy calling out your bullshit.
Nah, just a schmuck shaking his cane at his own hallucinations.

One needs a cane to push away the piles of bullshit in your posts.

The fraud charges in Texas got dropped, right? They are being charged for recording someone without their permission, something even the ACLU is hedgy about.

The ACLU can be hedgy all day. What makes the Texas thing funny is that the Bible thumpers down there called a grand jury to go after PP for selling Fetus-burgers, and the Grand Jury indicted the scammers instead. Yeah, the prosecutors dropped the charges out of embarrassment.

The editing doesn't change the words the people said, didn't change the fact that money changed hands for fetal tissue, even if it wasn't for a profit.

Well, it does when you make it look like they were in it for the money and not to provide tissue to help with valid Scientific Research.

frankly, someone will probably die some day because research that could have saved their lives didn't happen because the supply of fetal tissue dried up. So much for being "Pro-Life".

No, they dropped the charges because there was no crime.

And you can candy coat it all you want, and appeal to emotion all you want, the fact is the editing didn't change the words coming out of these people's mouths, nor did it change their banal callousness when dealing with the issue at hand.

i think a jury of 12 regular Americans will see what these slimeballs did, and they can enjoy spending time with their new cellmate.

Considering how many other things you are wrong about, I have a feeling these people will be OK. Plus now they get to supoena all sorts of things in their defense. If the prosecution is sloppy and makes this anything more than a case of recording, that would give the defendants the right to pull PP records to prove all sorts of things.

And you can candy coat it all you want, and appeal to emotion all you want, the fact is the editing didn't change the words coming out of these people's mouths, nor did it change their banal callousness when dealing with the issue at hand.

Um, guy, why should they get all emotional about disposing of medical waste?

Fetuses aren't people.

Yes, they're sick freaks, every last one of them, as are their defenders. Some of the same freaks were pretending to care about 'The Children' in Syria and trying to claim they were appalled n stuff, meanwhile they're fine with 'partial birth' murder like their hero Obama, shoving scissors into the back of a baby's skull, and by the millions. It's very clear these PP vermin were into organ legging, and these gimps support it. All we need to know about them.

Um, guy, why should they get all emotional about disposing of medical waste?

Fetuses aren't people.

Whatever you have to do to sleep better at night.

Yes, they're sick freaks, every last one of them, as are their defenders. Some of the same freaks were pretending to care about 'The Children' in Syria and trying to claim they were appalled n stuff, meanwhile they're fine with 'partial birth' murder like their hero Obama, shoving scissors into the back of a baby's skull, and by the millions. It's very clear these PP vermin were into organ legging, and these gimps support it. All we need to know about them.

Let's unpack this bit of crazy.

first, most abortions performed are before the 20th week,and the use of "partial birth abortions" (A lie) is less than 1% of abortions, usually because the fetus is too deformed to live to start with.

These tissues were used for critical scientific research that saves lives.

Neither are you. Flushing you down the toilet wouldn't bother anybody.

Did you get turned down at the gay bar last night when you were slumming, because you are in a cranky mood this morning.

Let's unpack this bit of crazy.

Hey, Quiet everybody, this sociopath baby butcher fan says it's going to unpack something or other; or maybe it just means its taking a break from being gangbanged at the bathhouse ...

first, most abortions performed are before the 20th week,and the use of "partial birth abortions" (A lie) is less than 1% of abortions, usually because the fetus is too deformed to live to start with

Are you pretending to school us here? Address what I said not your gimpy attempt at deflection; your Obama hero is a supporter of partial birth abortion, and so are your ilk. That's why you didn't deny what I said, organ legger fan boi. You're just sick fucks, period.

These tissues were used for critical scientific research that saves lives.

They no longer need stem cells from dead children, scum bucket, haven't since the Bush administration.

Did you get turned down at the gay bar last night when you were slumming, because you are in a cranky mood this morning.

You're done here, so you can go back to masturbating over abortion pics now, freak..

