Facing an Immovable Far Right Congress, Obama is About To Govern by Executive Order

the driveby is a not so useful tool for the Democrat party, no one can accuse him of being the brightest bulb in a four pack..

and he doesn't care...he just trolls along spreading garbage...

Posting to driveby is the equivalent of a cat batting around a toy mouse.
It's just good fun!

I understand dear..Personally I can't stand trolls..they do nothing for this board..

It's a personal thing with me...have fun

There are a few problems with rule by executive order. One is, the presidunce will further alienate Congress and even the democrats in the senate. Another is an executive order doesn't have much force. It is never a law. Any subsequent president can withdraw the order. Then there is the fact that executive orders are only used for ministerial actions. Making the EO as an actual substitute for legislative action can lead to impeachment for malfeasance.

It's quite a gamble.

This is why Libertarians despise Repugnatcans and Despotcrats.

They justify destroying the Constitution by claiming the other party did it first. Can't you all see it's just a Good cop/Bad cop scam? Both parties are united in the same goal, Dictatorship.

Gallup today:

President Obama Approval 46%

Congress Approval 14%

No contest who America supports

:)

Only a moron is happy that 51.3 of Americans detest their President....

(You do realize that "Congress" means the Dem controlled Snate?)

Of course you don't, you are an idiot.

Have you considered anger management?

There's a rocky road ahead for the tea party.

I never get angry kid, never.

I do however get a good laugh at your expense, you just aren't very bright.

notice how they accuse everyone of being angry?

I guess that is their goal in life...to see if they can piss off people...what a sad pathetic life

This is why Libertarians despise Repugnatcans and Despotcrats.

They justify destroying the Constitution by claiming the other party did it first. Can't you all see it's just a Good cop/Bad cop scam? Both parties are united in the same goal, Dictatorship.
Only Repubicans are slower about it and refuse to admit it.

When obama issues an executive order, it is designed to be as destructive as possible. Usually a single EO passes authority to another agency that issues many destructive regulations.

Bush Executive Orders

2009 5
2008 30
2007 32
2006 27
2005 26
2004 45
2003 41
2002 31
2001 54

Obama Executive Orders

2013 15
2012 39
2011 34
2010 35
2009 39

Cool, eh?

List of United States federal executive orders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

are your knees raw yet?
again, posting Bush eight years to your dear leaders FIVE
You can't be for real, are you are a Obama programmed robot?
I think we would have to look at each of the EO's details.
What I'm trying to say is.....are they just being tweaked, or is there major changes being done to bypass congress in major issues? With Obama, there have been major issues being bypassed.

Forum List

Back