Faced With A BOOMING Economy To run Against, Dims Try To Argue Success / More Jobs = BAD

Common sense-thinking Americans know the Democrats have nothing to run on. So my prediction is, they're gonna manufacture some sort of incident that incites civil unrest before the Mid-Terms. I predict CNN, NBC, NY Times and other Democrat Fake News outlets, will collude with the Democratic Party to manufacture some kind of Immigration or 'Racial' incident.

They'll time it for right before the Mid-Terms. I believe it's in the planning stages right now. They have to incite rioting. They just don't have anything to run on. Trump is delivering, and they know it. So expect mass civil unrest. Remember you heard it from me first.
Nothing to run on? LOL! How about living wage Healthcare Day Care paid parental leave cheap college and training, SS ID card to end the GOP illegal immigration scam wedge issue, good infrastructure vacations, taxing the rich their fair share and invest in America and Americans. You dupes obsess about garbage character assassination and conspiracies--worst voters in the modern world... Not your fault dumbasses...

All Democrats have to offer voters, is endless Race Baiting and 'TRUMP IS HITLER!.' I think most Americans see that.
How about a living wage cheap college and training a 5-week vacation SS ID card 2 end illegal immigration Health Care daycare paid parental leave good infrastructure and respect in the world? Like every other modern country...

Trump's delivering. I know that's giving you a bad case of butthurt, but it is what it is. Manufacturing 'crisis' and inciting race riots, might not be enough to achieve that much-hyped 'Blue Wave.' I think most Americans understand what y'all are about.
Your amazing misinformation is total garbage... You are very fear Mongered...

Nah, it's you who's suffering from Democrat Fake News mind control. Most Americans know y'all are likely planning those Race Riots and other manufactured faux outrage scams for the Mid-Terms. They're onto you. Your 'Blue Wave' might not happen, kid.
It's a conspiracy! LOL... Conspiracy Nut Job.

Mark my words, the Democrats will manufacture some sort of Immigration or 'Racial' incident before the Mid-Terms. They will incite civil unrest. They have to. They have nothing to run on. Trump is delivering, and they know it. Manufacturing a civil unrest incident, is all they have. But i think most Americans are onto their game. Their 'Blue Wave' isn't the lock they're boasting about.

Common sense-thinking Americans know the Democrats have nothing to run on. So my prediction is, they're gonna manufacture some sort of incident that incites civil unrest before the Mid-Terms. I predict CNN, NBC, NY Times and other Democrat Fake News outlets, will collude with the Democratic Party to manufacture some kind of Immigration or 'Racial' incident.

They'll time it for right before the Mid-Terms. I believe it's in the planning stages right now. They have to incite rioting. They just don't have anything to run on. Trump is delivering, and they know it. So expect mass civil unrest. Remember you heard it from me first.
Nothing to run on? LOL! How about living wage Healthcare Day Care paid parental leave cheap college and training, SS ID card to end the GOP illegal immigration scam wedge issue, good infrastructure vacations, taxing the rich their fair share and invest in America and Americans. You dupes obsess about garbage character assassination and conspiracies--worst voters in the modern world... Not your fault dumbasses...

Trump is delivering. African American and Hispanic Unemployment are at historic lows. So your 24/7 Race Baiting isn't gonna be as effective. Intelligent folks won't go along with it. And your Open Borders Agenda isn't supported by most Americans. Y'all just don't have much to run on. That's why you will resort to inciting civil unrest. But we'll see if it works. I truly hope it doesn't though.

Trump is delivering. African American and Hispanic Unemployment are at historic lows. So your 24/7 Race Baiting isn't gonna be as effective. Intelligent folks won't go along with it. And your Open Borders Agenda isn't supported by most Americans. Y'all just don't have much to run on. That's why you will resort to inciting civil unrest. But we'll see if it works. I truly hope it doesn't though.
LOL

Black unemployment is at an all time low thanks to our first (50%) black president, Barack Hussein Obama. He’s the one who brought it down 9 points (87%). Trump is doing well, but he brought it down only 1.3 points (13%).

Last edited:

Link to anyone saying they are for open borders, dingbat dupe?

