Facebook Goes Full Fascist Mode

FA72BA5E-D6B4-4EBB-967C-7D31B79B169A.jpeg

very popular.
OHHH it was popular why didn’t you say so!? Let’s change The bill of rights because of popularity! God dam you one dumb bastard!

You are so beyond the US Constitution being an American you’re a fraud.. just stop now

YOu are claiming that constitutional rights can be removed by a popular vote. Isn't that the same thing?

And no, I did not say anything about changing the bill of rights because of popularity. But you have.

And I am a constitutionalist. You? Not even close.
Frontier justice is extrajudicial punishment that is motivated by the nonexistence of law and order or dissatisfaction with justice.[1] The phrase can also be used to describe a prejudiced judge.[2] Lynching[1] and gunfighting are considered forms of frontier justice.[3]

Let me know if you need some examples boy

Obviously you copied that from somewhere. Unless you provide a source, that is called plagarism.
Frontier justice is a form of justice we have in America if you don’t like it before you can move out

No, it is not. If it were, the perpetrators of such justice would not be going to prison or being executed by the state.

I see you ignored my request for the source of the quote you stole.
It was accepted, and good! LYNCH AWAY!

From the USMB rules:

"Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material. "
Blowme dot com

LMAO!!! Turns out you plagarized Wikipedia!! lol
I just want you and mushroom to know I’m going to fight for free speech and liberty on every platform! Sorry if that bothers you two

The idea that your Boston ass knows anything about the culture of Mobile is laughable.

It was NOT recognized as justice. Which is why it was prosecuted as both murder and a violation of the victim's rights.

I find the "enlightened people" in such "Liberal" places actually tend to be the most bigoted and condescending I have ever met in my life. They have absolutely no problem with painting entire regions and groups as "racist", "ignorant", "idiots", and the like. And think it is perfectly fine to do, because of... reasons.

Myself, one of the great things about my background is that in addition to living in several countries, I have lived in a great many states as well. Idaho, California, Oregon, Texas, Alabama, North Carolina, Connecticut, Alaska, New Mexico, and I am always amazed at how the stereotypes are both right in many ways (normally in clothing and speech), and almost completely wrong.

One of my best friends who I lived with when I first moved to Alabama is a lesbian. She considers herself a "Moderate", because she thinks the Republicans are wrong nation-wide, and the Democrats are just broken and patronizing when they are not attacking various groups.

She even attended what she herself called "George May He Rot In Hell Forever Wallace College". To a great many in that region, that is what the Democrats mean to them. Racism, Jim Crowe, Segregation, that was how the region was run for decades under Democrats, and a lot of the "younger generation" starting in the 1960's broke with that and moved to Republican to try and break that stranglehold. And by the 1980s, the George Wallaces, and Bull Connors, and all the rest were largely out of power.

But somehow... dumpty-sumpty-dumpty-racism. And yes, they are trying to move back, but having a harder time because of my generation, which equates Southern Democrats with Racists or corruption, and want not a damned thing to do with them. The kind of corruption that made Sheriff Pusser such a hero to many.
Lol is he still talking haha

Yes he is. He seems to have had valid experiences in the south.

The idea that your Boston ass knows anything about the culture of Mobile is laughable.

It was NOT recognized as justice. Which is why it was prosecuted as both murder and a violation of the victim's rights.

I find the "enlightened people" in such "Liberal" places actually tend to be the most bigoted and condescending I have ever met in my life. They have absolutely no problem with painting entire regions and groups as "racist", "ignorant", "idiots", and the like. And think it is perfectly fine to do, because of... reasons.

Myself, one of the great things about my background is that in addition to living in several countries, I have lived in a great many states as well. Idaho, California, Oregon, Texas, Alabama, North Carolina, Connecticut, Alaska, New Mexico, and I am always amazed at how the stereotypes are both right in many ways (normally in clothing and speech), and almost completely wrong.

One of my best friends who I lived with when I first moved to Alabama is a lesbian. She considers herself a "Moderate", because she thinks the Republicans are wrong nation-wide, and the Democrats are just broken and patronizing when they are not attacking various groups.

She even attended what she herself called "George May He Rot In Hell Forever Wallace College". To a great many in that region, that is what the Democrats mean to them. Racism, Jim Crowe, Segregation, that was how the region was run for decades under Democrats, and a lot of the "younger generation" starting in the 1960's broke with that and moved to Republican to try and break that stranglehold. And by the 1980s, the George Wallaces, and Bull Connors, and all the rest were largely out of power.

But somehow... dumpty-sumpty-dumpty-racism. And yes, they are trying to move back, but having a harder time because of my generation, which equates Southern Democrats with Racists or corruption, and want not a damned thing to do with them. The kind of corruption that made Sheriff Pusser such a hero to many.
Lol is he still talking haha

Yes he is. He seems to have had valid experiences in the south.
lol

very popular.
OHHH it was popular why didn’t you say so!? Let’s change The bill of rights because of popularity! God dam you one dumb bastard!

You are so beyond the US Constitution being an American you’re a fraud.. just stop now

YOu are claiming that constitutional rights can be removed by a popular vote. Isn't that the same thing?

