🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Facebook Memo: Grow Even If It Kills People

I never post on facebook, but it's a great way to get a constant stream of family photos. Particularly the kids

Email and text work pretty well for that too.

If they're only sending it personally to you, sure. But Facebook is a great way to share them with the family. Realistically I get a lot more photos this way than getting every mom in the family to e-mail everyone every photo. They far prefer to just post them on Facebook and we all have access

So you're saying FB is a good platform for the lazy and folks that can't figure out how to send group texts or emails, got it.

So you're saying that bananas are infiltrating the brain of Siberian farmers?

What the hell are you talking about?

Take a step back and think through what you're arguing and what your point is and let me in on it. It'll make a more interesting discussion

You're claiming your privacy is a small price to pay for convince, I simply disagree. There are other alternatives.

I never said that. You're full of shit

Lakhota you surprise me with this thread. I penciled you in at all things liberal, and Facebook is liberal. At any rate, we have a real problem with internet, smart phones and that. Facebook, Google etc., they're real bad for us.

Someone mentioned internet regulation. Well, new regulations are occurring now under the Trump admin., and I say good riddance. For example, try going onto a Craigslist personal (aka invitation for spam, spyware, scam, rape, etc.). That and it's time retail sales are taxed. They should have been taxed to begin with.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back