Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks

Cue the "no voter fraud" parrots who will dare say the 730,000 people are mostly the same people registering under many personas. *LOL*
download.jpg

it's pay back time bitches there will be no unity never
Relax, slugger. No one is expecting unity from people like you.

We'll have to work around you.

Pretty much know other way to go, just cut them out and move on.
interesting how do you purpose on doing that threat?

Pretty much just meant to ignore wingnuts, their temper tantrums and the all around anti-social behavior as we at least try to put the country back together.
Precisely. They can scream in the corner like children.

They just aren't part of the conversation any more, and never deserved to be.

Pretty much just meant to ignore wingnuts, their temper tantrums and the all around anti-social behavior as we at least try to put the country back together.
Life is not a discussion board where you can just click on the ignore function, and your little insults about a temper tantrum show you're a weak little child. The election was stolen and the adults will finish this shit you cannot silence us. All you will be doing is starting that war you so richly deserve
:laugh:

Okay Rambo.

Feel manly now?

Life is not a discussion board where you can just click on the ignore function, and your little insults about a temper tantrum show you're a weak little child. The election was stolen and the adults will finish this shit you cannot silence us. All you will be doing is starting that war you so richly deserve

What part of that was I supposed to take seriously?
it matters not that you take anything seriously but your threat will be handled

What threat?
cut them out was a threat we will not be cut out of anything

Nope, "cut them out" as in ignore them. Hardly a threat, drama queen.
again sport life is not a discussion board there is no ignore function to click on you'll have to deal with us or die

You're a minority. I don't mean everyone who voted for Trump because of political muscle memory I specifically mean crack pots like you who think the election was stolen and probably wants a civil war because you didn't get your way again.
We're a minority like biden got more votes than obama did sport we are the roaring lion

PA Lawmakers: Numbers Don’t Add Up,
BREAKING:
Certification of Presidential Results Premature and In Error
PA Lawmakers: Numbers Don’t Add Up
* Difference of 202,377 more votes cast than voters voting together with 31,547 over & under votes in Presidential Race:
*alarming discrepancy of 170,830 votes

Debate is over, you lost and it's time to move on but you can't, you just go back to the trough of disinformation that is right wing media over and over again. You're not a serious human being.
134061309_10222014340441809_5874722012160457755_o.jpg

I don't care to 'fuck around' with you, drama queen.

Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks. Speaks for itself and going viral.
/——/ There are at least 30 such groups. I joined the one with 350,000 members.
Sounds like your doing a lot of productive work for your country!! Haha. Way to go
/—-/ Like Hildabeast and Resist? You mean productive work like that?
That’s a perfect example of obstructionist BS. Is that the example you want to follow? If so then why?

Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks. Speaks for itself and going viral.
/——/ There are at least 30 such groups. I joined the one with 350,000 members.
Sounds like your doing a lot of productive work for your country!! Haha. Way to go
/—-/ Like Hildabeast and Resist? You mean productive work like that?
That’s a perfect example of obstructionist BS. Is that the example you want to follow? If so then why?
/—-/ Libtards do it - good. Republicans do the same damn thing - bad.

no dude we are going to actually kill you leftists you made the threat and we are going to react

What threat?

again sport life is not a discussion board there is no ignore function to click on you'll have to deal with us or die

You're a minority. I don't mean everyone who voted for Trump because of political muscle memory I specifically mean crack pots like you who think the election was stolen and probably wants a civil war because you didn't get your way again.
We're a minority like biden got more votes than obama did sport we are the roaring lion

BREAKING:
* Difference of 202,377 more votes cast than voters voting together with 31,547 over & under votes in Presidential Race:

Debate is over, you lost and it's time to move on but you can't, you just go back to the trough of disinformation that is right wing media over and over again. You're not a serious human being.

You think this is a joke?

:laugh:

Okay Rambo.

Feel manly now?

no dude we are going to actually kill you leftists you made the threat and we are going to react
Wow, a death threat. A real death threat.

I'm neither intimidated nor worried.

But you've gone off the edge, Rambo.

What threat?

BREAKING:

Just because you can't see the humor doesn't mean you're not a joke.

I can't count on all my fingers and toes how many times I've been threatened on this board by some anonymous dimwit who's only form of communication is demonstrating how small their dick is. So, forgive me if I find you funny, I can't help it.

What threat?

BREAKING:

I can't count on all my fingers and toes how many times I've been threatened on this board by some anonymous dimwit who's only form of communication is demonstrating how small their dick is. So, forgive me if I find you funny, I can't help it.
Take this as a promise you leftists started this war and you will die

What threat?

BREAKING:

Take this as a promise you leftists started this war and you will die

What are you waiting for?

Update:
Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT!

Private group
·
1.4M members

If this is accurate membership has nearly doubled in roughly a day. Facebook has stopped members from sending out invitations to others.

Forum List

Back