Extreme Hypothetical.But Good Conversation.Lets Say Trump Chose Jesus.Would The Left Start Accusing?

Dick Bloomingfartburger would accuse Jesus of always leaving the seat up in a public bathroom

:dev2: :omg: :aargh: Being the left has proven themselves to be the worst form of human beings politically, taking out anyone who may want to work for/be considered to be a part of the Trump Team. Creating the most outlandish & false accusations they can come up with to discredit whoever is next in line. Now, again, just a hypothetical scenario, lets say Trump choses Jesus Christ himself to be next on the Supreme Court.
And as radical as the Dem's have been lately, anyone wanna take a few guesses to what insane/outrageous false accusations they will create out of whole cloth?
The again, if they did, I think we all know what Jesus will do to them.
:aug08_031: :eek-52: :hands:
Jesus associated with a woman of ill-repute, Mary Magdalene and changed good water into evil liquor.

i think we all know what Barney Frank would of accused Jesus of

Would this mean that Trump is God?
Fundies already think he is.

No Obama was god wasn’t he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No...and the oddest thing of all...the only ones here calling him that were today's trumpanzees....it's like they are desperate for some kind of god-figure in their empty lives.
I doubt any of them know whats in the bible.
125l6lmxluq11.jpg
Apparently, you don't know what's in the Bible, either, Christian.

Maybe you should read Matthew 5 before you shove your religion down other people's throats.

Would this mean that Trump is God?

No...and the oddest thing of all...the only ones here calling him that were today's trumpanzees....it's like they are desperate for some kind of god-figure in their empty lives.
125l6lmxluq11.jpg

Maybe you should read Matthew 5 before you shove your religion down other people's throats.
I'm no chrstian; I only point out the hypocrisy of the christian right. But i did look it up: matthew 5:28 covers it.
48 percent of evangelicals support kavanaugh if allegations are true.

125l6lmxluq11.jpg

I'm no chrstian; I only point out the hypocrisy of the christian right. But i did look it up: matthew 5:28 covers it.
Obviously you're no Christian. You read Matthew 5:28 not for what it says but for what you want it to say.

It says nothing about inappropriate touching or gouging out eyes or lopping off hands.

125l6lmxluq11.jpg

Obviously you're no Christian. You read Matthew 5:28 not for what it says but for what you want it to say.

It says nothing about inappropriate touching or gouging out eyes or lopping off hands.
The very next verse 5;29 says if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out. And Mark 9:23 says if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off.
It only takes one second to do an internet search to find this; but you dont seem to even be capable of that.

If they aren't Soros-owned Democrat stooges, they'll viciously attack them. It's about the power. It is what it is.

Last edited:
125l6lmxluq11.jpg

The very next verse 5;29 says if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out. And Mark 9:23 says if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off.
It only takes one second to do an internet search to find this; but you dont seem to even be capable of that.
Actually, Matthew also says to cut off your hand if it causes you to sin.

Jesus is preaching against lust, not assault. Nothing about inappropriate touching. Only ogling and masturbating over other women.

That tweet you quoted is accusing Kavanau of something he didn't do and then implying that he should gouge out his eyes and cut off his hands. She wants Matthew 5 to satisfy her vile fantasy. It doesn't.

Forum List

Back