And no, I did not say anything about changing the bill of rights because of popularity. But you have.

Frontier justice is extrajudicial punishment that is motivated by the nonexistence of law and order or dissatisfaction with justice.[1] The phrase can also be used to describe a prejudiced judge.[2] Lynching[1] and gunfighting are considered forms of frontier justice.[3]

Obviously you copied that from somewhere. Unless you provide a source, that is called plagarism.
Frontier justice is a form of justice we have in America if you don’t like it before you can move out

No, it is not. If it were, the perpetrators of such justice would not be going to prison or being executed by the state.

From the USMB rules:

"Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material. "
Blowme dot com

I just want you and mushroom to know I’m going to fight for free speech and liberty on every platform! Sorry if that bothers you two

Doesn't bother me at all. But do let me know when you will be fighting for access to private property to support your free speech. I am always amused by watching you fail. Not that I want free speech to fail. Just you.

very popular.

From the USMB rules:

Blowme dot com

Doesn't bother me at all. But do let me know when you will be fighting for access to private property to support your free speech. I am always amused by watching you fail. Not that I want free speech to fail. Just you.
Lol are you comparing Facebook
To someone’s house? lol
Hahab

very popular.

From the USMB rules:

Blowme dot com

To someone’s house? lol
Hahab

I am saying "private property". If you think that means someone's house, I can't help you.

very popular.

From the USMB rules:

Blowme dot com

To someone’s house? lol
Hahab

I am saying "private property". If you think that means someone's house, I can't help you.
When you let 1 billion people in your house you let me know

very popular.

From the USMB rules:

Blowme dot com

To someone’s house? lol
Hahab

1 person or 1 billion, it does not change the fact that it is private property.

very popular.

From the USMB rules:

Blowme dot com

To someone’s house? lol
Hahab

Well if you open your house up to the open but stop
Some because of political reasons we gotta problem America

very popular.

From the USMB rules:

Blowme dot com

To someone’s house? lol
Hahab

I can only guess at what that post means.

But I can open my house up to whomever I want and keep whomever I want out. That is the perk of private property. I can only allow redheaded women, or left-handed golfers or whatever.

You don't get a say in who I allow in.

Why do you hate private property and ownership of what you personally build and/or spend your money to create?

It has been said over and over, if you don't like FaceBook, create another social media platform for you and your Stormfag buddies.

very popular.

From the USMB rules:

Blowme dot com

To someone’s house? lol
Hahab

But I can open my house up to whomever I want and keep whomever I want out. That is the perk of private property. I can only allow redheaded women, or left-handed golfers or whatever.

Why do you hate private property and ownership of what you personally build and/or spend your money to create?

It has been said over and over, if you don't like FaceBook, create another social media platform for you and your Stormfag buddies.
If you open your house up to the public and only let whites in and no blacks I wish you luck you racist bastard! Lol hhahababahhahahahahbbah

Or even into my business.

Yes, it is a public place. And yes, it is indeed a "no politics or religion" zone. Want to discuss such, feel free to go elsewhere. But do not do such there or I am going to ask you to leave. All the way to giving you a formal California Penal Code 602 filing if you insist on doing such in my place of business.

It seems that somebody is absolutely unable to comprehend what the difference between the Government doing it (which is limited), and that of a private individual (which is almost limitless). And with me it is not even if I agree with something or not, even if I agree I will (and have) asked somebody to stop or leave, because that is not the purpose of my place of business.

Myself, I think he has more in common with ANTIFA than he does Stormfront. Although they both idolize Socialist beliefs and governments. And seem to have some rather strong racist beliefs as well.

very popular.

From the USMB rules:

Blowme dot com

To someone’s house? lol
Hahab

If you open your house up to the public and only let whites in and no blacks I wish you luck you racist bastard! Lol hhahababahhahahahahbbah

No, I would open my house to white and blacks alike. I would just not let you in.

very popular.

From the USMB rules:

Blowme dot com

To someone’s house? lol
Hahab

I think, like your other accusations, this is one you can offer no evidence for. Just mindless name-calling.

But let me ask you, how many people have to join a private organization before you think you can claim it as public property? 1 billion? 1 million? 1 hundred thousand? 100? How many?

You are welcome to quit facebook and find another platform, buddy. Their forum, their rules.
FB locked me out.. I had 470 friends, half of which actually are my friends.

They issued an ultimatum to me:

"Contact these 3 people you know and love but have no idea where they are or how to contact them, or upload a picture ID to continue."

I passed, and no more Facebook for me.

Fuck 'em!

I haven't noticed any fascism on FaceBook. I see political posts from both sides.

I also see friends and family from all over the world able to communicate easily. I see solid information posted and nonsense challenged and debunked.

I don't see problem with using the social media according to their rules. They own the platform.
They are deleting post about rallies coming up, to PROTEST, to ASSEMBLE.

And? It is a privately owned business. They can do as they please. Perhaps they are worried about liability.
They sure did publish the video of those hoodlums torturing that poor autistic kid and leave it up.

Like..forever. F* Facebook.

Forum List

Back