Facebook Goes Full Fascist Mode

Face book whether they like it or not is our public online form, we should stay and fight for free speech.

Or, you could start your own social media app.

That would be an excellent idea. Old school conservatism praised initiative and creating for yourself. Pity that is forgotten.
The average American thinks they’re joining a site where it’s a public forum they can share ideas and create business accounts buy space ads, share pictures with friends and family..
If they all had the warning sign ** WE ARE UNAMERICAN WE WILL DELETE YOUR VIEWS** then you will see more platforms .. and a judge will get that to happen

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

I see stuff from both sides. I guess maybe you are just too radical (and dangerous) for FaceBook to handle, huh?
Do you even understand why this topic was created Facebook is deleting post about people meeting in a location to assemble in protest lol

I have seen personal posts and news posts about the protests. I am not a member of any group that would attend, so I wouldn't see the call to attend or where meetings are held.

And, as I said before, it is a privately owned business. So your claims of them violating the US Constitution are bullshit.
Do you think when we reopen America is a central political question?

LMAO!! You talked about removing people from the post to which they were elected, and then deporting them. Do you think that would have gone peacefully? And talking about using the US Marine Corp reserve to back your coup is not exactly peaceful.

Thou Shall Not Fall Out of Line.
This CV event has exposed the fascists among us.
I use it to keep in touch with friends around the world, anyone know of another similar platform yet?

Does email escape you? Texting? Phone calls?
I can create a group email list and send photos and events yes. Not as easy.

Ease of use isn't a protected right.
FCC will be going after Facebook again.

As opposed to doing their jobs?
Yes, their jobs of regulating the US Constitution when it comes to our communications system. Just like Verizon can’t cut you off for your speech.

Face book whether they like it or not is our public online form, we should stay and fight for free speech.

That would be an excellent idea. Old school conservatism praised initiative and creating for yourself. Pity that is forgotten.
The average American thinks they’re joining a site where it’s a public forum they can share ideas and create business accounts buy space ads, share pictures with friends and family..
If they all had the warning sign ** WE ARE UNAMERICAN WE WILL DELETE YOUR VIEWS** then you will see more platforms .. and a judge will get that to happen

I see stuff from both sides. I guess maybe you are just too radical (and dangerous) for FaceBook to handle, huh?
Do you even understand why this topic was created Facebook is deleting post about people meeting in a location to assemble in protest lol

I have seen personal posts and news posts about the protests. I am not a member of any group that would attend, so I wouldn't see the call to attend or where meetings are held.

And, as I said before, it is a privately owned business. So your claims of them violating the US Constitution are bullshit.

Indeed it is. Just not the question for this thread.

LMAO!! You talked about removing people from the post to which they were elected, and then deporting them. Do you think that would have gone peacefully? And talking about using the US Marine Corp reserve to back your coup is not exactly peaceful.

In what context? I said if the people rallied and removed every democrat,, and they disobeyed then we would ask trump for them
To be removed

Is it being discussed by billions on Facebook? Hehe

I am pretty sure there are more pictures of cats than there are discussions of when we reopen businesses. Maybe that should be the topic?

I am pretty sure there are more pictures of cats than there are discussions of when we reopen businesses. Maybe that should be the topic?
Lol the country and the world is on lock down and you don’t think that’s a major discussion?? I know I got you backed in you backed in to a corner, and you can get out. But please

In what context? I said if the people rallied and removed every democrat,, and they disobeyed then we would ask trump for them
To be removed

Here is the OP from your coup thread:
"Democrats have perpetrated the new Boston massacre on the residence and citizens of Boston

I’m calling for the arrest of all law makers that have perpetrator laws that have destroyed our democracy!

Boston businesses went from having 91% Boston ownership to now .04%

Almost all businesses in the past 15 to 30 years have been open by non-Bostonian white democratic liberals!

Part of this operation was destroying the education system in Boston which they succeeded in doing .

They have created regulations and laws that make Jim Crow laws look like a Little League game

They have flooded our communities with foreigners that have no interest in becoming Americans .

They openly promote for cultural divide that allows Democrats to control different cultures races ethnicity genders and sex .

I will be giving Democrats 48 hours to leave Boston Massachusetts or else face arrest by the United States reserves"

You threaten arrests by the US Marine Corp and demand that democrats leave Boston. No mention of people rallying.

Lol the country and the world is on lock down and you don’t think that’s a major discussion?? I know I got you backed in you backed in to a corner, and you can get out. But please

You haven't backed me into any corner. Apparently you want to change the subject. But the subject of the thread is what it is. Stick with it.

To be removed

Here is the OP from your coup thread:
"Democrats have perpetrated the new Boston massacre on the residence and citizens of Boston

I’m calling for the arrest of all law makers that have perpetrator laws that have destroyed our democracy!

Boston businesses went from having 91% Boston ownership to now .04%

Almost all businesses in the past 15 to 30 years have been open by non-Bostonian white democratic liberals!

Part of this operation was destroying the education system in Boston which they succeeded in doing .

They have created regulations and laws that make Jim Crow laws look like a Little League game

They have flooded our communities with foreigners that have no interest in becoming Americans .

They openly promote for cultural divide that allows Democrats to control different cultures races ethnicity genders and sex .

I will be giving Democrats 48 hours to leave Boston Massachusetts or else face arrest by the United States reserves"

You threaten arrests by the US Marine Corp and demand that democrats leave Boston. No mention of people rallying.
Yes I’m a peaceful manner. Like hey can you please leave

You haven't backed me into any corner. Apparently you want to change the subject. But the subject of the thread is what it is. Stick with it.
Hahahha I WON! Deflected! Yes!! 1001- O

LMAO! You are simply delusional. This thread is about FaceBook censorship. The fact that I refuse to allow you to make it about whether or not businesses reopen is not a deflection.

Facebook is evil but even they have to worry about their liability in allowing content on their platform that will end up costing lives.

So they're a platform and not a content provider. Good to know
What's the matter crusader fink? Upset your Trump death cult rallies might be harder to organize?

I don't speak Idiot, I need someone to translate. We were talking about Facebookburning in clear violation of Section 230 and you started flinging pooh

Facebook is evil but even they have to worry about their liability in allowing content on their platform that will end up costing lives.

No they don't! That was the whole point of Section 230 of the TelCo Act

"No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider" (47 U.S.C. § 230).

Informative!

LMAO! You are simply delusional. This thread is about FaceBook censorship. The fact that I refuse to allow you to make it about whether or not businesses reopen is not a deflection.
But that’s what they are deleting it for .. that’s the censorship.. you going to pretend you don’t have a clue now? Lol

But that’s what they are deleting it for .. that’s the censorship.. you going to pretend you don’t have a clue now? Lol

They are deleting posts because billions are discussing it? lol

They are deleting posts because billions are discussing it? lol
They are censoring a major central political question.

Forum List

Back