EXPOSED! Hillary Clinton Moved $800K From Her Campaign To Fund Antifa

Seems to me her mother likely typed her tweets. How does that make the CNN story fake? CNN didn't even mention Bana's tweets. Their story was about her story, not her twitter account. Like theDoctorisIn pointed out, she was likely heavily coached. Does that make her story fake? Does that mean she wasn't caught in the war there? Does that mean she didn't lose her home? Does that mean her family didn't have to sneak her out of Aleppo? Does that make the CNN story fake?

Looks to me like you're looking for any excuse possible just to label CNN, "fake news," because thegatewaypundit, notorious for pumping out fake news, got caught again.

There's a difference between biased news and war propaganda. She never would have been interviewed if not for the twitter account. Did Allison Camerota know what was happening behind the scenes? Maybe not, it's hard to tell. Someone at CNN arranged it and Camerota is derelict in her duties as a journalist for not asking hard questions, for not being even slightly suspicious about the whole thing.

Gateway pundit? Lol! Fake news !

By the way "antifa" is not a group. It's a political thought .

But of course it's the newest conservative bogeyman . Always got to play the fear card .

List your reliable news sources.

Any mainstream time tested news org. Including Foxnews .

Gateway is well established fake news hack site . Take this rediculous article we are talking about As a prime example .
Gateway Pundit is a very credible news source. In fact they've been given credentials to be a member of the White House Press Pool

The janitor has credentials to the white house.

Seems to me her mother likely typed her tweets. How does that make the CNN story fake? CNN didn't even mention Bana's tweets. Their story was about her story, not her twitter account. Like theDoctorisIn pointed out, she was likely heavily coached. Does that make her story fake? Does that mean she wasn't caught in the war there? Does that mean she didn't lose her home? Does that mean her family didn't have to sneak her out of Aleppo? Does that make the CNN story fake?

Looks to me like you're looking for any excuse possible just to label CNN, "fake news," because thegatewaypundit, notorious for pumping out fake news, got caught again.

There's a difference between biased news and war propaganda. She never would have been interviewed if not for the twitter account. Did Allison Camerota know what was happening behind the scenes? Maybe not, it's hard to tell. Someone at CNN arranged it and Camerota is derelict in her duties as a journalist for not asking hard questions, for not being even slightly suspicious about the whole thing.
What about the girl's story is fake? That her mother posted under her name on twitter doesn't mean her story is fake.

What are the trusted news sources that Snowflakes use to inform themselves of current events?

List them in no particular order.

What about the girl's story is fake? That her mother posted under her name on twitter doesn't mean her story is fake.

We're making progress...at least you admit that someone other than her was writing the tweets. Her mother doesn't show much more aptitude with speaking english than her daughter... There's also sudden cuts in the footage which seems to me quite suspicious. Why not broadcast the interview live and unedited?

The Syrian war coverage is one of the more glaring examples of propaganda I've seen in my life. It's not only CNN complicit in pushing for military intervention in Syria, the entire MSM is. Since when does mainstream news air uncensored footage of "dead" children in the middle of the afternoon? There was even a TV show named "Tyrant" which was a thinly-veiled allusion to Assad.

We're making progress...at least you admit that someone other than her was writing the tweets.
You know you're deranged, right? I never said the girl wrote her own tweets, so who knows how that leads you to think I'm suddenly admitting something I had already said?

Her mother doesn't show much more aptitude with speaking english than her daughter... There's also sudden cuts in the footage which seems to me quite suspicious. Why not broadcast the interview live and unedited?

The Syrian war coverage is one of the more glaring examples of propaganda I've seen in my life. It's not only CNN complicit in pushing for military intervention in Syria, the entire MSM is. Since when does mainstream news air uncensored footage of "dead" children in the middle of the afternoon? There was even a TV show named "Tyrant" which was a thinly-veiled allusion to Assad.
Why not answer the question....?

