🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Extreme Voter Fraud

Just a few topics that are being discussed this morning all over the world...

They Just Stopped Counting Votes?

200k People voted For biden In Michigan And ZERO For Trump When Everyone Was Sleeping

140k votes show up.... 100% Biden

With Election Too Close to Call — Nevada Officials Announce They Will Pause Releasing New Totals for 24 Hours

Unidentified Person is Filmed Taking Official Ballot Box Away from Philly Polling Place - Stuffing it in his Car

Since When Do Election Officials Stop Counting Votes to Go Home And Sleep During a U.S. Presidential Election?

Wisconsin Votes Exceed Registered Voters

Trump Warns Against 4am Ballot Drops and One Hour Later Wisconsin and Michigan Drop 300,000 Ballots For Democrats and zero for trump

LOL I said months ago you clowns would claim fraud if you lost. So predictable
Exactly. These idiots see conspiracies everywhere
Of course the media poll propaganda campaign wasn't a conspiracy to mindmelt you lemmings, of course not.

200k People voted For biden In Michigan And ZERO For Trump When Everyone Was Sleeping

With Election Too Close to Call — Nevada Officials Announce They Will Pause Releasing New Totals for 24 Hours

Unidentified Person is Filmed Taking Official Ballot Box Away from Philly Polling Place - Stuffing it in his Car

Since When Do Election Officials Stop Counting Votes to Go Home And Sleep During a U.S. Presidential Election?

Trump Warns Against 4am Ballot Drops and One Hour Later Wisconsin and Michigan Drop 300,000 Ballots For Democrats and zero for trump

No it's TRUE - Two million ballots were just found in a Michigan Chick-fil-A dumpster. They were all for Trump!! :D

No it's TRUE - Two million ballots were just found in a Michigan Chick-fil-A dumpster. They were all for Trump!! :D
Well, then stop the count, change them to Biden, and move on just like this morning.

TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BALLOTS Dropped Off in USPS Boxes at Detroit Absentee Ballot Processing Center at 3:30 AM After Election

Before the ballots showed up mysteriously at 3:30 am, no ballots had arrived at the TCF Center for over six hours, and many poll workers in the facility sat around with no work to do while getting paid hundreds of dollars by the state of Michigan.

According to Michigan election law, all of these mail-in and absentee ballots had to be submitted before 8pm on Tuesday night in order to be lawfully accepted and counted for the election.

Rudy just announce law suits in PA and WI.

They are ILLEGALLY refusing poll watchers to observe as they count over 10's of thousands of fraudulent mail-in ballots.

The coup against the President continues into the elections.....but the President knew this was going to happen!

Will this end up in the courts? Probably.

So be it, to the courts it goes, and it will end in the Supreme Court.

The President WILL NOT let the Rats steal this election.

"LOL" It's not exactly a psychic feat to predict that you will be accused of fraud when you're actually planning to commit fraud. What's predictable is your lame attempt to deflect and shame people into ignoring your fraud.

There is ZERO evidence of fraud taking place. ZERO
ZERO???

This alone is better than zero evidence:

67FFAD8A-ADB1-4170-BFDB-CBB15FDF98D8.jpeg
2B7964CB-12D8-4743-8C96-A222A24F4909.png

umh...it's been widely said that Dems would outnumber Repubs in early voting and mail in voting and that Repubs would outnumber Dems at Election voting at the polls.

That's not fraud.

Biden ahead by 17% in WI

Seven Milwaukee Wards Report More Presidential Votes than Registered Voters — State Voter Turnout Is Nearly 90% Which Is Virtually Impossible

Seven Milwaukee Wards Report More Presidential Votes than Registered Voters — State Voter Turnout Is Nearly 90% Which Is Virtually Impossible

Can you confirm any of that with reputable sources? Gateway pundit is not, and it’s links go

They seeded the field beforehand.

On Wednesday, a significant error was discovered that could affect the results of the presidential election in Arizona: Edison Research data, which major news organizations including The New York Times utilize to report voting results, reported that 98% of precincts in Arizona had been counted when in fact only 86% had been counted.

National Journal editor-in-chief Jeff DuFour noted: “This gives some credence to the Trump camp’s argument in a call with reporters that it expects to pull ahead in Arizona, because most of the outstanding vote is in Trump-friendly territory.”

Um, I hate to break it to those of you who still trust the system, but it is a fact that elections can be rigged, through computer programs designed to flip close races. I'm going to post a video below with a clip of a programmer who testified under oath that he did just that, to change the outcome of an election. And that was in 2000, so it can only be worse now, with how corrupt and deceptive things have become since then.

I don't support Biden OR Trump, so I don't have a candidate in this fiasco. But I just to have to say, I really don't trust any of this. If this election is contested and dragged out for weeks, then I think that all this is by design.... in order to create massive civil unrest. Because as I've said a million times in the last few years, the goal is divide and conquer and Order out of Chaos, and that's exactly what is most likely going to happen, iyam.

(Fast forward to 4:09 as there is nothing in the video before that)

Last edited:
Rudy just announce law suits in PA and WI.

They are ILLEGALLY refusing poll watchers to observe as they count over 10's of thousands of fraudulent mail-in ballots.

Where is your evidence there are ten of thousand of fraudulent ballots, Chicken Little?

What we are seeing here is nothing more and nothing less than a "coup d'etat" against President Trump!

When the President had a huge lead they just stop the counting.....you see what's happening?

If you are winning you don't stop.....if you lose you stop.

Everybody now knows exactly what the corrupted DemonRats have tried to do here......

It won't work.

Forum List

Back