Facebook Warning today

If it pisses off conservatives...they must be doing something right.

LOL
It’s easy to come and laugh when you are unfairly the favorites of social networks, media .

Gee, you act civil and you're treated with civility. You call for violence and call for mass homicide and you get banned. Shocking!
Or post racially insensitive things like "All Lives Matter". That'll bring the FB hammer down quick.

Yes, the rich got the smallest tax cuts. That's not in dispute. The higher your income, the lower your tax rate was cut.
Thanks for confirming the Rich got a tax cut. Billiejeens is probably shouting at his library based gateway computer for you to shut up. BTW...their tax cut was permanent. Yours and mine...not so much. Also not so noticeable.

You're yet again consumed by leftist propaganda.
The "Propaganda" you just confirmed?

Next you'll be telling me the White Nationalists (aka Very fine people as the blob called them) were not shouting Nazi slogans but singing Kumbayah! Right?

And note you ignored the part that corporations collect taxes, they don't pay them. This is how vacuous Democrats are.

- If the cost of steel goes up, the cost of washers goes up.

You vaguely understand that. It's the best you can do since Democrats fundamentally don't understand business. But you do get that the cost of a dishwasher would go up if the price of steel goes up.
I understand market forces. You...sadly...do not.

You don't understand that at all. What!?!?! Corporations pay taxes!?!?! Of course they don't. Business is about the risk adjusted rate of return of your investment. If any cost goes up, that's baked into the price of the products you buy.

The poorer you are, the more of your income is spent. So corporate taxes are a regressive tax on the poor. And you support it.

Sorry for blowing your mind today

Oh, you're blowing someone. Donald thanks you.

Prices are going to go up regardless of taxes. Feeding the beast of wall street and market performance is the chief reason why.

There is a reason your blob has run up trillions in red ink before Corona....the tax cuts to the corporations and wealthy.

But since you brought it up...can you honestly say with a straight face that the price of dishwashers has gone down measurably over the last 3 years?

If you say the price goes up because of tax increases...surely the price will go down because of tax breaks. Care to prove that the price of dishwashers went down....

Of course you won't.

Here is the part where you change the subject and run like a little bitch from the assertion you just made.

The only one talking about Nazis is you. I can't take you seriously when you keep doing that considering this whole thing started with me calling you out on the hateful rhetoric you claim to be against.

But you go ahead and vote for the raging racist Joe Biden and keep talking about Nazis while you say you're against hateful rhetoric. You're the class clown

Yes, I brought it up. The point of the thread was that FB is going to ban conservatives. This is one of the reasons why...conservatives identify with hate groups like Nazis, Proud Boys, Qanon, etc...

Biden doesn't think racists are "very fine people" like your blob does.
President Trump does not think that racists are "very fine people" Democrats take that quote out of context. The context of that statement concerns the removal of statues and other things. One side says that statues honoring people like Confederate General Robert E Lee should be taken down because he was wrong. We should not honor him. The other side says that Robert E Lee is a historical figure and should be remembered in that context. People who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Republicans think there are no white Racists.

A historical figure....

So anyone from history who stood out for whatever dubious reason should have a statue? Yeah, that platform is crazy. Or perhaps you have a statue to Josef Mengele somewhere?

Yes, the rich got the smallest tax cuts. That's not in dispute. The higher your income, the lower your tax rate was cut.
Thanks for confirming the Rich got a tax cut. Billiejeens is probably shouting at his library based gateway computer for you to shut up. BTW...their tax cut was permanent. Yours and mine...not so much. Also not so noticeable.

Next you'll be telling me the White Nationalists (aka Very fine people as the blob called them) were not shouting Nazi slogans but singing Kumbayah! Right?

And note you ignored the part that corporations collect taxes, they don't pay them. This is how vacuous Democrats are.

You vaguely understand that. It's the best you can do since Democrats fundamentally don't understand business. But you do get that the cost of a dishwasher would go up if the price of steel goes up.

You don't understand that at all. What!?!?! Corporations pay taxes!?!?! Of course they don't. Business is about the risk adjusted rate of return of your investment. If any cost goes up, that's baked into the price of the products you buy.

The poorer you are, the more of your income is spent. So corporate taxes are a regressive tax on the poor. And you support it.

Prices are going to go up regardless of taxes. Feeding the beast of wall street and market performance is the chief reason why.

There is a reason your blob has run up trillions in red ink before Corona....the tax cuts to the corporations and wealthy.

But since you brought it up...can you honestly say with a straight face that the price of dishwashers has gone down measurably over the last 3 years?

If you say the price goes up because of tax increases...surely the price will go down because of tax breaks. Care to prove that the price of dishwashers went down....

Of course you won't.

Here is the part where you change the subject and run like a little bitch from the assertion you just made.

The only one talking about Nazis is you. I can't take you seriously when you keep doing that considering this whole thing started with me calling you out on the hateful rhetoric you claim to be against.

But you go ahead and vote for the raging racist Joe Biden and keep talking about Nazis while you say you're against hateful rhetoric. You're the class clown

Yes, I brought it up. The point of the thread was that FB is going to ban conservatives. This is one of the reasons why...conservatives identify with hate groups like Nazis, Proud Boys, Qanon, etc...

