Facebook Warning today

Huh?

Conservatives and communists have a lot in common. Both seek to retain power at all costs, impose their values on others, and are generally dicks.
you are clueless as usual. too fking funny. you should really go back to school.

If it pisses off conservatives...they must be doing something right.

LOL

On that same line of thinking, clearly President Trump has been doing something right for the past 4 years. Sucks to be miserable 24/7.

LOL
I agree. There is nobody more miserable than a Trump supporter. He validates your anger, hate, fear.

Example:

Illegal Immigrant:

Are you angry about paying for healthcare for illegal immigrants even though partly, it's in your own best interest that they don't spread disease to the population? Yes you are.

Do you hate illegals? Yes you do.

Why do you hate illegals? Because they take jobs--as if you were going to spend next Summer picking fruit and would miss out.

Hate, anger, and fear are the fires that he continually stokes.

LOL
It’s easy to come and laugh when you are unfairly the favorites of social networks, media .

Gee, you act civil and you're treated with civility. You call for violence and call for mass homicide and you get banned. Shocking!
What are you talking about ?

This is why conservatives get banned from Facebook in general.... Hate fueled rhetoric.

Always cracks me up how leftists call anyone you disagree with racists, misogynists, xenophobes, homophobes, lovers of the rich and corporations and haters of the poor, then you call us haters.

Buy a mirror, it'll change your life

Buy a mirror; your face will break it.

I called people that?

Gee, lets see, there was a tiki-torch parade where Blob supporters chanted Nazi slogans.
There was a blob supporter who mailed bombs to people.
The Blob passed a tax cut that benefited almost nobody (permanently) except corporations an the rich.

All of that is in the public record and not in dispute...

As for hating the poor....the rhetoric here about the homeless confirms that.

There are knuckleheads on all sides.

Candycorn: " This is why conservatives get banned from Facebook in general.... Hate fueled rhetoric. "

Your response being this hate fueled rhetoric -

Candycorn: "Gee, lets see, there was a tiki-torch parade where Blob supporters chanted Nazi slogans.
There was a blob supporter who mailed bombs to people. The Blob passed a tax cut that benefited almost nobody (permanently) except corporations an the rich."

This is after:

kaz: " Always cracks me up how leftists call anyone you disagree with racists, misogynists, xenophobes, homophobes, lovers of the rich and corporations and haters of the poor, then you call us haters."

You're in hate fueled rhetoric mode, you can't help yourself

I suggest you look up the definitions of rhetoric vs the definition of facts
ditto

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I agree. There is nobody more miserable than a Trump supporter. He validates your anger, hate, fear.

Example:

Illegal Immigrant:

Are you angry about paying for healthcare for illegal immigrants even though partly, it's in your own best interest that they don't spread disease to the population? Yes you are.

Do you hate illegals? Yes you do.

Why do you hate illegals? Because they take jobs--as if you were going to spend next Summer picking fruit and would miss out.

Hate, anger, and fear are the fires that he continually stokes.
it's amazing to see such nonsense post after post. when will you be going back to school so you understand meanings of words?

LOL
It’s easy to come and laugh when you are unfairly the favorites of social networks, media .

Gee, you act civil and you're treated with civility. You call for violence and call for mass homicide and you get banned. Shocking!

This is why conservatives get banned from Facebook in general.... Hate fueled rhetoric.

Always cracks me up how leftists call anyone you disagree with racists, misogynists, xenophobes, homophobes, lovers of the rich and corporations and haters of the poor, then you call us haters.

I called people that?

Gee, lets see, there was a tiki-torch parade where Blob supporters chanted Nazi slogans.
The Blob passed a tax cut that benefited almost nobody (permanently) except corporations an the rich.

Candycorn: " This is why conservatives get banned from Facebook in general.... Hate fueled rhetoric. "

Candycorn: "Gee, lets see, there was a tiki-torch parade where Blob supporters chanted Nazi slogans.
There was a blob supporter who mailed bombs to people. The Blob passed a tax cut that benefited almost nobody (permanently) except corporations an the rich."

This is after:

kaz: " Always cracks me up how leftists call anyone you disagree with racists, misogynists, xenophobes, homophobes, lovers of the rich and corporations and haters of the poor, then you call us haters."

So again, Republicans love corporations and the rich while the corporations and the rich pay Democrats including Hillary and Obama a quarter of a million per speech for services rendered?

Yeah, you're speaking rhetoric. Look it up

LOL...

Wow...you don't think the same corporations pay any number of people from all political persuasions to give speeches?

Just one of dozens.

Of all of the lame comebacks, I think you picked the most lame. Good job.

LOL

I called people that?

This is after:

And - to top it off - none of it is actually factual

All of it is factual. You're just ignorant of the facts.

LOL

I called people that?

This is after:

So again, Republicans love corporations and the rich while the corporations and the rich pay Democrats including Hillary and Obama a quarter of a million per speech for services rendered?

LOL...

Wow...you don't think the same corporations pay any number of people from all political persuasions to give speeches?

Just one of dozens.

What a stupid response.

First of all, I didn't just say they have them speak, I pointed out they pay them a quarter of a million a pop. You seriously don't understand the difference?

And wow, you'll believe anything. Sure, corporations and the rich make people rich who hate them. Sure they do.

Do Democrats ever tell you to hop on one leg and rub your stomach with one hand and your head with the other and say the alphabet backwards just to screw with you? You'll believe ANYTHING.

Sure, they pay a quarter of a million PER SPEECH to people who hate them. Sure they do

LOL

I called people that?

This is after:

You're the one who thinks corporations and the rich pay Democrats a quarter of a million per speech just because they are on the speaking tour. Talk about ignorant of the facts.

