Faced With A BOOMING Economy To run Against, Dims Try To Argue Success / More Jobs = BAD

Obama was an abject failure at everything he tried....domestic and foreign policy.

Whose domestic achievements would you.....or Obama....have, his or Trumps'?

And....perhaps you'd deign to answer this query:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

" Iran President Hassan Rouhani endorsed the agreement in a nationally broadcast speech Sunday, saying the accord recognizes Iran's "nuclear rights" even if that precise language was kept from the final document because of Western resistance.

"No matter what interpretations are given, Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized," said Rouhani,...."
US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized,

By whom?

Oh.....by Obama.....

Oh...and you need a bit of brushing up on your math.....

"Obama was 5x the man 10 x the president"

You forgot the decimal point in front of the digits.
How has dump prevented Iran from going nuclear?? I missed that Also NK laughed at your orange moron And now he's talking to his last friend in the world the murderer Putin ? Shame on you

1. Why won't any of you Leftist robots answer the question???

Sooo.....you've admitted that Trump is a success....Hussein a failure.

Good.

2. "How has [President Trump] prevented Iran from going nuclear??"

From CNN:

"With one signature, President Donald Trump has dealt a major blow to Iran's already struggling economy.
Trump's decision to walk away from the nuclear deal is likely to cost Iran billions in foreign investment, slash growth, deter tourists and deprive its citizens of business opportunities."
US sanctions deal body blow to Iran's economy

"This is a setback on many levels," said Hassan Hakimian, director of the London Middle East Institute at SOAS. "It is bound to be disappointing in terms of the impact on the economic prospects for Iran, and particularly the youth."

3. Remember Pinocchio's lies?

June 5, 2008, in Cairo: "I will continue to be clear on the fact that an Iranian nuclear weapon would be profoundly destabilizing for the entire region.It is strongly in America's interest to prevent such a scenario."

June 8, 2008, to AIPAC: "The danger from Iran is grave, it is real, and my goal will be to eliminate this threat.... Finally, let there be no doubt: I will always keep the threat of military action on the table to defend our security and our ally Israel."

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

November 7, 2008, press conference: "Iran's development of a nuclear weapon, I believe, is unacceptable. And we have to mount an international effort to prevent that from happening."

February 27, 2009, speech at Camp Lejeune: "(W)e are focusing on al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan; developing a strategy to use all elements of American power to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon; and actively seeking a lasting peace between Israel and the Arab world."

January 27, 2010, State of the Union address: "And as Iran's leaders continue to ignore their obligations, there should be no doubt: They, too, will face growing consequences. That is a promise."

July 1, /2010, at the signing of the Iran Sanctions Act: "There should be no doubt -- the United States and the international community are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

May 19, 2011, speech on the Middle East: "Now, our opposition to Iran's intolerance and Iran's repressive measures, as well as its illicit nuclear program and its support of terror, is well known."

May 22, 2011, in an address to AIPAC: "You also see our commitment to our shared security in our determination to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.... So let me be absolutely clear -- we remain committed to preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

October 13,2011, press conference after meeting with South Korean president:"Now, we don't take any options off the table in terms of how we operate with Iran."

November 14, 2011, press conference: "So what I did was to speak with President Medvedev, as well as President Hu, and all three of us entirely agree on the objective, which is making sure that Iran does not weaponize nuclear power and that we don't trigger a nuclear arms race in the region. That's in the interests of all of us... I have said repeatedly and I will say it today, we are not taking any options off the table, because it's my firm belief that an Iran with a nuclear weapon would pose a security threat not only to the region but also to the United States."

December 8, 2011, press conference: (In response to question about pressuring Iran): "No options off the table means I'm considering all options."

December 16, 2011, speech to the General Assembly of the Union for Reform Judaism: "Another grave concern -- and a threat to the security of Israel, the United States and the world -- is Iran's nuclear program. And that's why our policy has been absolutely clear: We are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons...and that's why, rest assured, we will take no options off the table. We have been clear."

January 24, 2012, State of the Union address: "Let there be no doubt: America is determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, and I will take no options off the table to achieve that goal."