President Trump does not think that racists are "very fine people" Democrats take that quote out of context. The context of that statement concerns the removal of statues and other things. One side says that statues honoring people like Confederate General Robert E Lee should be taken down because he was wrong. We should not honor him. The other side says that Robert E Lee is a historical figure and should be remembered in that context. People who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Yes. Candycorn knows perfectly well that Trump didn't call nazis fine people, she's a liar.

He said there were fine people on both sides regarding the statue debate.

If he meant Nazis, then he would have been referring to their counterpart antifa as very fine people too, and obviously Trump didn't call antifa very fine people. They are fascists like the Nazis and candycorn and the Democrats. They are not very fine people, they are just like the nazis.

candycorn has issues with honesty.

She also ran away when I asked her if she is saying the same for Biden, he's personally responsible for anyone who supports him like she does to Trump.

Of course she doesn't, she's a liar

Didn't run away...didn't care to comment on such a lame assertion.

In the context of the thread--why FB bans conservatives--it doesn't matter whom they support as a presidential candidate. I was explaining why hateful scum is banned.

LOL
It’s easy to come and laugh when you are unfairly the favorites of social networks, media .

Gee, you act civil and you're treated with civility. You call for violence and call for mass homicide and you get banned. Shocking!
Or post racially insensitive things like "All Lives Matter". That'll bring the FB hammer down quick.

Again, their sandbox their rules.

I can't post the word "blob" any more in the CDZ... yet the word "bitch" is thrown around in spades.

LOL

I can't post the word "blob" any more in the CDZ... yet the word "bitch" is thrown around in spades.
That works when your sandbox isn't a global forum for alleged free speech. You are referencing the "Clean" debate zone which is supposed to not include personal insults.

LOL

That works when your sandbox isn't a global forum for alleged free speech. You are referencing the "Clean" debate zone which is supposed to not include personal insults.
As this is also a global forum, your argument is silly.
Calling Trump the "blob" is not a personal insult to anyone other than the blob himself.

LOL
Dems, commie Nazi's to the core.
Commie Nazis. That’s a new one, Rainer
Nope. Hitler and stalin to sides of the same coin. Both suck but idiots like you love them more than America.
Meanwhile back in reality, when Obama was in office, more than one conservative here openly wished that Putin was our president.

Of course you won't.

A historical figure....

So anyone from history who stood out for whatever dubious reason should have a statue? Yeah, that platform is crazy. Or perhaps you have a statue to Josef Mengele somewhere?

"Republicans think there are no white Racists."

Your handlers are lying to you again. This is stupid, even for you. Of course there are white racists

Of course you won't.

Yes. Candycorn knows perfectly well that Trump didn't call nazis fine people, she's a liar.

He said there were fine people on both sides regarding the statue debate.

If he meant Nazis, then he would have been referring to their counterpart antifa as very fine people too, and obviously Trump didn't call antifa very fine people. They are fascists like the Nazis and candycorn and the Democrats. They are not very fine people, they are just like the nazis.

candycorn has issues with honesty.

She also ran away when I asked her if she is saying the same for Biden, he's personally responsible for anyone who supports him like she does to Trump.

Of course she doesn't, she's a liar

Didn't run away...didn't care to comment on such a lame assertion.

In the context of the thread--why FB bans conservatives--it doesn't matter whom they support as a presidential candidate. I was explaining why hateful scum is banned.

Yes, you didn't run away, you just didn't want to comment on something as stupid as if you have the same standard for both parties. Of course you don't, it's stupid to ask

Of course you won't.

A historical figure....

Yes! No one here claims that there are no white racists. President Trump is not one.

ATTACH]
~S~

Attachments

• 1599182134769.png
    1599182134769.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 52

Of course you won't.

A historical figure....

Yes! No one here claims that there are no white racists. President Trump is not one.
I was wrong for stating that. Gutterball

LOL

What are you talking about ?

This is why conservatives get banned from Facebook in general.... Hate fueled rhetoric.

Facebook need to be treated like they were a Christian bakery

Of course you won't.

A historical figure....

Biden is a white racist. His running mate Kamala already told him he was a racist and the Democrat party they are racists when she dropped out.

Then there's all the racist things Biden says and his ass is lily white

View attachment 383058

looks like they are going publisher after sect 230 got removed.

and so many people said it wouldn't make a difference...
Why would anyone give their info to facebook? They legally own everything a person post there
this is going back to what i said would be happening in that facebook would have to make a choice of who they wanted to be when they grew up past their monopoly stage. people like colfax_m kept telling me it didn't apply but hey - here we go and pages already being taken down due to "controversial" nature that have been there for years.

but if they are saying they will remove posts that could get them sued, then that would indicate "publisher" is their choice, not platform.

look for major changes to social media through the rest of this year and certainly beyond. there is no "valid" replacement today. i know parlor is out there but they are a right based rage club of "look at me we're being persecuted". maybe you are - but build a new house than to do more than bitch at those "persecuting" you. parlor has not done that and when politics dies down, they do too. they have branded themselves a 1 trick pony.

Facebook has always removed posts that were problematic. This is not facebook acting like a publisher.

And more to the point, is this what you wanted? Seems this took the problem you've complained about and made it worse.

Forum List

Back