Faced With A BOOMING Economy To run Against, Dims Try To Argue Success / More Jobs = BAD

All Democrats have to offer voters, is endless Race Baiting and 'TRUMP IS HITLER!.' I think most Americans see that.
How about a living wage cheap college and training a 5-week vacation SS ID card 2 end illegal immigration Health Care daycare paid parental leave good infrastructure and respect in the world? Like every other modern country...

Trump's delivering. I know that's giving you a bad case of butthurt, but it is what it is. Manufacturing 'crisis' and inciting race riots, might not be enough to achieve that much-hyped 'Blue Wave.' I think most Americans understand what y'all are about.

That would be some TV show Would make billions Trump kissing Obama's butt
obammy would never be available, he's far too busy kissing the globe's ass.
Better having friends in this world than all the enemies the bully trump has made Let him play golf the next 2 years before he leaves
I want my fellow citizens as friends.
I only want bartenders and a few Dem posters here

Democrats will likely divide the People more and incite large Race Riots before the Mid-Terms. 24/7 Race Baiting and 'TRUMP IS HITLER!' is all they got. So expect some Democrat-manufactured violent unrest leading up to the elections. But hopefully most Americans understand what the Democrats are about. Hopefully they'll hand em their asses.

Democrats will likely divide the People more and incite large Race Riots before the Mid-Terms. 24/7 Race Baiting and 'TRUMP IS HITLER!' is all they got. So expect some Democrat-manufactured violent unrest leading up to the elections. But hopefully most Americans understand what the Democrats are about. Hopefully they'll hand em their asses.
Name ONE friend Trumps America has now EXCLUDING Putin

All Democrats have to offer voters, is endless Race Baiting and 'TRUMP IS HITLER!.' I think most Americans see that.
How about a living wage cheap college and training a 5-week vacation SS ID card 2 end illegal immigration Health Care daycare paid parental leave good infrastructure and respect in the world? Like every other modern country...
what's a living wage? and if you raise wages, what do you think will happen to the businesses? LOl, you don't understand business, never have, you're a fking leftist turd. we finally get affordable wage jobs and you want to stop them. so fking typical of the left.
About 12 bucks like every other modern country has, super duper.

Trump's delivering. I know that's giving you a bad case of butthurt, but it is what it is. Manufacturing 'crisis' and inciting race riots, might not be enough to achieve that much-hyped 'Blue Wave.' I think most Americans understand what y'all are about.
Your amazing misinformation is total garbage... You are very fear Mongered...

Like trump said Punch him in the face

Nah, it's you who's suffering from Democrat Fake News mind control. Most Americans know y'all are likely planning those Race Riots and other manufactured faux outrage scams for the Mid-Terms. They're onto you. Your 'Blue Wave' might not happen, kid.

Better having friends in this world than all the enemies the bully trump has made Let him play golf the next 2 years before he leaves
you need em, I know.

Like trump said Punch him in the face
I will if they get in my face. most likely some pepper spray and make it burn.

what's a living wage? and if you raise wages, what do you think will happen to the businesses? LOl, you don't understand business, never have, you're a fking leftist turd. we finally get affordable wage jobs and you want to stop them. so fking typical of the left.
About 12 bucks like every other modern country has, super duper.
most businesses under trump are offering that and yet you find his job program to not be working. hmmmmm :cuckoo:

you need em, I know.
Well my bartender friends have strong pours and my dem friends are on my wave length... what more could a man ask for?

Common sense-thinking Americans know the Democrats have nothing to run on. So my prediction is, they're gonna manufacture some sort of incident that incites civil unrest before the Mid-Terms. I predict CNN, NBC, NY Times and other Democrat Fake News outlets, will collude with the Democratic Party to manufacture some kind of Immigration or 'Racial' incident.

They'll time it for right before the Mid-Terms. I believe it's in the planning stages right now. They have to incite rioting. They just don't have anything to run on. Trump is delivering, and they know it. So expect mass civil unrest. Remember you heard it from me first.

Nah, it's you who's suffering from Democrat Fake News mind control. Most Americans know y'all are likely planning those Race Riots and other manufactured faux outrage scams for the Mid-Terms. They're onto you. Your 'Blue Wave' might not happen, kid.
It's a conspiracy! LOL... Conspiracy Nut Job.

Forum List

Back