EXPOSED! Hillary Clinton Moved $800K From Her Campaign To Fund Antifa

Let's see your evidence that Swing Left, Color of Change, Emerge America and Run for Something are Antifa organizations....

Well, just a mew minutes of amateur sleuthing reveals quite a lot of overlap between the members of the facebook pages of these groups and antifa supporters.
I can tell you're not full of shit by the number of corroborating links you offer.

I would like to read the "REAL" news.

Where do snowflakes go for "REAL" news? I want to be as informed as they are.

:lol:

No, you don't. You want to read things that make you feel good.

It's not difficult to tell bullshit from "real" news. Even you have that capacity - and you've made it pretty clear that reality is the last thing you're looking for.

It's not difficult to tell bullshit from "real" news. Even you have that capacity - and you've made it pretty clear that reality is the last thing you're looking for.

Is this real news or bullshit?

Is this real news or bullshit?

Which? The CNN story, or your random YouTube video?

The CNN interview, I copied a bad link. Here it is directly from CNN's own channel:

You didn't copy a "bad" link, you copied the link where you heard about this story, and were told what to think about it. But I digress.

Is it "fake news"? No. Is the girl being coached? Probably.

well, well....lookie here about the source....

The Gateway Pundit
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News

Notes: The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. Not a credible source that occasionally publishes fake news. (10/4/2016) Updated (6/20/2017)

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check
Soory but TGP wasn't the only source.

If you knew how to google you'd know that.
What other source said Hillary was helping fund Antifa?
Google for yourself, dumbass.
Put in the key words Hillary funding Antifa. Mkay?

The CNN interview, I copied a bad link. Here it is directly from CNN's own channel:

You didn't copy a "bad" link, you copied the link where you heard about this story, and were told what to think about it. But I digress.

You didn't even have time to watch it. Bana Al Abed became a twitter celebrity by posting eloquent statements about the syrian civil war but when it comes to a face to face interview, it's obvious that she can't speak a word of english.

well, well....lookie here about the source....

The Gateway Pundit
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News

Notes: The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. Not a credible source that occasionally publishes fake news. (10/4/2016) Updated (6/20/2017)

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check
Soory but TGP wasn't the only source.

If you knew how to google you'd know that.
What other source said Hillary was helping fund Antifa?
Google for yourself, dumbass.
Put in the key words Hillary funding Antifa. Mkay?
LOLOL

That only proves no one else is reporting that but fake news, gatewaypundit.

Thanks. :clap:

You didn't even have time to watch it. Bana Al Abed became a twitter celebrity by posting eloquent statements about the syrian civil war but when it comes to a face to face interview, it's obvious that she can't speak a word of english.

But you think she can read from a teleprompter, right?

I'd already seen the clip, and I'm familiar with the story.

So fire up your bullshit detector. Is this interview bullshit or not?

So fire up your bullshit detector. Is this interview bullshit or not?

Is the interview itself bullshit? No.

Is what this girl is saying bullshit? I have no idea.

Why would she need a teleprompter? She's giving an interview, not a speech.
So you don't think she was reading from a teleprompter? That's the going conspiracy which you bought into. Shouldn't you know if she was or not?

She's sounding out words of a foreign language. What happened to her mastery of the english language she displayed on twitter?

As a wise man once said: "It's not difficult to tell bullshit from "real" news. Even you have that capacity - and you've made it pretty clear that reality is the last thing you're looking for."

Why would she need a teleprompter? She's giving an interview, not a speech.
So you don't think she was reading from a teleprompter? That's the going conspiracy which you bought into. Shouldn't you know if she was or not?

She's sounding out words of a foreign language. What happened to her mastery of the english language she displayed on twitter?
Seems to me her mother likely typed her tweets. How does that make the CNN story fake? CNN didn't even mention Bana's tweets. Their story was about her story, not her twitter account. Like theDoctorisIn pointed out, she was likely heavily coached. Does that make her story fake? Does that mean she wasn't caught in the war there? Does that mean she didn't lose her home? Does that mean her family didn't have to sneak her out of Aleppo? Does that make the CNN story fake?

Looks to me like you're looking for any excuse possible just to label CNN, "fake news," because thegatewaypundit, notorious for pumping out fake news, got caught again.

As a wise man once said: "It's not difficult to tell bullshit from "real" news. Even you have that capacity - and you've made it pretty clear that reality is the last thing you're looking for."

The news story itself is not bullshit. The girl, on the other hand, may be full of shit.

But that doesn't make the news story about her bullshit.

Incredible! In essence, it was her behind the violence the whole time.

Screen-Shot-2017-09-18-at-11.20.02-AM-595x600.jpg

EXPOSED: Hillary Clinton Moved 800K From Her Campaign To Help Fund ANTIFA

You people have reached an unprecedented level of depraved gullibility.

He only quotes the gate pundit, must be a writer for them or another alt right news.

Forum List

Back