Exposed Anti-Semitic, Sexist, Racist Homophobe Says 1/2 of Trump Votes Racist, Sexist Homophobes

How can Trump be trusted with anything after comments he made after his intelligence briefing?

She was talking about the Alt Right lunatics. If you are part of them, yes you are deplorable.
Listen to yourself, Hillary has her supporters consumed with hate and bigotry.

The Leftists are like this across the planet, they have contempt for everyone who isn't a Leftist, including Independents they hate. The only modus operandi Leftists have for elections is to trash and demonise the opposition candidate, in the hope that they frighten enough people into either voting for the Leftist candidate or better still not bothering to vote at all.

And boy-king chimed in.

15wl8pu.jpg

Twitter

That's what the sneering, diaper-wearing, witch called us yesterday in front of a crowd of LGBT queers and perverts. Think about that and what SHE considers normal Americans to be..."deplorable". I'm proud to be Deplorable....always have and always will be. Better to be deplorable than a degenerate psychopath all day, every day.

hillary-clinton-old-hag-5.jpg

We're even, half of her voters are DEPORTABLES.

After all the Trump namecalling, his cult collectively shits itself when Hillary Clinton gives them a little taste of that medicine.

Priceless.

They realize that she is right deep down and so they react with butthurt.

Worse yet you have a great number of them who believe that being homophobic, Islamophobic, and racist are not deplorable characteristics.

Your belief that those are legitimate terms is what is deplorable. You're an imbecile and a douche bag.

Wanting our immigration laws enforced is childish?
No thinking building a wall will do anything to curb illegal immigration is.

Thinking it won't is childish. You have to be a moron to claim walls don't work. Virtually every city since the beginning of civilization until the enlightenment had a wall around it. New York once even had a wall around it. That's why that call that street "Wall Street."
Oh right because investing in ladders or tunneling under it won't stop immigrants right? How about how construction in many areas isn't even possible given the terrain and towns on the border? Oh and never mind the fact that net migration from Mexico is currently at zero.

Hmmm, why don't ladders and tunneling work on the wall that Israel built? You know how you stop people from using ladders? You walk up to the ladder and knock it down. Tunneling can be detected with underground microphones.

I know a moron like you couldn't figure out solutions to these simple problems. Civilization would come to an end of we relied on dumbasses like you for solutions.
Lol it's amazing to me how you just make this shit up as you go along. Microphones huh? Along the entire border? You crack me up.

Why do you imagine that's implausible? Do you think a microphone cost a billion dollars?

You're an idiot, Billy. You don't have a clue what is technically or economically feasible.

I find this utterly amazing how Trump can insult pretty much every group to their faces and yet you attack Hillary for stating the reality that his base supports him at it. The right in this country is evil and must be defeated.

Folks, anyone who places Trump and Hitler together in their avatar, is simply not to be taken seriously.
No one ever takes Mathew seriously anyway.

Don't worry, no one ever takes you seriously as well.

We all know that isn't true.

DId you pee in your pants again?
I never have.

Hillary Clinton:

Half of Trump supporters are in 'basket of deplorables'

How do you now tell your fellow Americans, that you want to be their leader ?
Be the leader of all Americans?

How do you unite Americans when YOU YOURSELF have joined the extreme partisans and personally attacked a very large segment of the population?

If elected, Hillary already has her 'apology tour' speeches ready for her first overseas trip.

After all the Trump namecalling, his cult collectively shits itself when Hillary Clinton gives them a little taste of that medicine.

Priceless.

There is no butthurt Matthew, people on the Right aren't bedwetters, we don't need Safe Spaces.

I have a new sig line, Proud To Be A Deplorable.

Proud to be deplorable simply proves Hillary Clinton is right.

Priceless.

There is no butthurt Matthew, people on the Right aren't bedwetters, we don't need Safe Spaces.

I have a new sig line, Proud To Be A Deplorable.

Proud to be deplorable simply proves Hillary Clinton is right.

You do know, donchya', that you are supporting someone who has crack chaffing between their YUGGE ass cheeks, besides other more serious medical maladies?

Forum List

Back