March 2, 2012, interview with Goldblog: "I... don't, as a matter of sound policy, go around advertising exactly what our intentions are. But I think both the Iranian and the Israeli governments recognize that when the United States says it is unacceptable for Iran to have a nuclear weapon, we mean what we say."

March 4, 2012, speech to AIPAC: "I have said that when it comes to preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, I will take no options off the table, and I mean what I say That includes all elements of American power: A political effort aimed at isolating Iran; a diplomatic effort to sustain our coalition and ensure that the Iranian program is monitored; an economic effort that imposes crippling sanctions; and, yes, a military effort to be prepared for any contingency."

March 5, 2012, remarks after meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu: "... I reserve all options, and my policy here is not going to be one of containment. My policy is prevention of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. And as I indicated yesterday in my speech, when I say all options are at the table, I mean it."

March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

March 14, 2012, remarks after meeting with David Cameron: "...And as I said in a speech just a couple of weeks ago, I am determined not simply to contain Iran that is in possession of a nuclear weapon; I am determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon -- in part for the reasons that David mentioned... We will do everything we can to resolve this diplomatically, but ultimately, we've got to have somebody on the other side of the table who's taking this seriously."

September 25, 2012, speech to the United Nations General Assembly: "Make no mistake: A nuclear-armed Iran is not a challenge that can be contained...the United States will do what we must to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon."

Obama's Crystal-Clear Promise to Stop Iran From Getting a Nuclear Weapon - The Atlantic

His hatred of Jews was behind awarding nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages.
You know that, don't you?
Obama hated Jews?? Now you've gone too far Have fun re selling that bridge

You know I'm never wrong, eddie.....

“Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite

• At least seven House Democrats are known to have direct ties to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • Farrakhan is a notorious anti-Semite and racist
  • A photo shows Barack Obama smiling with Farrakhan at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting in 2005
…Louis Farrakhan, a notorious anti-Semite and racist who has called Jews “satanic” and said white people “deserve to die.”

California Reps. Maxine Waters and Barbara Lee, Illinois Rep. Danny Davis, Indiana Rep. Andre Carson, Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, New York Rep. Gregory Meeks and Texas Rep. Al Green have all attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos, videos and witness accounts of the meetings reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Ellison, the deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), repeatedly attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos and videos reviewed by TheDCNF and Farrakhan’s own statements.

Screen-Shot-2018-03-05-at-1.49.56-AM.png

Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO]

If one is a Democrat and claims to subscribe to Judaism......something is wrong.

What sort of self-respect can a Jewish person have if they vote Democrat???
Last time I was wrong was back in 2000 when I voted for GWB And forgive me for not caring much for Israeli murderers

Remember the Democrat who thought that Guam might tip over if the Marines landed there?

He called Jews ‘termites’ too.

“Congressman: Jewish Settlers Are Like Termites

PHILADELPHIA—A Democratic member of the House Armed Services Committee compared Jewish Israeli settlers to termites on Monday while speaking at an event sponsored by an anti-Israel organization that supports boycotts of the Jewish state.

Rep. Hank Johnson (D., Ga.) launched into a tirade against Israel and its policies toward the Palestinians, comparing Jewish people who live in disputed territories to "termites" …” Congressman: Jewish Settlers Are Like Termites

And this Democrat sentiment:

Johnson, who in 2010 voiced his fears that Guam would tip over and capsize if too many people resided on the island, said that "Jewish people" routinely steal land and property from Palestinians.”Ibid.

Seems like, to be a Democrat in good standing, Jewish Democrats have to leave their self respect at the door...

Democrats have to manufacture mass faux outrage and 'crisis.' They have nothing to run on. So expect the Race Baiting and 'Trump's is Hitler!' ranting & raving, to get much more extreme as we get closer to the Elections.

