Facebook is a clear threat to democracy, every facebook profile has been stolen

Facebook, like Google and YouTube, work hand & hand with the US Government. If you choose to use them, you are being spied on by Government. In fact, they're likely just CIA front corporations. The CIA has formed numerous front corporations all over the world for many years. My advise is, stop using them. They don't have your best interests in mind.

by hackers or sold to them by Cambridge Analytica. Are you mad that Russia posted ads on facebook? well that's nothing, Russia used this platform because it was created to destroy privacy in the USA and Russia just wants to help with this.
No, the only threat to democracy is this sort of ignorance and stupidity.
Are you one of the morons who voted for Hillary and let your farcebooger data help Trump

Thanks dude, we need more morons like you

Facebook, like Google and YouTube, work hand & hand with the US Government. If you choose to use them, you are being spied on by Government. In fact, they're likely just CIA front corporations. The CIA has formed numerous front corporations all over the world for many years. My advise is, stop using them. They don't have your best interests in mind.
More rightwing ignorance and stupidity.

The Democrat Party wants to destroy Privacy especially Attorney Client Privilege, but only for their Enemies.

They, of course, want to be exempted from violations of such silly things as The Right to Privacy, Due Process, Protection from Illegal Search and Seizure, The 5th Amendment, and Attorney Client Privilege.

And they are more than willing to solicit Putin’s help in their whole scheme

by hackers or sold to them by Cambridge Analytica. Are you mad that Russia posted ads on facebook? well that's nothing, Russia used this platform because it was created to destroy privacy in the USA and Russia just wants to help with this.
Tissue?

The Democrat Party wants to destroy Privacy especially Attorney Client Privilege, but only for their Enemies.

They, of course, want to be exempted from violations of such silly things as The Right to Privacy, Due Process, Protection from Illegal Search and Seizure, The 5th Amendment, and Attorney Client Privilege.

Tissue?
You drop the KY jelly

No, the only threat to democracy is this sort of ignorance and stupidity.
Are you one of the morons who voted for Hillary and let your farcebooger data help Trump

Thanks dude, we need more morons like you

why, are you ill?

Tissue?
You drop the KY jelly
Why, do you need some for your dried up gash?

Ah yes the devil requires consent before he lets you into hell.

Tell me how many of the people who voted for Hillary consented to Trump being able to use their personal information, or vice versa?

Zero kid, now go back to your facebook page and be a retard there

hair-fire.gif

All my ex's post on facebook
So facebook is the place I'd rarely want to be
But all my ex's post on facebook
That's why i'm hidin' out @ USMB
images

Rosanna's likes include her putting down her former groom
Sweet Eileen's grand vengance schemes include some federal goons
And Allison's DNA tested positive for me
And Dimple's forwards all my posts to the court for them to see
images

I remember when i first logged on , on just a friendly whim
But my ex's found me out , and wore that welcome mighty thin.
No top shelf medication can relieve the way they fight
And I always come back sober long before the dawn daylight

4c2.jpg

See my ex's post on facebook
And facebook just won't cancel my account for me
But all my ex's post on facebook
That's why i hang my hat @ USMB

{w/apologies to George Strait)

~S~

Facebook isn't a threat to democracy since you don't have a democracy anymore (if you ever had one to begin with)

What's amazing though is that people are surpised and outraged when a 'free market' corporation makes a profit of their personal data that they willingly handed over......

4204763b190ea2e5f80ca32af3b02887--news-photo-pic.jpg

:banana2:

I posted a naked pic and Facebook said there is a problem...Why doesn't Suckerberg have eyelashes? Also, why didn't he get that giant hooked nose taken care of? Just out of courtesy, not that any broads were ever actually be attracted to stupid douche who stole someone's software and paid others to develop it.

Privacy was destroyed by the war on drugs, you're way too late in the game...

I posted a naked pic and Facebook said there is a problem...Why doesn't Suckerberg have eyelashes? Also, why didn't he get that giant hooked nose taken care of? Just out of courtesy, not that any broads were ever actually be attracted to stupid douche who stole someone's software and paid others to develop it.

Jealous much?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Tissue?
You drop the KY jelly
Why, do you need some for your dried up gash?
No but I do have hemmarhoids, wanna sniff

More rightwing ignorance and stupidity.

All of your information is shared with Government. Those who choose to use them should be aware of that. They and Big Brother are not your 'friend.'

Forum List

Back