Facial-Recognition technology banned in Portland

so they want to protect their antifa scum? like we didn't know it, LOL.....typical action from your demonRats.

1599704942576.png

Conservatives really love the surveillance state. But then, they love anything authoritarian.

It's no coincidence that China has implemented a surveillance state. Trump cultists hope to model American society after China.

The city of Portland, Oregon, on Wednesday banned the use of facial-recognition technology by city departments — including local police — as well as public-facing businesses such as stores, restaurants and hotels. These clowns will get all they deserve....and I'm not talking a free TV.

Portland passes broadest facial recognition ban in the US
I generally disagree with this decision. Although I do wish for privacy when people are in their homes, I do believe there should be some kind of facial recognition technology, as you in public and not in private, and therefore do not have privacy.

The city of Portland, Oregon, on Wednesday banned the use of facial-recognition technology by city departments — including local police — as well as public-facing businesses such as stores, restaurants and hotels. These clowns will get all they deserve....and I'm not talking a free TV.

I generally disagree with this decision. Although I do wish for privacy when people are in their homes, I do believe there should be some kind of facial recognition technology, as you in public and not in private, and therefore do not have privacy.
Then why do we have mask mandates in accordance with sharia law?

I believe that is more of a cultural or religious kind of thing.

Un-blanking-real!

Facial-recognition is how the feds were identifying the murderers and arsonists in portland.

They are really protecting murderers! And pieces of shit are actually going to vote for this filth???????????????

I hope you understand the next one you see in a casket could be one of YOUR OWN children! But I guess you're gonna get what you vote for :dunno:

Is there even a single Trump cultist who isn't an enthusiastic fan of a Chinese-type surveillance state?

I didn't think so. If it's authoritarian, the Trump cult loves it.

Perhaps you have heard of the pandemic. Trump was telling people it was a killer in February, far more deadly than regular flu, while lieing to the telling the public and his supporter, saying it was not serious. Trump flue has nothing to do with sharia law.

Perhaps you have heard of the pandemic. Trump was telling people it was a killer in February, far more deadly than regular flu, while lieing to the telling the public and his supporter, saying it was not serious. Trump flue has nothing to do with sharia law.

Hmm, was that the same time Biden was calling travel bans racist and Pelosi was walking around China town and Cuomo was saying don't worry, just go about your business?

Last edited:

You're full of shit. Trump never said COVID 19 wasn't serious, you easily brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.

Dems are using the China virus as an excuse to implement sharia law on women who are not Muslims, just like the Taliban and ISIS. That is why there are no exceptions for people who are immune and non-contagious. There is no medical reason for anyone who is immune and non-contagious to be subject to any mask mandate. That is proof that the mandates have absolutely nothing to do with public health.

It's obvious that Biden's Chinese handlers also want nationwide mask mandates for anybody who goes outdoors in the USA in order to mask the identities of the Democrat terrorists. Nobody looks suspicious for wearing a mask to hide their identity if everybody is wearing a mask.

Last edited:

You're full of shit. Trump never said COVID 19 wasn't serious, you easily brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.

Dems are using the China virus as an excuse to implement sharia law on women who are not Muslims, just like the Taliban and ISIS. That is why there are no exceptions for people who are immune and non-contagious. There is no medical reason for anyone who is immune and non-contagious to be subject to any mask mandate. That is proof that the mandates have absolutely nothing to do with public health.