They're desperately hoping they can stir up some big race riots before the Mid-Terms. They know they got nothing to offer voters. It's called 'Communist Organizing.' I think most Americans know what Democrats are about these days. That much-hyped 'Blue Wave' might not happen.

so pay more in taxes. in fact pay mine. you like doing that so well.
Great knee-jerk brainwashed pseudo opinion, super duper. Democrats only want the rich to pay more, super dupe. And lots of help for the rest of us...
No no, you all want to.
Guess how much Trumps daughter will pay with all her made in china clothing with daddy's tariff crap?? YES you got it JC ,,,,,,, NOTHING ,,,,,,And she's NEVER had anything made in America Doubt the orange AH has either
Cause you think you know! HAHA :auiqs.jpg:
I do
delusional :auiqs.jpg:

There are two problems with the Democratic dream of a Trump indictment. For one as we have explained a million times, COLLUSION IS NOT A CRIME. Please read that sentence until you understand it. Second, the Constitution clearly states you cannot indict a sitting President. DEMs will have to resort to drastic measures like explaining what they stand for. Hopefully that would be something more than "We stand for anything that makes President Trump look bad".

There is only one problem with the booming economy argument. It’s Obama’s economy and everybody knows it

All Democrats have to offer voters, is endless Race Baiting and 'TRUMP IS HITLER!.' I think most Americans see that.

All Democrats have to offer voters, is endless Race Baiting and 'TRUMP IS HITLER!.' I think most Americans see that.

"All Democrats have to offer voters, is endless Race Baiting and 'TRUMP IS HITLER!.' "

Beg to differ, D

There is this little 'enticement'....

"...more than $1.2 trillion of annual cash and in-kind redistributions to low-income people in the United States, nearly all of which are also excluded from arbitrarily-defined "income" when the U.S. determines who is "in poverty." These annual redistributions – in scores of different programs ranging from direct welfare grants to the earned income tax credit to food stamps to energy assistance to school lunches to Pell grants to public housing to Medicaid to legal services and on and on -- amount to almost $30,000 for every single person deemed to be "in poverty" by the U.S. official poverty measure.[1]"

[1] 12.7% official poverty rate times 325 million (population of U.S.) = 41.3 million people "in poverty". $1.2 trillion (amount of annual redistributions) divided by 41.3 million = approximately $29,000 per person in poverty. The $1.2 trillion figure can be found in Early's study from Cato Institute, but is also available from many other sources." The UN Fraudulently Addresses "Extreme Poverty" in the United States

This is the same economy that your propaganda machine called a disaster for 7 years, brainwashed functional moron.

LOL...do realize how desperate that sounds in light of all the good news regarding the economy and jobs?
Same thing as Obama's last seven years, super duper, and things are going wrong now trade War Etc... We'll see what happens..
Korea is a joke...

Hate to break it to ya super duper but things are coming up roses right now.
If they turn south you have a right ta bitch....until then STFU.
After 8 years of you bad-mouthing and obstructing the Obama recovery, F*** you and the horse you rode in on, brainwashed functional moron hater dupe... I said we'll see what happens... Breaking: trade Wars suck, so do 35 years of giveaway to the rich and garbage character assassination propaganda. Everything you know is garbage. GOP can't say economy without booming LOL. Under Obama it was disastrous. Same economy, dupe.

There was no "Obama recovery"

He took a recession, and managed to make it worse.

1. There was no great mess that Hussein inherited.....just the normal sort of downturn that any competent leader could have handled...

Who says so?

Left-leaning Reuters:

"The unemployment rate announced three days after his [Obama's] election was 6.5%....not particularly terrible. But it was the only economic news, and had Obama insisting we were suffering "the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression."
Obama: U.S. in worst crisis since Depression

2. Obama made it worse....in fact, worse AFTER the recession ended.

"Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

3. Then, the Obamunists lied, and claimed that's just the way economies are...

“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

4. Then, along came Trump….

“U.S. households are back to their free spending ways, with the strength of May’s retail sales figures implying that second-quarter real consumption growth (and GDP growth for that matter) will now be more than 4% annualized.

With the benefit of the tax cuts, strong employment growth and a slow acceleration in hourly wage growth, consumption growth should remain strong going into the second half of this year,” Paul Ashworth, chief U.S. economist at Capital Economics told MarketWatch.” US economy on track for 4% GDP growth?

5. Now.....whose record on the economy would you rather have....Trump's or Obama's??????
obammy made us a welfare state.

LOL...do realize how desperate that sounds in light of all the good news regarding the economy and jobs?
Same thing as Obama's last seven years, super duper, and things are going wrong now trade War Etc... We'll see what happens..
Korea is a joke...

