Facebook Goes Full Fascist Mode

Thou Shall Not Fall Out of Line.
This CV event has exposed the fascists among us.
I use it to keep in touch with friends around the world, anyone know of another similar platform yet?

Does email escape you? Texting? Phone calls?
I can create a group email list and send photos and events yes. Not as easy.

Oh, so the problem is that it isn't easy? Not because of violations of the US Constitution?
Facebook has TOS and is regulated by the FCC. Zuke was grilled in front of Congress and he promised there would be no censorship of things outside of the TOS.

I use it to keep in touch with friends around the world, anyone know of another similar platform yet?

Ease of use isn't a protected right.

I haven't noticed any fascism on FaceBook.

You have not seen anybody supporting Gretchen Whitmer?

That's odd. You said you read the copy and pastes from both hives.

I have not seen anything about Gretchen Whitmer. There is very little political commentary on my page. I prefer it that way.
You are a lucky one, indeed!

I see almost no original content posted by anybody, with a constant barrage of copy and paste propaganda. The lefties, especially, show absolutely no concern for anybody who is actually living while pretending they are concerned for the dying. They support absolutely draconian measures to prevent anybody and everybody from doing anything at all. They speak with one voice. They march in unison. They seek nothing but control. They don't care who's lives they ruin and they tolerate no rational though. In short -- they are fascists.

It is not by accident. I have a rule concerning who is on my friends list. You must bring something positive to my page. I have friends who rarely post, but at least it is not negative. I will cut someone loose in a heartbeat. And that goes for both sides of the aisle.
I should probably start doing that. I tend to accept friend requests from whoever sends them.

Face book whether they like it or not is our public online form, we should stay and fight for free speech.

Or, you could start your own social media app.
As soon as a judge tells them to warn all members they are anti American democrats .. we will..

Except they aren't anti-American, and FaceBook is international. I have friends on there from half a dozen other countries.

Face book whether they like it or not is our public online form, we should stay and fight for free speech.

That would be an excellent idea. Old school conservatism praised initiative and creating for yourself. Pity that is forgotten.
The average American thinks they’re joining a site where it’s a public forum they can share ideas and create business accounts buy space ads, share pictures with friends and family..
If they all had the warning sign ** WE ARE UNAMERICAN WE WILL DELETE YOUR VIEWS** then you will see more platforms .. and a judge will get that to happen

I haven't noticed any fascism on FaceBook.

You have not seen anybody supporting Gretchen Whitmer?

That's odd. You said you read the copy and pastes from both hives.

I have not seen anything about Gretchen Whitmer. There is very little political commentary on my page. I prefer it that way.
You are a lucky one, indeed!

I see almost no original content posted by anybody, with a constant barrage of copy and paste propaganda. The lefties, especially, show absolutely no concern for anybody who is actually living while pretending they are concerned for the dying. They support absolutely draconian measures to prevent anybody and everybody from doing anything at all. They speak with one voice. They march in unison. They seek nothing but control. They don't care who's lives they ruin and they tolerate no rational though. In short -- they are fascists.

It is not by accident. I have a rule concerning who is on my friends list. You must bring something positive to my page. I have friends who rarely post, but at least it is not negative. I will cut someone loose in a heartbeat. And that goes for both sides of the aisle.
I should probably start doing that. I tend to accept friend requests from whoever sends them.

It makes it a much more pleasant experience. I still keep up with friends and family (especially my grandbabies) and get a lot of laughs. Just less grief and anger.

As soon as a judge tells them to warn all members they are anti American democrats .. we will..

Except they aren't anti-American, and FaceBook is international. I have friends on there from half a dozen other countries.
Were is there base.. where was it created? Where did he get his fortune? MIC DROP

That would be an excellent idea. Old school conservatism praised initiative and creating for yourself. Pity that is forgotten.
The average American thinks they’re joining a site where it’s a public forum they can share ideas and create business accounts buy space ads, share pictures with friends and family..
If they all had the warning sign ** WE ARE UNAMERICAN WE WILL DELETE YOUR VIEWS** then you will see more platforms .. and a judge will get that to happen

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

I see stuff from both sides. I guess maybe you are just too radical (and dangerous) for FaceBook to handle, huh?

Were is there base.. where was it created? Where did he get his fortune? MIC DROP

And where will he take his servers and headquarters if pushed? Mic drop

I see stuff from both sides. I guess maybe you are just too radical (and dangerous) for FaceBook to handle, huh?
Do you even understand why this topic was created Facebook is deleting post about people meeting in a location to assemble in protest lol

Who cares but in some countries you got a follow the laws are publishing in media and the content so we might as well just do what we tell him to do and that’s just be an American and keep free-speech life.. Who cares but in some countries you got to follow the laws of publishing in media and the content so we might as well just do what we tell him to do and that’s just being American and keep free-speech alive Nobody’s asked them not to delete Unabomber type material. Or mass shooters. We just want to tell our friends we were meeting later on

Do you even understand why this topic was created Facebook is deleting post about people meeting in a location to assemble in protest lol

I have seen personal posts and news posts about the protests. I am not a member of any group that would attend, so I wouldn't see the call to attend or where meetings are held.

And, as I said before, it is a privately owned business. So your claims of them violating the US Constitution are bullshit.

Who cares but in some countries you got a follow the laws are publishing in media and the content so we might as well just do what we tell him to do and that’s just be an American and keep free-speech life.. Who cares but in some countries you got to follow the laws of publishing in media and the content so we might as well just do what we tell him to do and that’s just being American and keep free-speech alive Nobody’s asked them not to delete Unabomber type material. Or mass shooters. We just want to tell our friends we were meeting later on

I have seen your posts. If I thought they were accurate, I would say you are as dangerous as the Unabomber. You talk about deporting duly elected democrats, about jailing people who have broken no laws, about filling internment camps, about the violent overthrow of state and local governments, and other nonsense. Your claims that you were talking with the Trump administration about using the US Marine Corp reserves to back your coup, would be considered ample reason for deleting posts.

I have seen your posts. If I thought they were accurate, I would say you are as dangerous as the Unabomber. You talk about deporting duly elected democrats, about jailing people who have broken no laws, about filling internment camps, about the violent overthrow of state and local governments, and other nonsense. Your claims that you were talking with the Trump administration about using the US Marine Corp reserves to back your coup, would be considered ample reason for deleting posts.
Fallacies

Fallacies

Each one of the examples I posted are documented from your own posts. No fallacies at all. Perhaps you regret posting those things, but you did.

But, as I said, if I thought they were anything but attempts to get attention, I would have worried.

FCC will be going after Facebook again.

I have seen personal posts and news posts about the protests. I am not a member of any group that would attend, so I wouldn't see the call to attend or where meetings are held.

And, as I said before, it is a privately owned business. So your claims of them violating the US Constitution are bullshit.
Do you think when we reopen America is a central political question?

Fallacies

Each one of the examples I posted are documented from your own posts. No fallacies at all. Perhaps you regret posting those things, but you did.

But, as I said, if I thought they were anything but attempts to get attention, I would have worried.
Each one was delivered in a peaceful manner

FCC will be going after Facebook again.

As opposed to doing their jobs?

Forum List

Back