It's obvious that Biden's Chinese handlers also want nationwide mask mandates in the USA in order to mask the identities of the Democrat terrorists. Nobody looks suspicious for wearing a mask to hide their identity if everybody is wearing a mask.
Thursday, February 27, The outbreak would be temporary: “It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”

If the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about” for COVID-19 deaths.
“Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere,” and cases are “coming way down.”
Wednesday, June 17
The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.”
“99%” of COVID-19 cases are “totally harmless.”
Monday, July 6
“We now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World.”
he U.S. has “among the lowest case-fatality rates of any major country anywhere in the world.”
But not so long ago, as the virus ravaged China and Europe and touched the U.S., the president compared the number of deaths from COVID-19 to deaths from the flu.
Jan. 22: 1 case confirmed in U.S.
"We have it under control"
"We have it totally under control.
Jan. 24: 2 cases confirmed in U.S.
Appreciates China's "efforts and transparency"
Jan. 30: 7 cases confirmed in U.S.
"We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we're working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it's going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you,"
Feb. 23: 51 confirmed cases in U.S.
We have it very much under control in this country,"
Feb. 26: 58 confirmed cases in U.S.
The 15 cases in U.S. "within a couple days is going to be down close to zero"
Feb. 27: 60 confirmed cases in U.S.
Virus will "disappear" one day "like a miracle"
March 4: 217 confirmed cases in U.S.
It's "very safe to fly" in "large portions of the world"
Side note of White 6: I got it on a plane to Colorado in February, the lying cocksucker.
March 9: 959 confirmed cases in U.S.
Compares number of deaths caused by coronavirus and flu
March 10: 1,300 confirmed cases in U.S.
"Just stay calm. It will go away"
March 24: 65,800 confirmed cases in U.S.
"There is tremendous hope as we look forward and we begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel." — White House Coronavirus Task Force Press briefing.
April 3: 273,880 confirmed cases in U.S.
"I said it was going away - and it is going away." — White House Coronavirus Task Force Briefing.
March 9
“The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power ... to inflame the CoronaVirus situation.”

Wake up and smell what you are shoveling. He has minimized it every way possible and treated it as an attack on him instead of the deadly pandemic it is, when he knew all along this was a killer disease. He should have been honest. He should have been on the forefront on masking distancing, shutting down as necessary, masking, but as a coward and a liar, he mislead the country and Now we find out, he knew he was lying on covid-19 from day 1. Now we are #1 on the planet in confirmed Covid-19 cases (25% of the cases on earth) 6,549,475 confirmed cases, no other country close. We are #1 in deaths from Covid-19, 195,239 dead. Nobody else close. The vast majority of countries in the world have deaths under 31,000. He did not tell it like it was, minimized the effect and danger and thereby cause many thousands of deaths, that did not have to be, but for his lies and piss poor leadership.

Un-blanking-real!

Facial-recognition is how the feds were identifying the murderers and arsonists in portland.

They are really protecting murderers! And pieces of shit are actually going to vote for this filth???????????????

I hope you understand the next one you see in a casket could be one of YOUR OWN children! But I guess you're gonna get what you vote for :dunno:
That's how the assassin that shot the Trump supporter was identified.

Although I feel sorry for the residents they voted for this pus and tolerate it.

Although I feel sorry for the residents they voted for this pus and tolerate it.

I'm reading posts from another site that oregon is burning BAD tonight & it's highly likely fires are being set by antifa & BLM.

No confirmation of that but many houses burning & no warning evacuations & roads blocked by fire...it sounds bad.

I'm reading posts from another site that oregon is burning BAD tonight & it's highly likely fires are being set by antifa & BLM.

No confirmation of that but many houses burning & no warning evacuations & roads blocked by fire...it sounds bad.
Last night burn loot murder was marching through residential neighborhoods yelling "get out of my house you're in my room.

The corrupt government in portland wants the criminals rioting and looting----------they are certainly protecting them. We keep seeing this over and over.

Last night burn loot murder was marching through residential neighborhoods yelling "get out of my house you're in my room.

If oregon puts in for federal disaster aid I hope Trump tells them to take a flying leap!

If they're going to allow their own state to burn they can pay for it!!!

Conservatives really love the surveillance state. But then, they love anything authoritarian.

It's no coincidence that China has implemented a surveillance state. Trump cultists hope to model American society after China.

Wow. You really are an idiot.

Forum List

Back