Facebook Goes Full Fascist Mode

I haven't noticed any fascism on FaceBook. I see political posts from both sides.

I also see friends and family from all over the world able to communicate easily. I see solid information posted and nonsense challenged and debunked.

I don't see problem with using the social media according to their rules. They own the platform.
They are deleting post about rallies coming up, to PROTEST, to ASSEMBLE.

And? It is a privately owned business. They can do as they please. Perhaps they are worried about liability.
They said nothing about getting sued. And no judge would side that decision. Why are you promoting fascism?

I am not promoting anything of the sort. Whether they said anything or not, it could be a factor.

But the bottom line is, it is a privately owned business and they write the rules for its use.
it’s a public forum, if not they should have a warning that they are a left leaning site that doesn’t agree with the constitution. Kinda ridiculous we can see the left gather to protest but the right can’t. And also they could be sued for campaign finance law violations.

It’s not about getting sued it’s about promoting a very dangerous communist, fascist propaganda, that we should be warned about.. if not let us tell our friends where we are meeting.

I haven't noticed any fascism on FaceBook. I see political posts from both sides.

I also see friends and family from all over the world able to communicate easily. I see solid information posted and nonsense challenged and debunked.

I don't see problem with using the social media according to their rules. They own the platform.

And? It is a privately owned business. They can do as they please. Perhaps they are worried about liability.
They said nothing about getting sued. And no judge would side that decision. Why are you promoting fascism?

I am not promoting anything of the sort. Whether they said anything or not, it could be a factor.

But the bottom line is, it is a privately owned business and they write the rules for its use.
it’s a public forum, if not they should have a warning that they are a left leaning site that doesn’t agree with the constitution. Kinda ridiculous we can see the left gather to protest but the right can’t. And also they could be sued for campaign finance law violations.

It’s not about getting sued it’s about promoting a very dangerous communist, fascist propaganda, that we should be warned about.. if not let us tell our friends where we are meeting.

How does it not agree with the constitution??

Freedom of speech does not mean you can say anything you want on a privately owned system. You are welcome to say whatever you want, but you do not have a guaranteed right to co-opt someone else's property to do it.

I've almost completely stopped checking it at Facebookburning.

I'm using WhatsApp, Zoom and Messaging to keep in touch.

Can you imagine had Hillary won?

Facebookburning, Twitter, et. al. Are ALL violating their commitment under the Telecommunications Act that they are platforms, not content providers.

WhatsApp is owned by Farsebook and the reason why I am mentioning this is because you are still using a platform of theirs even if you do not visit your Facebook page.

I stopped using WhatsApp when I found out and use Viber.

Not giving Mark any of my information...

The kids around here all create FarceBook "groups" that allow them "whatever" since it isn't view-able by the m-asses.

Freedom of speech does not mean you can say anything you want on a privately owned system. You are welcome to say whatever you want, but you do not have a guaranteed right to co-opt someone else's property to do it.
That’s not how the site advertised, and it’s currently getting sued by far more constitutionalist, then people suing for libel, lol

Are you saying it’s far more dangerous to gather than it is to shut down free-speech?

And if it is advertised as a public forum and they’re promoting fascist ideas why do you support that? Asking for a friend .. mic drop

That’s not how the site advertised, and it’s currently getting sued by far more constitutionalist, then people suing for libel, lol

Are you saying it’s far more dangerous to gather than it is to shut down free-speech?

And if it is advertised as a public forum and they’re promoting fascist ideas why do you support that? Asking for a friend .. mic drop

Nobody is shutting down free speech. You are still free to say whatever you want. That you think you can demand the use of someone's privately owned business to promote your free speech is just another sign you do not understand.

Just like this forum. You can get banned for saying shit. (you know all about that) You still have freedom of speech, but people are not required to use their property to promote or spread it.

Facebook is evil but even they have to worry about their liability in allowing content on their platform that will end up costing lives.

No they don't! That was the whole point of Section 230 of the TelCo Act

"No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider" (47 U.S.C. § 230).

Last edited:

Nobody is shutting down free speech. You are still free to say whatever you want. That you think you can demand the use of someone's privately owned business to promote your free speech is just another sign you do not understand.

Just like this forum. You can get banned for saying shit. (you know all about that) You still have freedom of speech, but people are not required to use their property to promote or spread it.
This site has rules you must read. Facebook doesn’t say hey if you are for the constitution we will ban you lol.. we will shadow ban you, we will delete your post if we feel like it’s
Supports freedom.

Again you are to slow.

Facebook should clearly have a warning we don’t like America. Before we sign up .. that’s all

This site has rules you must read. Facebook doesn’t say hey if you are for the constitution we will ban you lol.. we will shadow ban you, we will delete your post if we feel like it’s
Supports freedom.

