🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Facebook Memo: Grow Even If It Kills People

Great business model: abandon middle class buyers for Tide Pod eating minors. What could possibly go wrong?

im-a-teen-i-have-a-messy-room-i-spend-23810568.png

“We connect people."

LOL Makes you wonder how the hell did mankind survive before Facebook?

Fortunately, the students of the Stoneman Douglas high school are using Facebook and other social media in the most positive way possible.

They've united millions of young people across the nation and around the world, in their fight for common sense gun regulations.

FOX Noise and Laura Ingraham learned quickly just how well the students know how to use social media to fight bullies. Conservatives, the NRA, and the gun nuts have seen the students’ success as well, and are scared down to their socks.

Scared of what, a bunch of children who spend all their time on social media? Hardly.

Fortunately, the students of the Stoneman Douglas high school are using Facebook and other social media in the most positive way possible.

They've united millions of young people across the nation and around the world, in their fight for common sense gun regulations.

FOX Noise and Laura Ingraham learned quickly just how well the students know how to use social media to fight bullies. Conservatives, the NRA, and the gun nuts have seen the students’ success as well, and are scared down to their socks.

Speaking as a life long Conservative I can tell you I'm not afraid of these pimple faced kids. Their 15 minutes are up. Now they can get on with life and see what's it's all about.

Not only is Big Brother watching, so is Big Corporation.

Explosive Facebook Memo Defended Company’s Strategy, Even If It Got People Killed

“We connect people. Period. That’s why all the work we do in growth is justified,” an executive wrote in 2016.

A top Facebook executive wrote an internal memo in 2016 that defended the company’s growth as necessary and justified, even if the social network was used to bully someone to death or help plan a terrorist attack.

The leaked document, obtained by BuzzFeed News and published Thursday, was written by Vice President Andrew “Boz” Bosworth. Titled “The Ugly,” Bosworth roundly defended Facebook’s acquisition of user data, what he calls “all the questionable contact importing practices” and “all the subtle language that helps people stay searchable by friends.”

“We connect people. Period. That’s why all the work we do in growth is justified,” he wrote. “All of the work we do to bring more communication in. The work we will likely have to do in China some day. All of it.”

He continued: “That can be bad if they make it negative. Maybe it costs someone a life by exposing someone to bullies. Maybe someone dies in a terrorist attack coordinated on our tools.”

“And still we connect people.”

Memo: Explosive Facebook Memo Defended Company's Strategy, Even If It Got People Killed

Facebook is now trying desperately to disown the memo. Facebook has a lot to answer for. What do you think?
far left quacks not caring that they help abuse children?

the only thing newsworthy is that they said it out loud.

Explosive Facebook Memo Defended Company’s Strategy, Even If It Got People Killed

“We connect people. Period. That’s why all the work we do in growth is justified,” an executive wrote in 2016.

A top Facebook executive wrote an internal memo in 2016 that defended the company’s growth as necessary and justified, even if the social network was used to bully someone to death or help plan a terrorist attack.

The leaked document, obtained by BuzzFeed News and published Thursday, was written by Vice President Andrew “Boz” Bosworth. Titled “The Ugly,” Bosworth roundly defended Facebook’s acquisition of user data, what he calls “all the questionable contact importing practices” and “all the subtle language that helps people stay searchable by friends.”

“We connect people. Period. That’s why all the work we do in growth is justified,” he wrote. “All of the work we do to bring more communication in. The work we will likely have to do in China some day. All of it.”

He continued: “That can be bad if they make it negative. Maybe it costs someone a life by exposing someone to bullies. Maybe someone dies in a terrorist attack coordinated on our tools.”

Memo: Explosive Facebook Memo Defended Company's Strategy, Even If It Got People Killed

Facebook is now trying desperately to disown the memo. Facebook has a lot to answer for. What do you think?

Just confirmed my decision not to participate. Never have, and now, definitely never will.

I never post on facebook, but it's a great way to get a constant stream of family photos. Particularly the kids

Just confirmed my decision not to participate. Never have, and now, definitely never will.

I never post on facebook, but it's a great way to get a constant stream of family photos. Particularly the kids

Email and text work pretty well for that too.

If they're only sending it personally to you, sure. But Facebook is a great way to share them with the family. Realistically I get a lot more photos this way than getting every mom in the family to e-mail everyone every photo. They far prefer to just post them on Facebook and we all have access

If they're only sending it personally to you, sure. But Facebook is a great way to share them with the family. Realistically I get a lot more photos this way than getting every mom in the family to e-mail everyone every photo. They far prefer to just post them on Facebook and we all have access

So you're saying FB is a good platform for the lazy and folks that can't figure out how to send group texts or emails, got it.

More disturbing than what Facebook wants is that so many businesses and agencies are relying on these forms of social media. Prospective employers want your FB and Twitter information. What have you got on Instagram? How can they find out more about you and more importantly, if you have no social media presence, what are you trying to hide.

So you're saying FB is a good platform for the lazy and folks that can't figure out how to send group texts or emails, got it.

So you're saying that bananas are infiltrating the brain of Siberian farmers?

What the hell are you talking about?

Take a step back and think through what you're arguing and what your point is and let me in on it. It'll make a more interesting discussion

So you're saying that bananas are infiltrating the brain of Siberian farmers?

What the hell are you talking about?

Take a step back and think through what you're arguing and what your point is and let me in on it. It'll make a more interesting discussion

You're claiming your privacy is a small price to pay for convince, I simply disagree. There are other alternatives.

Forum List

Back