Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks

What it does mean is that a large number of people will not consider a government headed by Biden to be a legitimate federal government. Which in turns means that we will not consider any laws bills acts or edicts made by such government to be legitimate and that might prove problematic.
It doesn’t ‘mean’ anything – it’s meaningless.

Meanwhile, in the real world:

Polling by Gallup indicates that 67% of Americans approve of the way Biden is handling his presidential transition.

What it does mean is that a large number of people will not consider a government headed by Biden to be a legitimate federal government. Which in turns means that we will not consider any laws bills acts or edicts made by such government to be legitimate and that might prove problematic.

Polling by Gallup indicates that 67% of Americans approve of the way Biden is handling his presidential transition.

more fake numbers lol no unity no forgiveness destruction to all leftists

I wonder what the chances are that Trump actually sets up an alternate presidency for his alternate universe.

Seriously.

I'm hoping for a shadow government, something akin to the leftist's "deep state." From there, Trump, his associates, and their lawyers can hammer the living fuck out of the illegitimate Biden administration, and either try to have all of them them deposed, impeached, or entangled in endless lawsuits and criminal investigations.

Turnabout is fair play, wouldn't you say?
Sure!

You guys get right on that!

If they're citizens of the US, they'll be wrong beginning on Inauguration Day.

But if this helps their feelz, that's nice.

Otherwise, it means nothing.

Will likely witness a modern rebirth of anti-federalism serving as intellectual opposition to your group's push toward communization of the nation.

What is it about communism that drives your interest in it being central to modern American governance, Mac? I'm just curious. I'm sure you're familiar with the mainstream use of such language as 'equitability' and whatnot being tossed around by your favored representatives in government.
I'm strongly against communism.

You're just wrong about my opinions, perspectives, priorities and positions.

But that's okay!

Drama Queens!! Who gives a shit about FakeBook
Who asked you to?
Keep up the Orange love it’s quite pathetic and amusing ..

ex Game show host, one term loser !!
CF64D873-76FF-4F2C-A269-2949491F8397.jpeg

Talk about meaningless.

Who asked you to?

View attachment 434643
As it should be.

We The People have spoken. AGAIN. And THIS time, it will STICK.
You are an accomplice in the world's biggest swindle. You know that everything you say about this election is a lie. You're admitting that you're a sleazy lying dishonest piece of shit.

Who asked you to?

View attachment 434643
As it should be.

You are an accomplce in the world's biggest swindle. You're admitting that you're a sleazy lying dishonest piece of shit.
:laugh:

Four years the right laughed at idiot libs who proclaimed "Trump's not my President". Well, yeah, he was. He was their President for four years, just as Biden will be

BIG DIFFERENCE, Moonbeam, Trump was legitimately elected through the normal channels used for over 200 years in this country. We knew the outcome by 2AM the next morning.

Special, illegal actions were set up in all the swing states to facilitate Biden's installment at 4AM through thousands of unverified paper ballots while everyone was sent home so as not to supervise, then all the courts got together and agreed to block any review of legal consideration of a preponderance of evidence to expose the corruption.

When Joe Biden becomes installed as el Presidente, America becomes the new globalist banana republic.

Who asked you to?

View attachment 434643
As it should be.

You are an accomplice in the world's biggest swindle. You know that everything you say about this election is a lie. You're admitting that you're a sleazy lying dishonest piece of shit.

lying and dishonest!
376EB85D-36A7-4E32-A4F7-D1AC416035D0.jpeg

Watch out sweetie you have Orange on your chin !

Forum List

Back