Faced With A BOOMING Economy To run Against, Dims Try To Argue Success / More Jobs = BAD

Talk about sore losers.
Come on blues Tell me how happy you are with this jerk in the WH? His ""diplomatic victory in NK"" ? His tariffs ...the throwing of our allies into the gutter, the pain those tariffs will cause to mainly states he won?

President Trump is a few plays into the 1st quarter of negotiations on trade and NK, and you liberals RANT about why he hasn't already won the game. Do you see how petty and STUPID your arguments have become? You people have passed the point of ridiculous into I don't know what comes after ridiculous insane? Trolling?
Ridiculous is you trying to make something good out of what's been said about NK deal The 2 ways NK give up their nukes are slim and none and slim is in jail with manafort

Your post is an example that proves my post, so your post has some value.

Talk about sore losers.
Come on blues Tell me how happy you are with this jerk in the WH? His ""diplomatic victory in NK"" ? His tariffs ...the throwing of our allies into the gutter, the pain those tariffs will cause to mainly states he won?

Right, so as long as the economy thrives it’s all Obama’s and the second it down turns then it’s Trump’s. You guys crack me up.

What's funny is they think we don't see right through their flip flops back and forth.
Flops back and forth ? No one is a greater flopper than your pos in the WH

Talk about sore losers.

President Trump is a few plays into the 1st quarter of negotiations on trade and NK, and you liberals RANT about why he hasn't already won the game. Do you see how petty and STUPID your arguments have become? You people have passed the point of ridiculous into I don't know what comes after ridiculous insane? Trolling?
Ridiculous is you trying to make something good out of what's been said about NK deal The 2 ways NK give up their nukes are slim and none and slim is in jail with manafort

Your post is an example that proves my post, so your post has some value.
Yeah we lost but you necks don't see America losing too

We get to run against Trump under indictment

Trump is under indictment fucking liar?

CAN a sitting president be indicted, fucking liar? :dunno:

Waves%20DT%2060020180705082410.jpg

The art of the deal?? lol lol Just like failure to make Mexico pay for his wall ,now best buddy Un spits in Trumps face,,,,

POLITICS
North Korea Slams U.S. `Gangster-Like' Demands at Nuclear Talksupdated 4 minutes ago
How Kim Jong Un and Trump Differ on Denuclearization
It seems Un ain’t too bright. Wasn’t denuclearization the reason they met? Hmm I guess Un isn’t a bright bulb in the package

There are two problems with the Democratic dream of a Trump indictment. For one as we have explained a million times, COLLUSION IS NOT A CRIME. Please read that sentence until you understand it. Second, the Constitution clearly states you cannot indict a sitting President. DEMs will have to resort to drastic measures like explaining what they stand for. Hopefully that would be something more than "We stand for anything that makes President Trump look bad".
Cohen has already flipped as seen by hiring Lanny a friend of Clintons and Mueller by now has a massive pile of evidence imo Trump is in deep shit and you can tell by his bleatings daily
What has he flipped?

Best economy in decades.
Lowest Unemployment in decades.
Record # of Americans working
Fewer # on food stamps / welfare
More full time jobs
Raises, Bonuses
Higher home values
Record stock market
2nd USSC PICKS

.....NO, the rest of America does not see the fear-mongering BS Dems and snowflakes are pushing.....

The only ones REALLY 'LOSING' are the Democrats.....STILL. :p

First of all, let's give thanks where thanks are due.

Thanks Obama.

The U.S. now has a record 6.6 million job openings

Wow, Trump's creating jobs that can't be filled. How is that good for America?

What we need are some immigrants. Otherwise, this over abundance of jobs will begin to damage the economy.

With more jobs available than people to fill them, why is the wage gap getting wider?

Because Republicans think college is BAD for America. They will NEVER be qualified for more than the most menial of labor paying the lowest wages.

There are two problems with the Democratic dream of a Trump indictment. For one as we have explained a million times, COLLUSION IS NOT A CRIME. Please read that sentence until you understand it. Second, the Constitution clearly states you cannot indict a sitting President. DEMs will have to resort to drastic measures like explaining what they stand for. Hopefully that would be something more than "We stand for anything that makes President Trump look bad".
Cohen has already flipped as seen by hiring Lanny a friend of Clintons and Mueller by now has a massive pile of evidence imo Trump is in deep shit and you can tell by his bleatings daily
What has he flipped?
You'll find out soon Lanny his lawyer now is a clinton friend

Thanks Obama.

What we need are some immigrants. Otherwise, this over abundance of jobs will begin to damage the economy.

With more jobs available than people to fill them, why is the wage gap getting wider?

Because Republicans think college is BAD for America. They will NEVER be qualified for more than the most menial of labor paying the lowest wages.
What a shame our public schools suck so bad

Thanks Obama.

The dotards are the only ones in this whole world supporting this pos trump

What has he flipped?
You'll find out soon Lanny his lawyer now is a clinton friend
Find out what? You think you know something. What is that? Are you melting down?

Thanks Obama.

Isn’t that why he won? We supported him? Isn’t that logical? Are you ok?

Best economy in decades.
More full time jobs
Raises, Bonuses
Higher home values
Record stock market
2nd USSC PICKS

.....NO, the rest of America does not see the fear-mongering BS Dems and snowflakes are pushing.....

Raises? Bonuses?

5 million got raises or bonuses.

5 million, sounds like a lot.

But there are nearly 160 million workers.

That means trillions in tax cuts resulted in a measly 2.7% of workers getting small raises or a tiny bonus.

And I thought Trump was a GREAT negotiator.

All you have to answer is the question:

Which economy was better? The economy Bush and the GOP handed Obama? Or the economy Obama handed Trump?

That explains where the economy is now.

Thanks Obama.

NO I'm not OK I'm an American through and through and this yellow coward this cheating bully makes me vomit

Thanks Obama.

NO I'm not OK I'm an American through and through and this yellow coward this cheating bully makes me vomit
I was that way for eight years. Sucks eh? I used my vote to make a difference you should try it rather than rooting against the land you supposedly love. You should support America

Best economy in decades.
More full time jobs
Raises, Bonuses
Higher home values
Record stock market
2nd USSC PICKS

Raises? Bonuses?

5 million got raises or bonuses.

5 million, sounds like a lot.

But there are nearly 160 million workers.

That means trillions in tax cuts resulted in a measly 2.7% of workers getting small raises or a tiny bonus.

And I thought Trump was a GREAT negotiator.

All you have to answer is the question:

Which economy was better? The economy Bush and the GOP handed Obama? Or the economy Obama handed Trump?

That explains where the economy is now.

WaPo...'Wonkblog?' :21:

Thanks Obama.

I was that way for eight years. Sucks eh? I used my vote to make a difference you should try it rather than rooting against the land you supposedly love. You should support America
Supporting america does in no way mean you have to support the president especially since he's a lying scumbag

Forum List

Back