Exposing trans fraud

Most do play dress up only. But there is huge $$$ in the hormones/surgeries etc.

You could reduce the amount of mutilations dramatically if you eliminated taxpayer-paid sex changes.

The old supply demand thing going on, of course. Increase the price to the procedures and you'll decrease the demand.

We want anyone employed by a church arrested for messing with kids. You don't want public school teachers arrested for the same though. You are a fraud.
Yet we actually arrest teachers who commit crimes against children, while you venerate and protect church employees who commit crimes against children.

Why don't you speak to the issue instead of making lame insults that a 3rd grader might make?

The fact of the matter is that the medical complex knows a cash cow when they see one. It matters not to them if it's a minor or adult to be subjected to their butchery because they know it's a cash cow that keeps on giving with further procedures.
giphy (1).gif

As with so many other bullshit "diseases" and conditions people have had just in my life alone. The medical industry keeps coming up with new illnesses to cure, but this is the most insidious.

It's just like so many of these so-called "disorders" like Bi-Polar or "Manic Depression". These were just people who needed to be slapped a round some so that they learned how to behave. We didn't need to change the chemical properties of the ****in Mississippi River that's got fish still tripping on Xanax and Prozac.

Yet you cover up for the priests :fu:

You spend all day imagining 8 year olds and genitals, while having zero clue about what's actually happening. Again, :fu:
Thanks for proving you're the problem. Until we get rid of pedophiles we will have the problem. The president you support is a pedophile, so I see why you don't care about this problem.

Very disturbing and evil.

As long as it is consenting adults I could not care less what they do to their bodies

Very disturbing and evil.

He is committing medical fraud to prove that adults can have cosmetic surgery.

He is committing medical fraud to prove that adults can have cosmetic surgery.

Sex Change Operations aren't considered "cosmetic", and that's the problem.

If it was just cosmetic or body modification, no insurance company would pay for it. But the surgery is deemed to be "life saving" by some kind of liberal "logic".

Yeah, my adult parents tried hormone therapy at seventy.

Getting hormone therapy as part of a medical plan to fight cancer or prevent body loss in Old Age is one thing. Someone just getting it so they can grow tits is something different all together.

Actually, you are right. Allow people to pay for this themselves at their own risk as well as the risk of the providers.

My suspicions are that the number of people getting their peckers lopped off will decrease dramatically.
I thought this was about protecting children?

So you are triggered by grown adults getting plastic surgery, but only the "gay" kind of surgery??

Cool....the GOP should campaign on that instead of the made up shit

Getting hormone therapy as part of a medical plan to fight cancer or prevent body loss in Old Age is one thing. Someone just getting it so they can grow tits is something different all together.
I have a large chest and never took any hormones, if someone wants to take hormones that is a personal choice whether you like it or not.

Forum List

Back