Again you are to slow.

Facebook should clearly have a warning we don’t like America. Before we sign up .. that’s all

Farsebook states it rules and if you refuse to obey their rules that they can change at any given time then that is on you and not them.

Who says you have to even use them or twatter?

Fact is WinterBorn is correct and you are just arguing just to argue and I swear at times I think you are a woman with all the complaining you do!

Supports freedom.

Again you are to slow.

Farsebook states it rules and if you refuse to obey their rules that they can change at any given time then that is on you and not them.

Fact is WinterBorn is correct and you are just arguing just to argue and I swear at times I think you are a woman with all the complaining you do!

Another example of jitler's lack of understanding of how things work.

Supports freedom.

Again you are to slow.

It is a fucking social media platform. It is not your political platform.

If you cannot understand that the US Constitution does not guarantee you can steal bandwidth on someone's privately owned property, that is on you. Not them.

Don't like FaceBook? Create your own social media. of course, that would require you to take responsibility for your own work and life. We know that won't happen. You thrive on playing the victim.

Supports freedom.

Again you are to slow.

You know what I use Twatter for?

I look at porn on there and I am not kidding either...

The fact is you are correct and Farsebook does not guarantee anyone right to freely write or download whatever they want and there are rules and the first Amendment does not protect someone right on there.

As pointed out this site has it own rules and if broken you get pink and sent to ban camp and if broken so many times or caught socking it is off to perm ban camp.

No social media site has to offer you a free voice to say whatever you want.

Now with that said sites are slanted and bias and if someone believe they voice is not being heard or controlled then that person can leave and find another site that suits them better or start their own.

Reason why some will not start their own social media platform is because they know they will end up like Stormfront and have their site closed and even though I hate those from that site I must admit I believe they should be allow their corner of the interweb so they can spew their nonsense for the World to see but that does not mean Farsebook or Twatter have to entertain them...

Have you ever read the rules for FaceBook?

Supports freedom.

Again you are to slow.

Ohhh where does it say I can’t post the location of a rally? I’ll wait till you find that lol

Have you ever read the rules for FaceBook?

Most likely not seeing it does not come with Anime Porn to explain that those using the site are not protected by the First Amendment...

Supports freedom.

Again you are to slow.

If you cannot understand that the US Constitution does not guarantee you can steal bandwidth on someone's privately owned property, that is on you. Not them.

Don't like FaceBook? Create your own social media. of course, that would require you to take responsibility for your own work and life. We know that won't happen. You thrive on playing the victim.
It is a political platform for Chinese communist propaganda for Democrat propaganda., and we were told that when we signed up we were told it is a forum to communicate with your friends and family and share pictures... I’m not sure what you don’t understand.. i’m happy that it’s private I also think they should inform its users that it is a left-wing communist propaganda machine and should be entered campaign finance laws.

Supports freedom.

Again you are to slow.

You know what I use Twatter for?

I look at porn on there and I am not kidding either...

The fact is you are correct and Farsebook does not guarantee anyone right to freely write or download whatever they want and there are rules and the first Amendment does not protect someone right on there.

As pointed out this site has it own rules and if broken you get pink and sent to ban camp and if broken so many times or caught socking it is off to perm ban camp.

No social media site has to offer you a free voice to say whatever you want.

Now with that said sites are slanted and bias and if someone believe they voice is not being heard or controlled then that person can leave and find another site that suits them better or start their own.

Reason why some will not start their own social media platform is because they know they will end up like Stormfront and have their site closed and even though I hate those from that site I must admit I believe they should be allow their corner of the interweb so they can spew their nonsense for the World to see but that does not mean Farsebook or Twatter have to entertain them...
Do you tweek?

Supports freedom.

Again you are to slow.

Ohhh where does it say I can’t post the location of a rally? I’ll wait till you find that lol

It doesn't have to say it. It is, once again, a privately owned business. If you don't like it, find another or create your own.

Supports freedom.

Again you are to slow.

It is a political platform for Chinese communist propaganda for Democrat propaganda., and we were told that when we signed up we were told it is a forum to communicate with your friends and family and share pictures... I’m not sure what you don’t understand.. i’m happy that it’s private I also think they should inform its users that it is a left-wing communist propaganda machine and should be entered campaign finance laws.

If they promoted the authoritarian nonsense you believe, like taking away people's votes and deciding (on your own) who stays in office and who gets deported, you would be calling them heros.

FaceBook, for the overwhelming majority of users, is a social media platform for sharing laughs, pictures and news in their lives. That is how I use it. But then, I have actual friends and family I want to stay in touch with.

Forum List

Back