Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks

Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks. Speaks for itself and going viral.
Wow. .2% of Americans signed a petition that they don’t like Biden. This is extraordinary news
The other 78.8 percent bought guns.
The NRA and gun companies love Dem administrations. That’s when the rake in all the cash from scaring the shit out of their sheep
Liar, the biggest gun sale occurred during the Trump admin. Sorry GD liar, all of you.
Lmao! Like that proves a GD thing! LIar.
It proves that I’m accurate And have facts backing up my statements and you don’t. All you got is name calling
How does it prove anything when I can do this so easily? lol, liar.

graph guns.png

Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks. Speaks for itself and going viral.
Wow. .2% of Americans signed a petition that they don’t like Biden. This is extraordinary news
The NRA and gun companies love Dem administrations. That’s when the rake in all the cash from scaring the shit out of their sheep
Liar, the biggest gun sale occurred during the Trump admin. Sorry GD liar, all of you.
It proves that I’m accurate And have facts backing up my statements and you don’t. All you got is name calling

View attachment 434557
When you can do what? Post the exact graph that I just posted? The one that shows data backing up exactly what I said? What was It you think I lied about? You sound like a confused a little man

View attachment 434557
When you can do what? Post the exact graph that I just posted? The one that shows data backing up exactly what I said? What was It you think I lied about? You sound like a confused a little man
Sorry liar, I didn't post the same graph you posted. Stop lying.

Yours:
fake graph.png

Mine:

graph guns.png

Joe Biden is illegitimate, a puppet propped up by election fraud and rigging.
Just because you say it doesn’t make it true. FActually speaking he won the election nothings been proven to show that it wasn’t legit. Only thing we can tell right now is that you’re completely full of shit

View attachment 434557
You literally did. It’s right there

Just because you say it doesn’t make it true. FActually speaking he won the election nothings been proven to show that it wasn’t legit. Only thing we can tell right now is that you’re completely full of shit

Suck a Covid droplet this election was RIGGED and FIXED from the get go.

View attachment 434557
Damn! Lying when we can all see the difference! What scum you are.

Kind of sad

Even though I never supported Trump, I always called him my president

Speaks for itself
I was even willing to admit that Obama was President even though I had grave doubts about the honesty of his election also. Somehow I can't recall you or a lot of others ever showing respect for President Trump or his office. This time around the dishonesty and treason are just to blatant to accept. I can recall you folks calling him every nasty thing possible so if the shoe is indeed on the other foot...well it will well and truly be on the other foot. Bless your heart.

Suck a Covid droplet this election was RIGGED and FIXED from the get go.
No it wasn’t rigged and fixed and those retards trying to claim so have been trying to get a case through the courts and have failed over 50 times. That’s because there is no evidence to back up the claims. They are simply political propaganda claims being used to fundraise off of dupes like yourself. You’re a sucker and you’re being played. You are worse than the snowflakes you’ve been making fun of over the past 4 years. Grow up man you're embarrassing yourself

View attachment 434557
Show me the difference. State what you think I lied about

Kind of sad

Even though I never supported Trump, I always called him my president

Speaks for itself
I was even willing to admit that Obama was President even though I had grave doubts about the honesty of his election also. Somehow I can't recall you or a lot of others ever showing respect for President Trump or his office. This time around the dishonesty and treason are just to blatant to accept. I can recall you folks calling him every nasty thing possible so if the shoe is indeed on the other foot...well it will well and truly be on the other foot. Bless your heart.
Claiming Joe Biden is not your President just shows you are stupid.

You aren’t stupid are you?

View attachment 434557
I posted it liar, in living color.

View attachment 434557
No you didn’t. You just posted a graph and said liar. WTF does that mean? What did I lie about?

View attachment 434557
No you didn’t. You just posted a graph and said liar. WTF does that mean? What did I lie about?
Fuck you liar. I changed your graph in 3 minutes. Everyone can see it and can see you are a liar.

View attachment 434557
Fuck you liar. I changed your graph in 3 minutes. Everyone can see it and can see you are a liar.
What am I lying about again? I’m still waiting for you to say what I lied about

View attachment 434557
What am I lying about again? I’m still waiting for you to say what I lied about
Everyone of you bastards needs to burn. You can see how I changed it and you still lie and say it's the same image.

Forum List

Back