Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks

Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks. Speaks for itself and going viral.
Wow. .2% of Americans signed a petition that they don’t like Biden. This is extraordinary news
The other 78.8 percent bought guns.
The NRA and gun companies love Dem administrations. That’s when the rake in all the cash from scaring the shit out of their sheep
Liar, the biggest gun sale occurred during the Trump admin. Sorry GD liar, all of you.
Lmao! Like that proves a GD thing! LIar.
It proves that I’m accurate And have facts backing up my statements and you don’t. All you got is name calling
How does it prove anything when I can do this so easily? lol, liar.

View attachment 434557
When you can do what? Post the exact graph that I just posted? The one that shows data backing up exactly what I said? What was It you think I lied about? You sound like a confused a little man
Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks. Speaks for itself and going viral.
You got him now.
Nope. If you want him to be President in your America you are welcome to him but he is not and never will be President in mine.

Wow. .2% of Americans signed a petition that they don’t like Biden. This is extraordinary news
The NRA and gun companies love Dem administrations. That’s when the rake in all the cash from scaring the shit out of their sheep
Liar, the biggest gun sale occurred during the Trump admin. Sorry GD liar, all of you.
It proves that I’m accurate And have facts backing up my statements and you don’t. All you got is name calling

View attachment 434557
When you can do what? Post the exact graph that I just posted? The one that shows data backing up exactly what I said? What was It you think I lied about? You sound like a confused a little man
Sorry liar, I didn't post the same graph you posted. Stop lying.
You literally did. It’s right there
Damn! Lying when we can all see the difference! What scum you are.
Show me the difference. State what you think I lied about
I posted it liar, in living color.
No you didn’t. You just posted a graph and said liar. WTF does that mean? What did I lie about?
Fuck you liar. I changed your graph in 3 minutes. Everyone can see it and can see you are a liar.
What am I lying about again? I’m still waiting for you to say what I lied about
Everyone of you bastards needs to burn. You can see how I changed it and you still lie and say it's the same image.
So does that mean you’re unable to actually say what I lied about? Wow you’re bad at this

Somebody clue me in. That graph shows that gun sales have been going through the roof since Obama was elected and seems about to reach new highs. Is somebody reading something else into it?

View attachment 434557
You got him now.
Nope. If you want him to be President in your America you are welcome to him but he is not and never will be President in mine.
There is one America who will have a president Biden... and then there is your imagination where you can have whoever the hell you want as president. Haha,
Somebody clue me in. That graph shows that gun sales have been going through the roof since Obama was elected and seems about to reach new highs. Is somebody reading something else into it?
that’s exactly what the graph shows. Mike is just trolling and trying to call me a liar without the ability to back it up

View attachment 434557
You got him now.
There is one America who will have a president Biden... and then there is your imagination where you can have whoever the hell you want as president. Haha,
that’s exactly what the graph shows. Mike is just trolling and trying to call me a liar without the ability to back it up
The liars graph:

fake graph.png

After I edited it showing how easily it can be faked, and the vermin scum still lies.

graph guns.png

View attachment 434557
You got him now.
The liars graph:

View attachment 434581

After I edited it showing how easily it can be faked, and the vermin scum still lies.

View attachment 434582
And??? What did I lie about? You photoshopped a graph, proving what? You have not made a single argument or pointed to what you imagined I lied about. You’re a joke dude.

View attachment 434557
No you didn’t. You just posted a graph and said liar. WTF does that mean? What did I lie about?
Fuck you liar. I changed your graph in 3 minutes. Everyone can see it and can see you are a liar.
Everyone of you bastards needs to burn. You can see how I changed it and you still lie and say it's the same image.
So does that mean you’re unable to actually say what I lied about? Wow you’re bad at this

You didn't lie. The graph itself is the same, the text on the graph is a little different in a very insignificant way.

View attachment 434557

You didn't lie. The graph itself is the same, the text on the graph is a little different in a very insignificant way.
I know, Mr Mike the genius here switched a label and thinks that proves something. He got owned and is now in full on troll mode nothing more. I’m just making fun of his stupidity at this point.

View attachment 434557
You got him now.
The liars graph:

View attachment 434581

View attachment 434582
And??? What did I lie about? You photoshopped a graph, proving what? You have not made a single argument or pointed to what you imagined I lied about. You’re a joke dude.
You scum need to be taken down!

Biden will be their president.

They're just being dramatic.

(Didn't they also say they were going to boycott Facebook? I guess just more being dramatic.)

I was even willing to admit that Obama was President even though I had grave doubts about the honesty of his election also. Somehow I can't recall you or a lot of others ever showing respect for President Trump or his office. This time around the dishonesty and treason are just to blatant to accept. I can recall you folks calling him every nasty thing possible so if the shoe is indeed on the other foot...well it will well and truly be on the other foot. Bless your heart.

Trump is a piece of shit. But he is also the president.

Whether you like Biden or not doesn't change the fact that he will be your president.

View attachment 434557
You got him now.
The liars graph:

View attachment 434581

View attachment 434582
You scum need to be taken down!

SDE and BDS.

Forum List

Back