What about the girl's story is fake?

We're making progress...at least you admit that someone other than her was writing the tweets.
You know you're deranged, right? I never said the girl wrote her own tweets, so who knows how that leads you to think I'm suddenly admitting something I had already said?

Her mother doesn't show much more aptitude with speaking english than her daughter... There's also sudden cuts in the footage which seems to me quite suspicious. Why not broadcast the interview live and unedited?

Write me off as a crazy person then. You're going to do that anyway because I don't support hormone replacement for confused 9 year old boys. Pointless wasting my time with you.

Every passing day gives us snowflake promises of evidence to take down Trump ... and delivers more and more evidence of ACTUAL Democrat corruption, scandal, and crime...

Write me off as a crazy person then. You're going to do that anyway because I don't support hormone replacement for confused 9 year old boys. Pointless wasting my time with you.
LOLOL

Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:

and what about Crooked Hillary's ties to RUSSIA?

according to Forbes Magazine:

"The Podesta Group lobbied for Russia's largest bank, Sberbank, which is directly tied to the kremlin, according to intelligence officials. Tony Podesta also received 1 million dollars from a group that lobbied on behalf of putin and yanukovych. the podesta group also lobbied their pal Crooked Hillary, to let a russian company whose chairman made a huge donation to the clinton foundation, to buy 20 percent of america's uranium. a russian bank affiliated with the company pail crooked bill clinton half a million dollars just before the deal went through"

and what about Crooked Hillary's ties to RUSSIA?

according to Forbes Magazine:

"The Podesta Group lobbied for Russia's largest bank, Sberbank, which is directly tied to the kremlin, according to intelligence officials. Tony Podesta also received 1 million dollars from a group that lobbied on behalf of putin and yanukovych. the podesta group also lobbied their pal Crooked Hillary, to let a russian company whose chairman made a huge donation to the clinton foundation, to buy 20 percent of america's uranium. a russian bank affiliated with the company pail crooked bill clinton half a million dollars just before the deal went through"
Divert! Divert!

LMAO

LOLOL

It's unfulfilling talking to someone who calls you deranged for not believing everything they see on TV...
LOL

Your derangement worsens. :ack-1:

That's not why I noted you are deranged. :cuckoo:

Ok, before we proceed please satisfy my curiosity as to why you think I am deranged.
Now you demonstrate your derangement for a third time as you're asking me for what reason I noticed you're deranged when I already explained why. :ack-1:

LOLOL

It's unfulfilling talking to someone who calls you deranged for not believing everything they see on TV...
LOL

Ok, before we proceed please satisfy my curiosity as to why you think I am deranged.
Now you demonstrate your derangement for a third time as you're asking me for what reason I noticed you're deranged when I already explained why. :ack-1:

*sigh* the MSM which you have so much faith in doesnt question whether or not she wrote the tweets herself. They just accept it at face value and report it as fact.

LOLOL

LOL

*sigh* the MSM which you have so much faith in doesnt question whether or not she wrote the tweets herself. They just accept it at face value and report it as fact.
Which has nothing to do with my pointing out you're deranged.

You still don't get it. <smh>

Incredible! In essence, it was her behind the violence the whole time.

Screen-Shot-2017-09-18-at-11.20.02-AM-595x600.jpg

EXPOSED: Hillary Clinton Moved 800K From Her Campaign To Help Fund ANTIFA

Y.A.W.N---Another Clinton conspiracy theory--that is going to be driven home for the next 4 months on Sean Hannity and all your other right wing talk show programs--:badgrin:

20446315-mmmain.jpg

Sean Hannity--Rush Limbaugh had to come up with something to keep their audiences intact--things were getting pretty boring.

And there's nothing like another Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory--to get the Clinton's Pavlog's dogs mouths foaming and barking again--:badgrin:

Next you'll claim that Hillary Clinton killed that 32 year old woman by running her down with her server.:blahblah:

Forum List

Back