LOL

Black unemployment is at an all time low thanks to our first (1/2) black president, Barack Hussein Obama. He’s the one who brought it down 9 points (87%). Trump is doing well, but he brought it down only 1.3 points (13%).

isn't that like unemployment?? Under Obama dow from 9+ to 4+ Under trump down to 3++

LOL

Black unemployment is at an all time low thanks to our first (1/2) black president, Barack Hussein Obama. He’s the one who brought it down 9 points (87%). Trump is doing well, but he brought it down only 1.3 points (13%).

isn't that like unemployment?? Under Obama dow from 9+ to 4+ Under trump down to 3++
yup. Exact numbers are from Bush’s Great Recession peak of 10%, cut more than in half down to 4.8%... a 5.2 point drop ... down to 4.0% since, under Trump ... a 0.8 point drop...

obammy would never be available, he's far too busy kissing the globe's ass.
Better having friends in this world than all the enemies the bully trump has made Let him play golf the next 2 years before he leaves
I want my fellow citizens as friends.
I only want bartenders and a few Dem posters here
you need em, I know.
Well my bartender friends have strong pours and my dem friends are on my wave length... what more could a man ask for?
not have illegals in our country.

All Democrats have to offer voters, is endless Race Baiting and 'TRUMP IS HITLER!.' I think most Americans see that.
How about a living wage cheap college and training a 5-week vacation SS ID card 2 end illegal immigration Health Care daycare paid parental leave good infrastructure and respect in the world? Like every other modern country...

Trump's delivering. I know that's giving you a bad case of butthurt, but it is what it is. Manufacturing 'crisis' and inciting race riots, might not be enough to achieve that much-hyped 'Blue Wave.' I think most Americans understand what y'all are about.

Nah, it's you who's suffering from Democrat Fake News mind control. Most Americans know y'all are likely planning those Race Riots and other manufactured faux outrage scams for the Mid-Terms. They're onto you. Your 'Blue Wave' might not happen, kid.
I agree, russia russia is a conspiracy, a conspiracy to ruin our country. and you're for it. so that includes you.

anyone who is for DACA is for open borders. anyone not willing to build a wall is for open borders. Anyone complaining about detaining illegals at the border is for open borders. I think that is all demolosers.

Last edited:

LOL

Black unemployment is at an all time low thanks to our first (50%) black president, Barack Hussein Obama. He’s the one who brought it down 9 points (87%). Trump is doing well, but he brought it down only 1.3 points (13%).

Face it, y'all got nothing. All you can do is incite some riots and hope it's enough to get the dummies to turn out for ya on election day. Personally, i truly hope your endless Race Baiting and 'TRUMP IS HITLER!' shite, is a big fail for ya in November. But i guess we'll see.

Ha, sure thing. :rofl:

I agree, russia russia is a conspiracy, a conspiracy to ruin our country. and you're for it. so that includes you.

They know i'll be proven correct. The Democrats are planning to manufacture some sort of Immigration or 'Racial' incident for the Mid-Terms. They need to incite civil unrest. They have nothing to run on. Trump is delivering Bigly. Their only hope is to manufacture some some sort of 'Crisis' before the Mid-Terms.

I fully expect an 'incident' on the Border or a 'Racial' clash with Police or Trump supporters. Democrats are deeply frightened of Trump's success. They're desperate to create a distraction. But we'll see if American Voters buy into their manufactured scam. Stay tuned.

LOL

Face it, y'all got nothing. All you can do is incite some riots and hope it's enough to get the dummies to turn out for ya on election day. Personally, i truly hope your endless Race Baiting and 'TRUMP IS HITLER!' shite, is a big fail for ya in November. But i guess we'll see.
Your concession is duly noted.

LOL

Nah, African American and Hispanic Unemployment are at historic lows. I know that's giving you a real bad case of butthurt, but it is fact. Looks like y'all better incite some race riots. Cause you got nothing.

LOL

Nah, African American and Hispanic Unemployment are at historic lows. I know that's giving you a real bad case of butthurt, but it is fact. Looks like y'all better incite some race riots. Cause you got nothing.
Why would that be a problem for me when the 50% black president is responsible for 87% of the decrease in black unemployment? :dunno:

LOL

what about food stamp usage? got those stats sparky?

LOL

Why would that be a problem for me when the 50% black president is responsible for 87% of the decrease in black unemployment? :dunno:

Keep flailing, kid. You're only proving what i said. Y'all got nothing. Better start planning those Race Riots. Maybe that'll work the dummies up enough to show up for ya on Election Day?

LOL

what about food stamp usage? got those stats sparky?
can't have 4% unemployment and food stamps going up and take credit for unemployment. too funny. BTW, spanky, I know you'll never present those stats. so I win again. woooo hooo.I love winning.

Forum List

Back