It's payment for services rendered and a reminder to Democrats in congress what is waiting for them

View attachment 383058

looks like they are going publisher after sect 230 got removed.

and so many people said it wouldn't make a difference...
Why would anyone give their info to facebook? They legally own everything a person post there
this is going back to what i said would be happening in that facebook would have to make a choice of who they wanted to be when they grew up past their monopoly stage. people like colfax_m kept telling me it didn't apply but hey - here we go and pages already being taken down due to "controversial" nature that have been there for years.

but if they are saying they will remove posts that could get them sued, then that would indicate "publisher" is their choice, not platform.

look for major changes to social media through the rest of this year and certainly beyond. there is no "valid" replacement today. i know parlor is out there but they are a right based rage club of "look at me we're being persecuted". maybe you are - but build a new house than to do more than bitch at those "persecuting" you. parlor has not done that and when politics dies down, they do too. they have branded themselves a 1 trick pony.
Facebook is a nsa data mine used by fools
I grab posts and memes from Facebook but i quit using it five years ago when they started censoring before the 2016 Elections. :smoke:
Using a real name online is retarded
Screw you calling me retarded :up_yours:
Lol then use your real name here
That is my real name rather my nickname
Facebook ask for your last name as well

Bigdave is not your real name, why lie

View attachment 383058

Why would anyone give their info to facebook? They legally own everything a person post there
this is going back to what i said would be happening in that facebook would have to make a choice of who they wanted to be when they grew up past their monopoly stage. people like colfax_m kept telling me it didn't apply but hey - here we go and pages already being taken down due to "controversial" nature that have been there for years.

but if they are saying they will remove posts that could get them sued, then that would indicate "publisher" is their choice, not platform.

look for major changes to social media through the rest of this year and certainly beyond. there is no "valid" replacement today. i know parlor is out there but they are a right based rage club of "look at me we're being persecuted". maybe you are - but build a new house than to do more than bitch at those "persecuting" you. parlor has not done that and when politics dies down, they do too. they have branded themselves a 1 trick pony.
then they're bored shitless reading my mined data. i use it to keep track of people i love to keep track of but it would seem all that is going to change.
All the photos you posted to farcebook are no longer your property. Farcebook can put you in a miniskirt with a big red nose and make you an add for crack and you have no legal right to stop them

Lol is your world ending kiddy
kiddy? pretty old kiddy.

and isn't the fact everything was changing the point of my post to start?
Yawning

LOL

I called people that?

This is after:

No actually I am familiar with the facts in each of those incidents -
You have not portrayed them accurately.

View attachment 383058

then they're bored shitless reading my mined data. i use it to keep track of people i love to keep track of but it would seem all that is going to change.
All the photos you posted to farcebook are no longer your property. Farcebook can put you in a miniskirt with a big red nose and make you an add for crack and you have no legal right to stop them

Lol is your world ending kiddy
kiddy? pretty old kiddy.

and isn't the fact everything was changing the point of my post to start?
Yawning

He was doing research, dontcha know

LOL

I called people that?

This is after:

well the tax nonsense you posted isn't factual at all., but hey, you think it is. And there in lies the issue with demofks. they have no idea what the word fact means. Like I said, you could go get a better education.

LOL

I called people that?

This is after:

LOL...

Just one of dozens.

What a stupid response.

First of all, I didn't just say they have them speak, I pointed out they pay them a quarter of a million a pop. You seriously don't understand the difference?

And wow, you'll believe anything. Sure, corporations and the rich make people rich who hate them. Sure they do.

Do Democrats ever tell you to hop on one leg and rub your stomach with one hand and your head with the other and say the alphabet backwards just to screw with you? You'll believe ANYTHING.

Sure, they pay a quarter of a million PER SPEECH to people who hate them. Sure they do

Did you see how much Rudy gets paid?

Of course you didn't. It doesn't fit the pre-conceived notion.

LOL

I called people that?

This is after:

You're the one who thinks corporations and the rich pay Democrats a quarter of a million per speech just because they are on the speaking tour. Talk about ignorant of the facts.

It's payment for services rendered and a reminder to Democrats in congress what is waiting for them

Did I ever say they didn't? They pay whomever they think can help them.

Do you actually want to address Trump's tax cuts for corporations and the rich--which is what I said? Areyou going to argue otherwise?

LOL

I called people that?

This is after:

No actually I am familiar with the facts in each of those incidents -
You have not portrayed them accurately.

Actually, no, you're quite ignorant. You've confirmed that.

Do you actually want to address Trump's tax cuts for corporations and the rich--which is what I said? Areyou going to argue otherwise?
sure, prove it. I challenge you to present anything that backs your line.

LOL

This is you and Facebook

_49038245_germanyfire.jpg

This still was broadcast on the PBS 90 minute exposé on the Rise of Fascism in Europe. What Frank leaves out is the rise of fascism in Italy and Germany is very similar to Trumpism. Food for thought.

This still was broadcast on the PBS 90 minute exposé on the Rise of Fascism in Europe. What Frank leaves out is the rise of fascism in Italy and Germany is very similar to Trumpism. Food for thought
What’s that got to do with Frank’s post? He compared it to demofks today! You don’t seem to have a point other than looking for attention. Hahaha hahaha

LOL

I called people that?

This is after:

LOL...

Just one of dozens.

What a stupid response.

Did you see how much Rudy gets paid?

Of course you didn't. It doesn't fit the pre-conceived notion.

You think Rudy is a counter example to my point that wall street is paying off leftists? You go further and further off the rails.

I can't believe you don't grasp the Democrats are corporate lackeys. Feel behind your ears. It's still actually wet, isn't it?

Forum List

Back