After 8 years of you bad-mouthing and obstructing the Obama recovery, F*** you and the horse you rode in on, brainwashed functional moron hater dupe... I said we'll see what happens... Breaking: trade Wars suck, so do 35 years of giveaway to the rich and garbage character assassination propaganda. Everything you know is garbage. GOP can't say economy without booming LOL. Under Obama it was disastrous. Same economy, dupe.

1. There was no great mess that Hussein inherited.....just the normal sort of downturn that any competent leader could have handled...

Who says so?

Left-leaning Reuters:

"The unemployment rate announced three days after his [Obama's] election was 6.5%....not particularly terrible. But it was the only economic news, and had Obama insisting we were suffering "the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression."

"Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”

“U.S. households are back to their free spending ways, with the strength of May’s retail sales figures implying that second-quarter real consumption growth (and GDP growth for that matter) will now be more than 4% annualized.

With the benefit of the tax cuts, strong employment growth and a slow acceleration in hourly wage growth, consumption growth should remain strong going into the second half of this year,” Paul Ashworth, chief U.S. economist at Capital Economics told MarketWatch.” US economy on track for 4% GDP growth?

5. Now.....whose record on the economy would you rather have....Trump's or Obama's??????
Since you're from Brooklyn I bet they sold you the Brooklyn bridge too,,,Obama was 5x the man 10 x the president this swine in the WH is
and then you woke up.

Who says so?

Left-leaning Reuters:

Since you're from Brooklyn I bet they sold you the Brooklyn bridge too,,,Obama was 5x the man 10 x the president this swine in the WH is

Obama was an abject failure at everything he tried....domestic and foreign policy.

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

" Iran President Hassan Rouhani endorsed the agreement in a nationally broadcast speech Sunday, saying the accord recognizes Iran's "nuclear rights" even if that precise language was kept from the final document because of Western resistance.

"No matter what interpretations are given, Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized," said Rouhani,...."

By whom?

Oh.....by Obama.....

How has dump prevented Iran from going nuclear?? I missed that Also NK laughed at your orange moron And now he's talking to his last friend in the world the murderer Putin ? Shame on you
trump stopped obammy's attempt to have them go nuclear, that's how rambo.

You really have to feel sorry for the rabid Trump haters always yelling about the North Korea denuclearization. You can tell that they have never been in any negotiations or even read about them. It took how many years of talks for salt to finally be signed? How many years was the Iran deal, which should be called a joke, being negotiated? They all seem to think that one meeting and everything is signed, sealed, delivered.
They never mention the fact that their Messiah 44 never really did anything about North Korea. That Clinton actually helped by giving nuclear reactors for just a promise of denuclearization all while North Korea admitted to our ambassador that they were continuing to work toward nuclear weapons.
NK and Iran laugh at the moron in our WH and the rest of the world hates his butt too all but his pal Putin
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Who says so?

Left-leaning Reuters:

By whom?

Oh.....by Obama.....

What color is the sky on your planet, super duper? LOL!

How about a living wage cheap college and training a 5-week vacation SS ID card 2 end illegal immigration Health Care daycare paid parental leave good infrastructure and respect in the world? Like every other modern country...

Who says so?

Left-leaning Reuters:

By whom?

Oh.....by Obama.....

What color is the sky on your planet, super duper? LOL!
On my planet it is blue. in your world it is hateful.

The worst 12 states for business See and republicans there?
We score all 50 states on more than 60 measures of competitiveness, developed with input from a broad and diverse array of business and policy experts, official government sources, the CNBC Global CFO Council, YPO and the states themselves. States receive points based on their rankings in each metric. Then we separate those metrics into 10 broad categories, weighted based on how frequently each is used as a selling point in state economic development marketing materials. That way, our study ranks the states based on the criteria they use to sell themselves. This year some states were tied. Learn more about our categories and methodology.

