Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks

In America, we give free speech to our disgruntled sore losers and cry baby Trump supporters no matter how much they humiliate themselves.

Four years the right laughed at idiot libs who proclaimed "Trump's not my President". Well, yeah, he was. He was their President for four years, just as Biden will be

BIG DIFFERENCE, Moonbeam, Trump was legitimately elected through the normal channels used for over 200 years in this country. We knew the outcome by 2AM the next morning.

Special, illegal actions were set up in all the swing states to facilitate Biden's installment at 4AM through thousands of unverified paper ballots while everyone was sent home so as not to supervise, then all the courts got together and agreed to block any review of legal consideration of a preponderance of evidence to expose the corruption.

When Joe Biden becomes installed as el Presidente, America becomes the new globalist banana republic.

And they don't care -
That's why the system will just let it play out.
It has to be fixed outside of normal channels.

Drama Queens!! Who gives a shit about FakeBook
Who asked you to?
Keep up the Orange love it’s quite pathetic and amusing ..

ex Game show host, one term loser !!
View attachment 434643
As it should be.

We The People have spoken. AGAIN. And THIS time, it will STICK.

4o5ksk.jpg
Biden will be President regardless , where is the rest of your lying meme ? TrUmP stupidity at its best ...

Government and the people are one in the same; the power of government is derived from the people through their elected representatives acting at the behest of the people and with their consent.

I guess you never heard of Gavin Newsom, Gretchen Whitmer and the many other authoritarians who have become self appointed dictators and Privileged ones. I do believe thee is a recall for many of these for the exact reason that they do not represent the People.

Constitutional case law guides lawmakers and the people as to what measures and acts of government are consistent with the Constitution and what measures and acts are not.

And yet, the SCOTUS has ignored the Constitution on many occasions. The most notable recent example being the ACA
You cannot be an American, and make these crazy statements you are making.

That’s why acts of government are presumed to be Constitutional until the courts rule otherwise; the doctrine of presumed constitutionality defers to the will of the people, who are the ultimate authority (see US v. Morrison (2000)).

lol
The courts are corrupt. See ACA.

If they're citizens of the US, they'll be wrong beginning on Inauguration Day.

But if this helps their feelz, that's nice.

Otherwise, it means nothing.

No they won't. Nothing wrong in America with Dissent against an illegitimate regime, or organizing a resistance.

Biden and the other leftists did it when Trump was elected, and Trump WAS undisputably legit.

Trump.

Trump was NOT a Constitutionalist.

He believes that the Constitution is less important than the power of government.
REMEMBER......for most of his life he was a NewYork Democrat.

He clearly proved this the day he said

"Take the guns first....we can worry about due process later"

You Trumpsters are really turning on him.

You're a Trump fan?
Hard to believe.

And they don't care - That's why the system will just let it play out.

Oh I think they care---- they care to protect the status quo for themselves that Trump was such a threat to, so for four years they totally blocked his administration every way they could while building him into this massive media threat to the public so when this election came, they could use that as cover to justify running the kind of sham election they did and explaining the results, but the people are not stupid and only the hard left sycophants are buying or selling it.

Oh I think they care---- they care to protect the status quo for themselves that Trump was such a threat to, so for four years they totally blocked his administration every way they could while building him into this massive media threat to the public so when this election came, they could use that as cover to justify running the kind of sham election they did and explaining the results, but the people are not stupid and only the hard left sycophants are buying or selling it.

The "status quo" didn't change one bit under Trump.

Republicans literally blocked a Supreme Court nominee almost a year before an election siting the election as just cause for not holding a vote and you guys gargled that down with glee. Then during an election while people are actually voting the GOP rushed through a...guess...that's right a supreme court justice.

The GOP also fought to ensure Obama would only be a one term president, how'd that work out? I truly hope you're writhing in your skin over the Trump loss, it should teach you a lesson, it won't so enjoy the pain.

I'm so glad I voted multiple times in many states, well worth the investment. :auiqs.jpg:

I'll rephrase -

They don't mind that the election was stolen from us.
They hate us.
They can't get to all of us, so they focus all that hate on the President.

Wow -
Half of the fucking country spent 4 years in freak out mode over nothing changing.

Wow -
Half of the fucking country spent 4 years in freak out mode over nothing changing.

Odd wasn't it? You know though that some of them actually want change?

Forum List

Back