Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks

Trump may be the last legitimate president.
Or maybe the first of a new Country.

Yeah, like Narnia but less believable.

*Meow*
1609213048770.png

Trump.

Trump was NOT a Constitutionalist.

He believes that the Constitution is less important than the power of government.
REMEMBER......for most of his life he was a NewYork Democrat.

He clearly proved this the day he said

"Take the guns first....we can worry about due process later"

Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks. Speaks for itself and going viral.
They're collecting intelligence on conservatives for general blacklisting purposes, and they will shut the group down in short order, as soon as corporate upper management gets wind of it.

Trump.

He believes that the Constitution is less important than the power of government.

Are you scared of shadows and numbers on the backs of road signs?

Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks. Speaks for itself and going viral.
Wow. .2% of Americans signed a petition that they don’t like Biden. This is extraordinary news
The other 78.8 percent bought guns.
The NRA and gun companies love Dem administrations. That’s when the rake in all the cash from scaring the shit out of their sheep
Liar, the biggest gun sale occurred during the Trump admin. Sorry GD liar, all of you.
Lmao! Like that proves a GD thing! LIar.
It proves that I’m accurate And have facts backing up my statements and you don’t. All you got is name calling
How does it prove anything when I can do this so easily? lol, liar.

View attachment 434557
When you can do what? Post the exact graph that I just posted? The one that shows data backing up exactly what I said? What was It you think I lied about? You sound like a confused a little man
You got him now.
Nope. If you want him to be President in your America you are welcome to him but he is not and never will be President in mine.
There is one America who will have a president Biden... and then there is your imagination where you can have whoever the hell you want as president. Haha,
Somebody clue me in. That graph shows that gun sales have been going through the roof since Obama was elected and seems about to reach new highs. Is somebody reading something else into it?
that’s exactly what the graph shows. Mike is just trolling and trying to call me a liar without the ability to back it up
The liars graph:

View attachment 434581

After I edited it showing how easily it can be faked, and the vermin scum still lies.

View attachment 434582
And??? What did I lie about? You photoshopped a graph, proving what? You have not made a single argument or pointed to what you imagined I lied about. You’re a joke dude.
You scum need to be taken down!
Haha, ok Mike. Thanks for sharing!

They're collecting intelligence on conservatives for general blacklisting purposes, and they will shut the group down in short order, as soon as corporate upper management gets wind of it.
Even if you don't hear about it that doesn't mean it's gone away or anybody has dropped out. And your knowledge matter not at all.

What it does mean is that a large number of people will not consider a government headed by Biden to be a legitimate federal government. Which in turns means that we will not consider any laws bills acts or edicts made by such government to be legitimate and that might prove problematic.

Trump.

Makes one wonder why you worship him.

What it does mean is that a large number of people will not consider a government headed by Biden to be a legitimate federal government. Which in turns means that we will not consider any laws bills acts or edicts made by such government to be legitimate and that might prove problematic.

Facebook followship means nothing.

Trump.

There’s no such thing as a ‘Constitutionalist.’

Or…

Everyone is a ‘Constitutionalist.’

Government and the people are one in the same; the power of government is derived from the people through their elected representatives acting at the behest of the people and with their consent.

Constitutional case law guides lawmakers and the people as to what measures and acts of government are consistent with the Constitution and what measures and acts are not.

That’s why acts of government are presumed to be Constitutional until the courts rule otherwise; the doctrine of presumed constitutionality defers to the will of the people, who are the ultimate authority (see US v. Morrison (2000)).

Their claim that he’s not a legitimate president will be as equally ineffective as the people who claimed that Trump was not their president.

It’s stupid and meaningless. But if it makes you all feel better, then go for it.

Trump.

You Trumpsters are really turning on him.

Forum List

Back