Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks

The other 78.8 percent bought guns.

And of those, 78.75% will RUN to turn them in when he initiates his Gun TAX and Gun REGISTRATIONS and BANS next month.

Hate to say it but......freedom is fucked.
So when do the Democrats start handing out guns to everyone? I mean, they have to do this every 4 years, just so they can take them all away again. Paranoid weirdos...

So when do the Democrats start handing out guns to everyone? I mean, they have to do this every 4 years, just so they can take them all away again. Paranoid weirdos...

WHOOOOSH !!!......................

wellthat wentrightoveryourhead.jpg

Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks

And any second now, Facebook will censor this entire group.

People NEVER learn.

I've been hearing the same paranoid garbage from your cackling gun nuts for 40 years. It's just a self-soothing feedback lop of crazy. You need your guns to protect you from a government that wants to take your guns, so you get more guns... Rinse, repeat... Now you have more guns than brains...

I've been hearing the same paranoid garbage from your cackling gun nuts for 40 years. It's just a self-soothing feedback lop of crazy. You need your guns to protect you from a government that wants to take your guns, so you get more guns... Rinse, repeat... Now you have more guns than brains...

One word .....

C-O-N-S-T-I-T-U-T-I-O-N

Are you really a certified moron?

lmao

Joke Biden and Karmela Harris have openly posted their confiscation edits. Like...you know....PUBLICLY

See Joke Bidens Gun Confiscation Plans at

JOEBIDEN.COM

Just goes to show that it's been working for 40 years and promises to do so for at least another 40. Nice of you to notice.

One word .....

C-O-N-S-T-I-T-U-T-I-O-N

Are you really a certified moron?

lmao

Joke Biden and Karmela Harris have openly posted their confiscation edits. Like...you know....PUBLICLY

See Joke Bidens Gun Confiscation Plans at

JOEBIDEN.COM

I think you should post it here for posterity.

Forum List

Back