The two people who secretly filmed execs at Planned Parenthood negotiating the sale of baby parts have been hit with felony charges by the new California Attorney General, former member of Congress and ethnic waterboy, Xavier Bacerra. Bacerra has also signed California up to usurp Trump's constitutional authority to ban refugee.

It is shown yet again that where totalitarianism lies in America, it lies with the diversity-is-our-strength left. No one believes that if two concerned citizens secretly filmed the leader of Westboro Baptist Church soliciting homosexual sex and then made it public, the two concerned citizens would be arrested and charged with a felony. There would be, justifiably, howls of outrage.

Xavier Bacerra is an outrage.

BTW, Planned Parenthood denies the video says what it says and claims it did nothing wrong. The vehemence and extremeness of the left's attack on the videographers belies their claims of innocence.
Yea because it wasn't true! Fake news!

Planned Parenthood is one of the left's Holy Grails....it must be protected at all costs

Baby murdering Satanists
It provides vital health care to millions of low income families, so yes, it must be protected at all costs. The whole "baby killer" thing is really freakin weird... a fetus is not a baby. Why don't you take your head out of the bible for a day and stick it in a science book.

Planned Parenthood is one of the left's Holy Grails....it must be protected at all costs

Baby murdering Satanists
It provides vital health care to millions of low income families, so yes, it must be protected at all costs. The whole "baby killer" thing is really freakin weird... a fetus is not a baby. Why don't you take your head out of the bible for a day and stick it in a science book.

Left loon talking points duly noted

Baby murdering Satanists

its not a talking point. I am from a city where I see it's impact. Where I know we need it. Hell once upon a time I was a young girl who went to my local PP for information and learning in a safe comfortable and judge free zone. (Catholic school didn't always provide the best sex ed)

Last edited:

Baby murdering Satanists

its not a talking point. I am from a city where I see it's impact. Where I know we need it. Hell once upon a time I was a young girl who went to my local PP for information and learning in a safe comfortable and judge free zone. (Catholic school did always provide the best sex ed)

You're a female?

Baby murdering Satanists

its not a talking point. I am from a city where I see it's impact. Where I know we need it. Hell once upon a time I was a young girl who went to my local PP for information and learning in a safe comfortable and judge free zone. (Catholic school did always provide the best sex ed)

You're a female?
Yes.

The two people who secretly filmed execs at Planned Parenthood negotiating the sale of baby parts have been hit with felony charges by the new California Attorney General, former member of Congress and ethnic waterboy, Xavier Bacerra. Bacerra has also signed California up to usurp Trump's constitutional authority to ban refugee.

It is shown yet again that where totalitarianism lies in America, it lies with the diversity-is-our-strength left. No one believes that if two concerned citizens secretly filmed the leader of Westboro Baptist Church soliciting homosexual sex and then made it public, the two concerned citizens would be arrested and charged with a felony. There would be, justifiably, howls of outrage.

BTW, Planned Parenthood denies the video says what it says and claims it did nothing wrong. The vehemence and extremeness of the left's attack on the videographers belies their claims of innocence.

I have a feeling even the ACLU will be against this prosecution. A ban on recording someone without their consent is a 1st amendment violation with regards to a free press. How can someone do an undercover investigation and be considered credible if they are not allowed to record the evidence of said investigation?
Many states actually DO prohibit recording someone without their knowledge. In at least one, it is a felony.

I have a feeling even the ACLU will be against this prosecution. A ban on recording someone without their consent is a 1st amendment violation with regards to a free press. How can someone do an undercover investigation and be considered credible if they are not allowed to record the evidence of said investigation?
Many states actually DO prohibit recording someone without their knowledge. In at least one, it is a felony.

The one in Illinois was found unconstitutional in 2014, so maybe some of these laws will be overturned, or at least narrowly construed enough to only target issues of actual privacy, not sting operations held in either public places, or places of business, when the discussion was about said business.

Forum List

Back