🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Facebook steering the political narrative..is it different than Russian meddling?

Let's get real. There was no way the Russians could physically change the votes. The intent of the Russians has always been to disrupt the fabric of U.S. society and the orderly transfer of political power with a deluge of propaganda. How is that any different from what the democrat party (and the MSM) is trying to do? Are democrats just angry incoherent dupes of foreign agents or are they intentionally doing the bidding of enemies of the U.S. for political power?

Let's get real. There was no way the Russians could physically change the votes. The intent of the Russians has always been to disrupt the fabric of U.S. society and the orderly transfer of political power with a deluge of propaganda. How is that any different from what the democrat party (and the MSM) is trying to do? Are democrats just angry incoherent dupes of foreign agents or are they intentionally doing the bidding of enemies of the U.S. for political power?
Some are angry, incoherent dupes. Some are intentionally working to destroy America.

Facebook steering the political narrative..is it different than Russian meddling?

I believe that's the same thing. Nosebook was their vehicle of choice.

Frankly anyone who takes their cues from Nosebook, deserves to be lied to. Buncha morons.

Fascism at work, and they are violating antitrust laws.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, MSN, Apple, and all of the TECH Industry and most of the Media are far left progressive and doing everything the can to censor, and suppress speech and views they don't like.

Facebook/Twitter/Instagram has turned into the new police state through it's control of free speech.

Let's hope we never have the opportunity to realize the difference between Facebook censorship and a real police state.

One day it will be you.

Nope. I don't post bullshit on FB. I don't support bullshitters, either. So, none of my news and opinion sources
will be banned.

Not right now. But one day you post something that isn’t popular, or runs against the flow of the herd. Then you will get the ban. What Facebook did was wrong. They should put Alex Jones , David Duke, Farrakhan and the rest right out front for the world to see, deject, and ridicule publicly. What they have done now is made all those people martyrs for the first amendment which is sad and disgusting.

Nah. They push misinformation and hate. They've poisoned the discourse. Private companies. Their choice.

When is CNN being banned?

Never. They are a legit news organization. They retract errors and have standards for journalistic integrity.

Only morons think they make shit up or purposefully mislead viewers. In fact, that err on the side of causation so as to not even appear biased by allowing known liars a platform on a daily basis.

they err
caution

Nobody who deals in facts and evidence will be banned from Facebook.

Your bar for accuracy and honesty is set too low.

One day it will be you.

Nope. I don't post bullshit on FB. I don't support bullshitters, either. So, none of my news and opinion sources
will be banned.

Yep, no need to post BS, you're too busy posting BS on USMB.

Wooooo Hoooo! Good one!

There is no such thing as “hate speech” Joe...thats just twisted shit fabricated by the twisted Left...”SPEECH” can not be dissected and compartmentalized. Read the First bud...you should have learned it by third grade.

Buddy, get real here... The first Amendment is not an absolute...

Joe couldn’t. His story changes so much. At first third grade was in catholic school, but then it was in some upper class neighborhood in Minnesota or Michigan. Joe lies so much it’s hard to nail him down. Vietnam veteran, Army veteran deployed to Beirut which is odd, as I thought it was the Marines in Beirut. Professional writer, oddly, joe comes off as a guy trying to sound like Hemingway. Meh.

Buddy, half the stuff you've said up there I've never said. Now I know that you also think I'm five other posters who mock you regularly (the only people still paying any attention to you, I guess.)

Nope, I've always said I'm from Chicago, I was raised Catholic. I was in the army, but never got deployed to a War Zone (thankfully) and, yes, I make money as a professional writer.

Never. They are a legit news organization. They retract errors and have standards for journalistic integrity.

Only morons think they make shit up or purposefully mislead viewers. In fact, that err on the side of causation so as to not even appear biased by allowing known liars a platform on a daily basis.

And this is the problem where the technology has outpaced the law. When it used to be a major expenditure to run a newspaper or a TV station, there was a caution to get it mostly right. Big money was involved, so there were a lot of people making sure it didn't get fucked up.

Now any idiot with a camera and an internet connection can call himself a "Journalist" living in his mothers basement on the salary he gets working at Starbucks. Since they have nothing, there's no deep pockets. Alex Jones can lie his ass off about Sandy Hook and largely get away with it.

So now the big companies that have something to lose - Facebook, YouTube, Twitter - have decided to crack down on the bad actors. This is a positive development.

Let us hear it Lefties....we know, we know...banning a few extremist and regulating speech isn’t exactly meddling in American politics...right?
Where is this headed?

So Conservatives can refuse to bake a cake for a Liberal...noted

Yes, Marxists like to put people in prison for disagreeing. Prison and mass graves.

Hey, tell me again about how you challenge the racists here but no one has ever seen you do it. That shit never gets old.

Fascism at work, and they are violating antitrust laws.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, MSN, Apple, and all of the TECH Industry and most of the Media are far left progressive and doing everything the can to censor, and suppress speech and views they don't like.

Yeah, here's the thing... I went on Facebook this morning and saw all sorts of pro and anti-Trump postings... they are doing a pretty awful job of it, if that's what they are up to.

Here's the real problem. Free press and free speech is fine. But when you start giving Sandy Hook Conspirators or Anti-Vax nuts equal time because, hey, no one is minding the store, that's kind of the problem.

Not right now. But one day you post something that isn’t popular, or runs against the flow of the herd. Then you will get the ban. What Facebook did was wrong. They should put Alex Jones , David Duke, Farrakhan and the rest right out front for the world to see, deject, and ridicule publicly. What they have done now is made all those people martyrs for the first amendment which is sad and disgusting.

When will you people learn the first amendment applies to the Government, not private entities.

When will you people learn the first amendment applies to the Government, not private entities.

They don't give one flying fuck about liberty. They want power to push the "other side" around. That's ninety percent of politics these days.

Last edited:
Let us hear it Lefties....we know, we know...banning a few extremist and regulating speech isn’t exactly meddling in American politics...right?
Where is this headed?

cons believe that all liberals are commie traitors

and that the appropriate punishment for commie traitors is.....death...

question: how much free speech will liberals have if conservative kill them all because they are "commie traitors".....?

Where is this headed?

cons believe that all liberals are commie traitors

and that the appropriate punishment for commie traitors is.....death...

question: how much free speech will liberals have if conservative kill them all because they are "commie traitors".....?
Conservatards don't understand rights and where they apply. Unless it is a cake maker refusing service to a gay customer over religious strife.

Nobody who deals in facts and evidence will be banned from Facebook.

Your bar for accuracy and honesty is set too low.

One day it will be you.

"One day it will be you."

I agree.

One day, probably very soon, right wing conservatives will have taken over the government and will start silencing all of "their enemies"....
When they were in control before they damn sure did censor everything they could find.

Forum List

Back