Facebook banned Infowars and Alex Jones and the Infowars app are now #1 on Google play

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is outrageous that the deep state and lamestream media have buried the fact that NASA runs a child slave camp on Mars. I am glad more Americans are waking up to the truth.
It’s all fun and games till you find out a former president and his Hildabeast have and are in the the sex trafficking business

Thank the stars we have President Trump to get to the bottom of that matter.

Get used to it kids America is waking up, whatever is banned is now the truth and America knows it. Facebook will keep its little people, but the real people of America are moving on and helping to MAGA.

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

You can not ban the truth, try as you will
While the boards Leftists are feverishly trying to derail this thread...
I’ll be so bold as to address the actual topic. Hopefully a Mod will come along and clean this thread up...
Few things generate publicity, like controversy. Whether one likes Alex Jones content or not; this recent move by Facebook, and Twitter, and the like has no doubt put his name in the ear of many who otherwise wouldn’t give him a second thought. It appears that the law of unintended consequences has reared its ugly head again. And quite predictably I might add...
I don't really think this was ever on a rail.
But all the Alex Jones followers can rejoice that things didn't end up being so bad after all, did they, despite all the wailing and rending of garments.

Right, what would we do if there was no-one to explain to us that last year's Superbowl halftime show was a cover up for a satanic ritual? Or that Bill Gates is the world's top eugenist? And don't forget pizzagate and the fact that every mass shooting everywhere is a false flag attack!
Or the 150 mill that Putin donated to Clinton, or the 500 grand that Bill got for a speech in Russia that no one in the audience understood
Putin never gave Clinton $150 million. You’re hallucinating again. :cuckoo:
But but but...little Alex told him it was true!!!!!
Little Alex will never owe you money...……………..

Now pay your car payment
My car's paid for....yours isn't? How sad for you to be so destitute......but you seem to fit trump's demographic base that way.
But his investments make 126% a day according to him.

Looks like if you don't go along with the Democrats, you'll be censored and banned. Hopefully more alternatives to current Social Media powers will come along. It's definitely time for that.

It is outrageous that the deep state and lamestream media have buried the fact that NASA runs a child slave camp on Mars. I am glad more Americans are waking up to the truth.
Right, what would we do if there was no-one to explain to us that last year's Superbowl halftime show was a cover up for a satanic ritual? Or that Bill Gates is the world's top eugenist? And don't forget pizzagate and the fact that every mass shooting everywhere is a false flag attack!
Or the 150 mill that Putin donated to Clinton, or the 500 grand that Bill got for a speech in Russia that no one in the audience understood
Actually more
Hallucinating again, hallucinating more, what's the difference?

It’s all fun and games till you find out a former president and his Hildabeast have and are in the the sex trafficking business
Lol, better go get yer rifle and check out that pizza place!

You kids are so gullible.

Actually more
So be the first to prove it then .....

Now pay your car payment
I don't understand why you seem to.think the phrase "make your car payment" is some kinda insult.
LOL anyone who has a car payment does not own their car, you are owned by the bank

Now pay your car payment
My car's paid for....yours isn't? How sad for you to be so destitute......but you seem to fit trump's demographic base that way.
I own 2 cars, 3 suv's a boat and a home, all paid in full

Now pay your car payment
I don't understand why you seem to.think the phrase "make your car payment" is some kinda insult.
LOL anyone who has a car payment does not own their car, you are owned by the bank
Well, as previously mentioned the only money I owe is a mortgage, but I still don't see how telling someone who has a car payment to make it is an insult, nor does the bank own them

I do think you are more than slightly nuts.

Now pay your car payment
I own 2 cars, 3 suv's a boat and a home, all paid in full
Yes yes, we all know all conservatives are independantly wealthy job creating realestate mogule snipers with trophy wives, multiple homes, and an amateur gunsmithing set up in the basement.

:icon_rolleyes:

Now pay your car payment
LOLOLOL

You're a complete imbecile. I make car payments -- how am I owned by the bank?

Actually more
Never trust a Clinton

Actually more
Never trust a Clinton
That doesn't actually prove your claim. I'll take that as tacit admission from you that you can't prove your hallucinations are real.

:dance:

Actually more
Never trust a Clinton
That doesn't actually prove your claim. I'll take that as tacit admission from you that you can't prove your hallucinations are real.

Like I said you can never trust a Clinton

Actually more
Never trust a Clinton

So what? Personally, I don't trust any politician. Be that as it may, why are you trying to pivot away from the lie you couldn't prove that Putin gave Clinton more than $150 million?

I never have listened to and never want to listen to Alex Jones since the subject makes people crazy. SO OFF TOPIC!
:th_weirdthread::offtopic::spinner:

Last edited:
Actually more
Never trust a Clinton

So what? Personally, I don't trust any politician. Be that as it may, why are you trying to pivot away from the lie you couldn't prove that Putin gave Clinton more than $150 million?
If the Clintons are denying that it is most likely true

Never trust a Clinton

If the Clintons are denying that it is most likely true
When a brain-dead rightard starts with, "IF" … everything which follows can be discarded as nothing more than conservative cult hallucinations.

Now pay your car payment
LOLOLOL

You're a complete imbecile. I make car payments -- how am I owned by the bank?
You are too poor to own a car. Just how it is kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back