Facebook banned Infowars and Alex Jones and the Infowars app are now #1 on Google play

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is outrageous that the deep state and lamestream media have buried the fact that NASA runs a child slave camp on Mars. I am glad more Americans are waking up to the truth.
You really need to turn off CNN, it's ruined what was left of your mind
Wait....you didn't know that little Alex made that claim? :71:

It is outrageous that the deep state and lamestream media have buried the fact that NASA runs a child slave camp on Mars. I am glad more Americans are waking up to the truth.
Right, what would we do if there was no-one to explain to us that last year's Superbowl halftime show was a cover up for a satanic ritual? Or that Bill Gates is the world's top eugenist? And don't forget pizzagate and the fact that every mass shooting everywhere is a false flag attack!
Or the 150 mill that Putin donated to Clinton, or the 500 grand that Bill got for a speech in Russia that no one in the audience understood
Ah...I see you are finally getting it. :71:

Right, what would we do if there was no-one to explain to us that last year's Superbowl halftime show was a cover up for a satanic ritual? Or that Bill Gates is the world's top eugenist? And don't forget pizzagate and the fact that every mass shooting everywhere is a false flag attack!
Or the 150 mill that Putin donated to Clinton, or the 500 grand that Bill got for a speech in Russia that no one in the audience understood
Putin never gave Clinton $150 million. You’re hallucinating again. :cuckoo:
But but but...little Alex told him it was true!!!!!

Little Alex will never owe you money...……………..

Now pay your car payment

Now pay your car payment
I don't understand why you seem to.think the phrase "make your car payment" is some kinda insult.

Now pay your car payment
This crazy little Alex...?

iu

Get used to it kids America is waking up, whatever is banned is now the truth and America knows it. Facebook will keep its little people, but the real people of America are moving on and helping to MAGA.

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

You can not ban the truth, try as you will
While the boards Leftists are feverishly trying to derail this thread...
I’ll be so bold as to address the actual topic. Hopefully a Mod will come along and clean this thread up...
Few things generate publicity, like controversy. Whether one likes Alex Jones content or not; this recent move by Facebook, and Twitter, and the like has no doubt put his name in the ear of many who otherwise wouldn’t give him a second thought. It appears that the law of unintended consequences has reared its ugly head again. And quite predictably I might add...

Get used to it kids America is waking up, whatever is banned is now the truth and America knows it. Facebook will keep its little people, but the real people of America are moving on and helping to MAGA.

I’ll be so bold as to address the actual topic. Hopefully a Mod will come along and clean this thread up...
Few things generate publicity, like controversy. Whether one likes Alex Jones content or not; this recent move by Facebook, and Twitter, and the like has no doubt put his name in the ear of many who otherwise wouldn’t give him a second thought. It appears that the law of unintended consequences has reared its ugly head again. And quite predictably I might add...
LOLOL

Who derailed it???

Fake news can be fun!!
Remember the $200 million a day for the Obama's trip to India? :71:

You really need to turn off CNN, it's ruined what was left of your mind

How much is Soros and the Deep State™ paying you to not care about NASA's child sex slave colony on Mars?
Why are you deflecting from the 150 mill that Hillary got from Vlad

You're hijacking your own thread. :lol:

Thanks to InfoWars, more Americans are waking up to the truth. Heads are going to roll at NASA once President Trump learns about their foul deeds on Mars. As you said, you can't ban the truth.
Actually NASA is 100 percent dependent on RUSSIAN rockets...…………….

Next
Truly? Nothing goes off the pad at Cape Canaveral? :71:

Now pay your car payment
My car's paid for....yours isn't? How sad for you to be so destitute......but you seem to fit trump's demographic base that way.

It’s all fun and games till you find out a former president and his Hildabeast have and are in the the sex trafficking business

Now pay your car payment
My car's paid for....yours isn't? How sad for you to be so destitute......but you seem to fit trump's demographic base that way.

You people always sound so matter of fact...but are almost always way off from facts.
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-1136-1302.png

Actually more

Now pay your car payment
I don't understand why you seem to.think the phrase "make your car payment" is some kinda insult.
trumpanzees are some of the most easily led, easily confused people in America.

Now pay your car payment

iu
Notice his baby temper tantrum....and that he still has all that baby fat on his face?

What is this derailment of which you speak?

Yeah, if Democrat wankers are bitchin about it, you know InfoWars must be onto something. The bans have peaked a lot more folks' interest in it.

Now pay your car payment

Now pay your car payment

iu
Notice his baby temper tantrum....and that he still has all that baby fat on his face?

So far you’ve shamed poor and fat people within the matter of a few posts...you’re not following the protocol very well...did you forget about “TOLERANCE” and “COMPASSION”?
I thought you loved fat poor people...no?

These bans have sent a chilling message. Only Democratic Party-approved speech will be tolerated. Incredibly Un-American.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back