Fact about the whistleblower.......................

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well..."

TOTAL HOGWASH Biden is not Trumps rival, he is not even a serious contender, and the fact that you think he is is insanely funny. What's even funnier, is half a nation of squat to piss leftard assholes that the right sees as dirty third class people living in allys and searching trash cans. Really, that's exactly how we see you communists. YOU GOT NOTHING.
Actually since your post is nothing but an insult it seems you are the one who's "got nothing".

nope.... it is someone actively working there, thus the protection from being retaliated against or being fired.
Only because the law was changed for this person.

The democratic party is dead when they stoop this low
the law was NOT changed for this person. :slap:
Yea it was 2 weeks before. This is a CIA coup
prove it, please.... and please show us who at the top of the Trump Administration in the intelligence community approved the change on the Inrel Community whistle blower form, that you claim happened....

Shouldn't you know that before you spill your diatribe?
I do not need prove anything silly

Impeach already doofus

No balls

Loser.

Read the nine pages and stop being a fucking dupe, dope.

I did,,and all I saw was gossip, hearsay and 2nd hand information,,,

sounds like youre the dupe since you cant name one thing he did wrong

You can't see it because you're an incompetent moron.
The complaint and subsequent transcripts outline everything, dope.
Then impeach or admit the dems have no nuts

I'll admit you're a dope.
It's underway as is Trumps meltdown over it, dope.

youre the only one I see in a meltdown,,,

I'm laughing at you, dope.

the law was NOT changed for this person. :slap:
Yea it was 2 weeks before. This is a CIA coup
prove it, please.... and please show us who at the top of the Trump Administration in the intelligence community approved the change on the Inrel Community whistle blower form, that you claim happened....

Shouldn't you know that before you spill your diatribe?
I do not need prove anything silly

Impeach already doofus

No balls

Loser.
Deplorable and a proud winner

Maybe this imaginary CIA guy is John Brennen, attempting to get rid of Trump to cover his own crimes. You can measure Trump's greatness by the degree of anxiety known government criminals are experiencing over his Presidency. The deep state establishment is weaseling.
nope.... it is someone actively working there, thus the protection from being retaliated against or being fired.

This^ is a lie. Please stop repeating it.

spot on about what??
so far they were wrong about everything

and again you cant name a single one of them,,,

I don't need to, dope.

dont you mean you cant???

I'll admit you're a dope.
It's underway as is Trumps meltdown over it, dope.

youre the only one I see in a meltdown,,,

I'm laughing at you, dope.
No balls to impeach so keep laughing

The whistleblower is likely CIA, but why would you believe he or she is a greater threat to this country than Donald Trump?
TrumpRussianLaundromat.jpg

Whistleblower complaint, annotated

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well..."

"Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. officials have informed me of various facts related to this effort. The information provided herein was relayed to me in the course of official interagency business. It is routine for U.S. officials with responsibility for a particular regional or functional portfolio to share such information with one another in order to inform policymaking and analysis."
Trump was doing his job and doing it well which pisses off assholes

Enjoy what you are
Sure.... sending his consigliere Giuliani there to dig up oppo dirt....

was just doing his job.... :rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Rudy has the dems scared shitless. They are trying to silence him

This is funny as shit
Rudy what?

What planet are you on anyway?

Are you simply not smart enough to know what Trump did wrong? Or are you playing dumb on purpose?

you morons keep saying he did wrong but have never said what that wrong is???

thats a sure sign of TDS
Using his position to get a foreign country to dig up dirt on a political rival. Dictators do that sort of thing.

hes the president investigating a former vice president for criminal activity,,,not his fault biden was running for office at the time

Are you simply not smart enough to know what Trump did wrong? Or are you playing dumb on purpose?

you morons keep saying he did wrong but have never said what that wrong is???

thats a sure sign of TDS
Using his position to get a foreign country to dig up dirt on a political rival. Dictators do that sort of thing.
Dictators also put people on 80000 a month payrolls

Maybe this imaginary CIA guy is John Brennen, attempting to get rid of Trump to cover his own crimes. You can measure Trump's greatness by the degree of anxiety known government criminals are experiencing over his Presidency. The deep state establishment is weaseling.

So you think the DNI head or CIA head, hand picked by President Trump, changed the form so this whistle blower could make a complaint?

:lol:

how silly can you get in believing all of this swung mud by Trump and minions?

The CIA whistle blower complaint form has always included 2nd hand complaints.... it's not the same form for other non intel related whistle blower complaints
Tell us how you know who it is

Or continue babbling

There is nothing here, the dems need to silence Giuliani because the truth is mocking the dems

This is hysterical
The only thing I see here that's hysterical is you.

The whistleblower is likely CIA, but why would you believe he or she is a greater threat to this country than Donald Trump?

"Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. officials have informed me of various facts related to this effort. The information provided herein was relayed to me in the course of official interagency business. It is routine for U.S. officials with responsibility for a particular regional or functional portfolio to share such information with one another in order to inform policymaking and analysis."

Enjoy what you are

Rudy has the dems scared shitless. They are trying to silence him

This is funny as shit
Rudy what?

What planet are you on anyway?
I am on the earth have you always been ignorant

Biden campaign demands networks stop booking Rudy Giuliani

So you think the DNI head or CIA head, hand picked by President Trump, changed the form so this whistle blower could make a complaint?

:lol:

how silly can you get in believing all of this swung mud by Trump and minions?

The CIA whistle blower complaint form has always included 2nd hand complaints.... it's not the same form for other non intel related whistle blower complaints
Tell us how you know who it is

Or continue babbling

There is nothing here, the dems need to silence Giuliani because the truth is mocking the dems

This is hysterical
The only thing I see here that's hysterical is you.
Thank you now show some balls and impeach

Yawn

Fact about the whistleblower.......................

The only relevant fact is that they were spot on.
spot on about what??

once they have all of the facts and evidence collected...

They need the full transcript of the president with the Ukraine president.

They need to find what Trump told his cabinet or staff on why he held back the Ukraine aid that Congress gave them and signed in to law...

They need to find out what Giuliani was doing there, and was he doing so for the State dept

They need to find out why Trump invoked AG Barr in his conversation... was Barr involved in using the presidency to get dirt on political opponents

there is a lot to do to dot the i's and cross the t's before bringing to trial... to shore up with evidence.

spot on about what??

once they have all of the facts and evidence collected...

They need the full transcript of the president with the Ukraine president.

They need to find what Trump told his cabinet or staff on why he held back the Ukraine aid that Congress gave them and signed in to law...

They need to find out what Giuliani was doing there, and was he doing so for the State dept

They need to find out why Trump invoked AG Barr in his conversation... was Barr involved in using the presidency to get dirt on political opponents

there is a lot to do to dot the i's and cross the t's before bringing to trial... to shore up with evidence.

all that has been asked and answered,,,
try to keep up,,,

Enjoy what you are

We have a TREATY that let's him....You catching Fawns IQ decreasing disease....gets lower with every post!

Forum List

Back