Facebook ‘Silencing’ Activity Related to FBI Whistleblower Steve Friend

Is anyone surprised to learn that the Xiden regime violated the Whisleblower Act and fired this American hero for calling out their abuses? I am not...this Stalinist regime has no respect for the rule of law and our Constitutional norms.

Is anyone surprised to learn that the Xiden regime violated the Whisleblower Act and fired this American hero for calling out their abuses? I am not...this Stalinist regime has no respect for the rule of law and our Constitutional norms.

According to post 16 that has not yet been determined.

Are you calling that member of the forum a liar?

When you supported Facebook fascist partnership with the Xiden admin to censor him

I support the right of FB to control its product in any manner they wish, just like any other private company. They have no obligation to allow anything at all they do not wish on their site. Just like this site and every other site like it

Yet to be determined.
The great thing here is if the dems lose control of the house, you'll be hearing more about this and the FBI....... :biggrin:
Nothing would please the democrats more than to have the GOP start trashing law enforcement. Bring it on.

Funny how whistle blowers can go from being be used to impeach a president to nothing all of a sudden.

How can they trash law enforcement more than it already has been? Obama started the war on the police and it has not stopped.
LOL...

Yet somehow blob supporters are the ones who injured 140 cops in one day.

BTW...did you see the latest "patriot" cry like a little bitch when he got sent away?

1664218706813.png

LOL...

Yet somehow blob supporters are the ones who injured 140 cops in one day.

BTW...did you see the latest "patriot" cry like a little bitch when he got sent away?

View attachment 701841
Demafasict brownshirt murders 5 police officers, and injuries countless more: https://fox11online.com/on-fox-11/gallery/pofficers-shot-at-protest-in-dallas-reports?photo=1

The FBI is doing its own promotion.
By firing agents who refuse to do their job? Sounds like good management. Just like the ass-hat clerk who didn't want to issue marriage license to same-sex couples. You don't even remember her name...do you boy? Of course you don't. In a few years, you'll forget the name of trial size also. This is what happens when losers like you use folks as a prop in some sort of culture war you imagine is taking place.

By firing agents who refuse to do their job? Sounds like good management. Just like the ass-hat clerk who didn't want to issue marriage license to same-sex couples. You don't even remember her name...do you boy? Of course you don't. In a few years, you'll forget the name of trial size also. This is what happens when losers like you use folks as a prop in some sort of culture war you imagine is taking place.
You mean agents that actually know what their job is? Why do you support fascists? Your stupidity can't be the only reason. You must hate America too.

You mean agents that actually know what their job is? Why do you support fascists? Your stupidity can't be the only reason. You must hate America too.
Again, feel free to trash law enforcement. You guys lost by 8M+ votes last time around.

I didn't think I need permission to be in opposition to demafascist brownshirts and their stalinist tactics.

It's truly sad, you think I would.....
Its truly sad that you think I ever give you a second thought.

Forum List

Back