🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Facebook delivers for democrats: erased 2 bill. GOP page views in purge eliminate conservative cont

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
It is Facebook’s fault the GOP lost the House.

#personalresponsibility

Stalinburg.jpg

FACEBOOK DELIVERS FOR DEMOCRATS: Erased 2 Billion GOP Page Views in Purge, Eliminated Conservative Content to Suburban Females
Democrats have a huge advantage over Republicans with their partners in the media complex, Hollywood, and academia.

See how they tell you they cheat in plain view yet deny it to your face, now imagine having a friend or neighbor as a democratic pos twat.......... Imagine what they do to you and you don't know.

Friend to your face, enemy behind your back

Don’t like how FB does things, start your own platform and do it better..just stop the 13 year old teenage girl whining

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

FACEBOOK DELIVERS FOR DEMOCRATS: Erased 2 Billion GOP Page Views in Purge, Eliminated Conservative Content to Suburban Females
Democrats have a huge advantage over Republicans with their partners in the media complex, Hollywood, and academia.

See how they tell you they cheat in plain view yet deny it to your face, now imagine having a friend or neighbor as a democratic pos twat.......... Imagine what they do to you and you don't know.

Friend to your face, enemy behind your back

I wouldn't be surprised if most of those conservative accounts were coming from russia.

A private company can do anything they want to do within our laws.

They can set their own rules and can change them anytime they want.

If the people who were trying to send content to people on facebook, they should stay within the rules facebook has set and the users agree to when they sign up.

If they don't like the rules they are perfectly free to not use the service.

I guess you believe only conservatives can refuse to do business with people they choose. Guess what? That's not reality. All business people can choose who they do business with.

If you don't like it, tough.

Take it up with the conservatives on the Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back