Full 2018 Top States coverage

State
Overall
Workforce
Infra-structure
Cost of Doing Business
Economy
Quality of Life
Technology and Innovation
Education
Business Friendliness
Access to Capital
Cost of Living

Texas 1 7 1 18 1 31 9 37 21 3 11
Washington 2 2 31 33 4 5 6 12 32 11 37
Utah 3 11 10 23 2 12 19 34 12 18 22
Virginia 4 3 20 34 13 19 15 6 5 13 33
Colorado 5 5 29 37 8 9 7 11 17 11 34
Minnesota 6 16 6 38 18 3 5 5 28 17 29
Georgia 7 4 3 36 2 32 21 29 21 8 9
Massachusetts 8 1 42 43 14 10 2 1 18 7 48
North Carolina 9 9 21 16 6 28 11 37 23 9 18
Florida 10 27 8 31 9 23 7 36 16 4 26
Idaho 11 29 24 4 5 13 35 40 3 29 13
Michigan 11 10 18 19 16 33 3 28 25 15 4
Tennessee 13 27 5 15 7 47 30 33 8 23 5
Nebraska 14 22 29 2 37 11 31 3 12 33 15
Ohio 15 25 4 13 24 35 16 15 37 14 14
Indiana 16 40 2 5 20 46 28 35 4 24 10
Wisconsin 17 22 23 21 19 24 20 14 24 25 24
Iowa 18 39 24 6 34 7 26 13 15 36 12
Oregon 19 19 28 32 12 18 14 29 38 20 45
Arizona 20 8 16 39 10 36 23 48 11 20 20
South Dakota 20 30 38 9 27 16 41 16 2 45 27
Pennsylvania 22 13 37 25 41 34 13 7 31 6 32
Missouri 23 41 11 8 25 45 22 18 27 22 6
New Hampshire 24 19 49 40 22 5 26 2 1 41 39
California 25 12 24 48 11 21 1 32 50 1 49
Wyoming 26 22 12 20 30 20 49 21 10 47 20
New York 27 32 44 42 23 14 4 3 48 2 47
Illinois 28 25 22 29 42 30 12 17 47 4 25
North Dakota 29 30 14 29 44 4 42 23 6 46 29
South Carolina 30 21 35 17 17 42 31 26 28 28 27
Maryland 31 6 45 45 21 26 10 20 35 16 44
Vermont 32 46 32 35 29 1 25 10 33 49 40
Nevada 33 37 8 3 15 40 47 50 19 26 36
Montana 34 45 32 14 34 7 39 24 20 38 31
Kansas 35 38 14 27 48 28 29 18 9 40 7
New Jersey 36 18 43 50 31 16 18 7 44 9 41
Connecticut 37 16 47 46 45 22 17 9 26 18 43
Delaware 38 14 35 41 25 39 24 26 28 38 35
Oklahoma 39 43 27 12 32 44 40 48 7 35 3
Arkansas 40 43 12 1 39 50 47 42 40 36 2
Alabama 41 36 18 26 37 48 34 47 36 30 8
Kentucky 42 49 7 10 47 37 36 39 46 30 16
New Mexico 43 34 17 24 46 41 37 44 42 33 19
Louisiana 44 35 38 7 40 49 44 46 41 27 17
Maine 45 50 48 27 43 15 38 22 34 30 38
Rhode Island 45 15 50 44 28 27 33 25 38 43 42
Hawaii 47 48 40 49 33 2 42 31 43 42 50
West Virginia 48 47 45 11 36 37 50 41 49 47 23
Mississippi 49 41 41 22 49 42 46 43 45 43 1
Alaska

The Liberals said the world would end...again...because of something else President Trump did.
I looked outside, and...

The economy is still the best it has been in DECADES.
Unemployment is the lowest it has been in DECADES,
More Americans are working that have in DECADES.

How about a living wage cheap college and training a 5-week vacation SS ID card 2 end illegal immigration Health Care daycare paid parental leave good infrastructure and respect in the world? Like every other modern country...
what's a living wage? and if you raise wages, what do you think will happen to the businesses? LOl, you don't understand business, never have, you're a fking leftist turd. we finally get affordable wage jobs and you want to stop them. so fking typical of the left.

The Liberals said the world would end...again...because of something else President Trump did.
I looked outside, and...

and all 3 were on the way up with Obama Trump should kiss Obama's ass

I looked outside, and...

and all 3 were on the way up with Obama Trump should kiss Obama's ass
your what hurts?

Forum List

Back