Facebook Warning today

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
received_649033949374980.png

looks like they are going publisher after sect 230 got removed.

and so many people said it wouldn't make a difference...

If it pisses off conservatives...they must be doing something right.

LOL
It’s easy to come and laugh when you are unfairly the favorites of social networks, media .

Gee, you act civil and you're treated with civility. You call for violence and call for mass homicide and you get banned. Shocking!

LOL
It’s easy to come and laugh when you are unfairly the favorites of social networks, media .

Gee, you act civil and you're treated with civility. You call for violence and call for mass homicide and you get banned. Shocking!
What are you talking about ?

This is why conservatives get banned from Facebook in general.... Hate fueled rhetoric.

View attachment 383058

looks like they are going publisher after sect 230 got removed.

and so many people said it wouldn't make a difference...
Why would anyone give their info to facebook? They legally own everything a person post there
this is going back to what i said would be happening in that facebook would have to make a choice of who they wanted to be when they grew up past their monopoly stage. people like colfax_m kept telling me it didn't apply but hey - here we go and pages already being taken down due to "controversial" nature that have been there for years.

but if they are saying they will remove posts that could get them sued, then that would indicate "publisher" is their choice, not platform.

look for major changes to social media through the rest of this year and certainly beyond. there is no "valid" replacement today. i know parlor is out there but they are a right based rage club of "look at me we're being persecuted". maybe you are - but build a new house than to do more than bitch at those "persecuting" you. parlor has not done that and when politics dies down, they do too. they have branded themselves a 1 trick pony.

LOL

Libtards can't stand free speech because it smashes their Communist censorship.

Nobody is stepping on free speech. They're just not letting hatred use their bullhorn.
if they are a platform they have no legal recourse to do that. by making the decisions they have appeared to make, they are going publisher and that changes everything. i'm sure they will struggle to do both for awhile but that simply isn't possible long term.

so tired of the extremes on both sides being fucking idiots using chosen tunnel vision in which to see the world and limiting their scope to hate.

LOL

What are you talking about ?

This is why conservatives get banned from Facebook in general.... Hate fueled rhetoric.
Pff, bullshit...you don’t know what you’re talking about, the conservatives are banned because they are conservative, period

LOL

then eat your own, bitch. so fucking tired of assfucks like you pretending you don't pull the shit you pull OR WORSE - saying someone else made you.

Forum List

Back