F**** your thoughts and prayers?

Could it be as more gun laws fail to curtail more gun violence, that more gun laws are not the answer?

Could it be as politicians and society becomes increasingly secular and crass and hateful, that the lack of God in society that is causing the uptick in gun violence?

Crazy talk, I know.
if gods in society did anything to stop violence we would have had world peace a thousand years ago

Be specific, What?
OK

Lets go there
In almost every one of these mass shootings, those who knew the gunman say…….I saw it coming

We need to prevent these monsters from getting their hands on guns and take the advice of teachers, fellow students, relatives and neighbors.

We need to remove their weapon of choice. AR type weapons with large capacity magazines

Indeed.
Fuck your thoughts and prayers.
While you continue to embrace the murders of 40k people each and every year in worship to your God and it's Church of the NRA I would remind you that in countries around the world with reasonable gun laws the gun murder rate is, relative to the US, negligible.

It ain't god.
It's the guns.

No one ever got shot by a gun that wasn't there.
in 2022 there were 20000 homicides committed with firearms not 40000

Could it be as more gun laws fail to curtail more gun violence, that more gun laws are not the answer?

Could it be as politicians and society becomes increasingly secular and crass and hateful, that the lack of God in society that is causing the uptick in gun violence?

Crazy talk, I know.
Um. How many "mass shootings' have there been at IPSC pistol competitions ?
How many at gun shows ?
How many at big game lodges ?
How many at NRA meetings ?
UM How many during bike week( they all pack tight).
How many at a Nugent concert ? Fuck the body guards. Ted'd take them out himself

OK

Lets go there
In almost every one of these mass shootings, those who knew the gunman say…….I saw it coming

We need to prevent these monsters from getting their hands on guns and take the advice of teachers, fellow students, relatives and neighbors.

We need to remove their weapon of choice. AR type weapons with large capacity magazines

Great, let's keep guns out of murderers hands.

Now we're right back where we started. How?

What do you propose?

Oh, and FYI, more people die from handguns, and it's not close.

Great, let's keep guns out of murderers hands.

Now we're right back where we started. How?

What do you propose?

Oh, and FYI, more people die from handguns, and it's not close.

I agree
The biggest culprit in our gun homicide rate is handguns. But they are a sacred cow

Mass shootings play on the Mortal Combat fantasies of the shooter. Giving him the tools to live out his fantasies is ridiculous

Well if nothing else, your post sure exposed an example of the kind of bizarre minds we are up against. : 0 . Has the left in this country really turned that godless and hateful of those who say they pray? . No wonder kids have gone off the tracks, their parents are doing nothing to save them. . I could not care less what these lost people think of me or what we believe. . If they wait until they die to find out the truth, they are taking the greatest most foolish risk there could ever be.
I prefer clarity which is invaluable.

It's the first step towards a solution.

Prohibition has failed twice already .. yet, politicians and gun hater advocates argue it will magically work a 3rd time. The problem with mass shootings is a majority of the shooters have some underlying mental illness or derangement, yet politicians and their advocates continue to target the symptom instead of the problem.
No, the problem is that people with "underlying mental illness or derangement" have easy access to guns.

Access you and the Church of the NRA protect no matter how many children your fellow worshippers murder.

I agree
The biggest culprit in our gun homicide rate is handguns. But they are a sacred cow

Mass shootings play on the Mortal Combat fantasies of the shooter. Giving him the tools to live out his fantasies is ridiculous

Who's giving him the gun?

Prescription drugs kill more people than guns.

Indeed.
Fuck your thoughts and prayers.
While you continue to embrace the murders of 40k people each and every year in worship to your God and it's Church of the NRA I would remind you that in countries around the world with reasonable gun laws the gun murder rate is, relative to the US, negligible.

It ain't god.
It's the guns.

No one ever got shot by a gun that wasn't there.
So, you weep over the fewer than 40K people who die by gunshot and you want average Americans disarmed but if our government ever tries to take them by force you'd cheerfully celebrate the deaths of 100s of 1000s in that effort.

I preyed to Satan when I found out about the incident. How stupid am I? To believe such a character exists.
So let me get this straight

You pray to satan who is universally seen as the source of all evil in the universe, but don't really believe satan exists?

I'm speechless.

No, really.

No, NOT 'F* your thoughts and prayers', F* your Left-Wing, George Soros-funded/backed DAs and liberal justice system that lets violent thugs, criminals, and murderers back on the streets to victimize more innocent people.

Forum List

Back